Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

I don't understand why everybody is going like KIRSCHE EXPLAIN when it seems pretty obvious reading proto's role PM that kirsche is Lady Subaru and proto took a hit for him? like what

also urgh I knew mafia would have a bpv but I was so waffly on whether they'd have the lynchproof, good thing blitz got shot because I'm not sure I would have pushed him

the cricket world cup semi-final is on right now so I'm awake and here but probably not going to post for a while since I have class all day tomorrow and I may crash after the all-nighter

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay it's 1 AM and I can't really content well at this point but I HAVE NEVER FELT SO GOOD ABOUT BEING RIGHT ABOUT A SCUMREAD OMFG

anyways I'll content in the morning

also fwiw I think scum has a hook

I think scum has a role cop.

the reason I say that I think that scum has a hook is because I was roleblocked last night

and if Kirsche seemed to think I was town, then why would he send a town-aligned hook my way?

the reason I say that I think that scum has a hook is because I was roleblocked last night

and if Kirsche seemed to think I was town, then why would he send a town-aligned hook my way?

I was trying not to call attention to you being a power role but okay

I think Baldrick is town from Blitz interactions. Like, why would scum Baldrick tie himself to his buddy so much at phase end when Blitz had a DPV and wasn't going to die anyways?

Also because scum would've pushed harder for an alternate wagon instead of going with what kirsche said for the most part, dude.

@BigBashMarauder; you may as well get some sleep, we're going to thrash you. How do you think scum would react to Blitz's wagon?

From Blitz's content I get nothing but townreads. Sigh.

Pretty much everyone seemed to have a null to scummy read on Blitz, so the obvious thing here is that he was bussed, which makes sense with his role.

Weapons is still town for swingvote to Blitz

Poly is probably town unless this is the tryhard bus

Via is still obvtown

kirsche is obvtown

I'm obvtown

I am also gonna agree on the Kirsche cases by Terrador, Rapier, Randa and Gaius

I have a suspicion that all four people listed here are town, although one is dead and the only one I was really null on was Randa.

Tick! Tick! that is the sound of your life running out

@blitz If you shot terrador claim

otherwise you really need to put a vote down

Would Baldrick interact with a scumbuddy like this? My gut says no

I thought Blitz was ITP as well until I saw that; I'm not familiar with the theme's lore so "Phases of Morgana" wasn't an alignment I immediately associated with mafia.

However, I think it can be pretty solidly assumed that Blitz' faction is mafia based off of him having a protective role though, as a real ITP would have no need for that.

o.O

I wasn't even aware that we lynched Blitz... I thought the day ended with no lynch because we had insufficient votes for a hammer?

Guess I need to go read the last several pages of D1 lol

This strikes me as town not reading

@BigBashMarauder; you may as well get some sleep, we're going to thrash you. How do you think scum would react to Blitz's wagon?

From Blitz's content I get nothing but townreads. Sigh.

WE'RE COMING AT YOU BRO

I'm really not sure how scum would react to the Blitz wagon tbh; D1 scum lynches suck for scum but everything changes since Blitz had a DPV. I'd guess that they'd probably try to divert it away earlier on so that it wouldn't be wasted but later on would just go for the bus, but I'm not sure where that cut-off point would be in this case.

I think Marth fits the bill the most for that but his play is very different to Code Geass so I don't think I'd push for it.

##vote: Rapier

This is still the best imo.

man I can't even remember what the last game I played in was; don't ask me things like that

I don't really think Marth is scum either.

it's pretty funny that there's more indian music playing than english music in an australian cricket stadium

man I can't even remember what the last game I played in was; don't ask me things like that

I don't really think Marth is scum either.

it's pretty funny that there's more indian music playing than english music in an australian cricket stadium

Yeah, but I'm more notable than you dude.

I need to reread Marth because he pushes people differently as scum. Agree with most of Papers' reads except I don't think that one quote where he agreed with a bunch of people about kirsche was telling, and my thoughts on Rapier haven't really changed with flips but I honestly have put like zero effort into reading past content this phase because fuck phoneposting.

Welp, I can confirm that Proto died for my sins like a true bro. GJ mr third party dayvig.

Can everyone message me who they targeted, what the result was, what happened to them last night and who Bizz told them to target. Bizz might be scum so stop claiming shit to him for now please, no matter how "obvtown" he might be.

That wouldn't explain something though, ITP!dayvig has no benefit to screwing with my orders.

Oh yeah to be safe and to save messages it might be worth generating codes and sending them to me in your messages. How did the codes in CyoR work again I was never part of the cool kids club that game.