Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

I... think Weapons is town and if one is alignment and the other is role, having alternate ones makes sense? Kind of like the #twocops from Shining Force 2, except with them being alternating so that they're not so totally broken.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would prefer a Eury lynch over Randa because the latter has just about no recent content and relevant interactions. As I said earlier his last scumread was Terrador, and idk if I'd have any associative reads after lynching him regardless of alignment.

Echoing/sheeping what eclipse said about Randa:

Problem is, Randa sort of left without a trace. This is a null tell, since he does it all the time.

IMO this is more like an inactive lynch based off of D1 things. Take that as you will.

I don't get the feeling that Randa is likely to be scum from anything that he's said. The last/only game I played with him where he was scum was... Reclass Mafia I think? And he was comparatively many times more active that game, even talking towards the end about how he was disappointed in the activity levels from the rest of town. Randa's play this game is nothing like that, clearly.

I'm not sure about the alt night roles both being town because I'm pretty sure that Eli is aware that similar odd/even night roles look really townie? I remember we changed one of the fakes in SF3 mafia because of that so yeah. It depends on if scum had exact fakes or not, and Blitz did, but I dunno what Refa claimed so yeah.

since it doesn't look like Eury lynch is happening today I'll vote Randa with you guys. I'll be here at deadline.

argh it doesn't look like either of the mods are here rn ;_; I sent a couple of srsmessages

actually the lynch on Randa is much more based on interactions with Refa and Blitz than the lynch on Eury is, which is based almost completely on her play. With Eury I just keep coming back to the fact that she's been similarly paranoid in a lot of games and has thrown out crazy conspiracy theories before too. Like in CYOR2 where she thought I was bussing as Cop.

I need everyone's claim @GP

BBM I'm unlimited message sender, I've already publicly claimed this if that helps.

i'm out of messages but via can send mine i think?

I'll send it for you. I thought you sent it to BBM already lol. Will send it now

Probably, since he would also want to find the SK as mafia, but what Paper said about allowing delayed shots is also a valid point. With how early in the phase the shot was, the SK probably decided in the night phase that they wanted to make the shot.

i, too, am also not going to claim hostile third party

although i'm starting to wonder why there was no kill on day 1 if there was one today? and also why blitz had a doc if the SK is daykilling anyway

There was the one other anon viewer who was never accounted for though, so I'm not sure how helpful the list would be in PoEing people who couldn't have been online.

It was probably me tbh