Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

I don't believe there's a vanillzer rolecop + two alignment cops + mason RECRUITER

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizz dude, you forgot the mason leader. But yeah, I'm calling BS here myself.

I messaged you once, Kirsche dude.

vanillarizer vig actually. Weapons isn't alignment cop. He might be scum though I guess since if they don't match the setupspec falls apart. Weapons was one of the 4 hooks.

I messaged kirsche 3 times this morning, messaged Poly, then Kirsche+Marth+Refa each a nonserious message about rp, then Randa a nonserious message, then Refa a nonserious message

Ok so yeah message faker in play or SB is lying to cover a scumslip? Essentially I got a message "from SB" saying that he was mason'd which didn't make sense to his previous message. Repeating that the mason'd guy should claim.

Codes are almost vital now. To be safe you should put in something in your message that you can confirm in post afterwards (e.g. song lyrics from a certain song).

Things are getting interesting again.

I only sent one message to kirsche today.

This is totally weird though, because I am definitely role cop and not alignment cop. I was roleblocked last night with the flavor that I was entombed in ice, and this is also kind of weird because it was never revealed in thread which one of us was odd/even.

##Unvote