Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like yesterday how he started pushing me yesterday for vanillizing Rapier and then just around when kirsche said I was actually a vig he changed his mind and said "nvm I've decided BBM is town" but made it sound like it was all his idea

also if SB is scum I'll have had p much the greatest pre-sub reads ever so I'll be happy

the FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD ITP should shoot SB, but not before SB contacts me with he-should-know-what

First thing I do: Mechanics question.

Still in distraught at the loss of Lady Subaru no Votals will be posted in thread as no one trusts each other to reveal their votes publicly. End of phase votals will also not be posted.

This is completely inconsistent with what kirsche had in his role PM.

One thing to be wary of, is that should you die, other players will be too distraught by your passing, and will be unable to see who is voting for who. Until everyone is able to cope with your death, the following days votes will be restricted to being posted in Role PMs only. Votes made in thread will not be accounted for, and Votals will not occur until the phase ends.

This implies that votals will be done in-thread at phase end.

Thus, someone sucks at reading, and I sure as hell hope it's me.

---

What's the point of this post, Paperblade?

well fwiw Baldrick isn't scum

I can 100% confirm that much anyways

What the fuck, Poly, Baldrick isn't in danger of being lynched.

Lastly, for shits and giggles, I decoded Randa's message here, because I feel like screwing with the mafia:

every third letter

the code when needed

open code with vitality

Baldrick's one will take a bit longer - it's shorter, but I can see a couple of promising patterns.

Once I get to code cracking (or give up), I'll be useful. I want this out in case our bastard of a third party targets me.

Baldrick was a scum suspect though for a good portion of the game, and was a lynch candidate yesterday, so it's good that's cleared up now.

also

##Vote: SB

yes this is all I can think of that I want today based on what I know, so

eclipse those posts were from SB earlier in this thread

I just originally posted it in the wrong game thread

Cool if you guys think he's a good lunch I'm gonna vote him. (I didn't like his d2 post where he waffles on me/paper/refa anyway)

same

I just realized that code-cracking on townies is rude. :P:

Anyway, I'll have a good chuckle if SB does flip scum - it means that my prediction powers are rusty. I didn't mind his answers to my D2 questions, which is why I dropped him then. Would like to hear from him, as well as. . .like, most of the game (like you, Mar-Mar). Follow the leader is boring.

@eclipse; I thought it was "role", but "code" makes a lot more sense. Because of that, my number code probably has some mistakes. Go ahead and tell me what you think it is, I wasn't intending to keep it secret anyway.

I still have a townread on SB, but it's based off D1, so I'll read for interactions.

@BBM; I re-read CYOU'RE and I think Eury's fearmongering was a lot worse there, because she postulated an elaborate buddy play between you and kirsche (the latter was scum, but that's beside the point).

@poly; how could you, now I may be shot (scum shoot me plz, I don't want to have to read the thread)

Everybody I'm really sorry for being inactive, I had some personal issues that needed to take priority over this game of Mafia. I'm reading everything that's happened now, and I'll have a realpost made when I can (should be about 3 hours ish)

This isn't my real post but it's all I have time for right now so BBM this is for you, I emailed you the passphrase.

K ofdq jiw knn wsow uhtd jlqpyqs C jaiv ebvhsclfpa ni ahmh hja tiag hikod. Ruszh erl hsh puhkfkkfm alzrgj M pwbvm hop.
Yielmsg, ze utwiz vs Voaywi, lappq ytp nw xqelhcmwfgz, eeh nf sgvpz exxcbiz ownrivhg. Iyikln wkupwf, M pes clw bp eubjabk tgiza nvazx.
Tmwfdpz, mfeo figaoy bl ac plz wvvvnw uyqam A hwxr mv hsc. K knv kvtrhtbgohw rxrgvc Naxve 1. M behgwtwhx kw fgim Qpkacax, fgi B adl "sftjqlmu ap pgf", qaqyh dinw ha Qvrbb bcoeuo vop liw ycg Bwkgvho. Q junsh sqdj hf uvfo km evupiob ntkmfsn Echmglbalsu, ypo in es zyc. Hibacpc ars gdtpabc hpkyt qsvfc efmoxlmq on jqy, toh vbc xuth tf'w emrv tivrdysz mvwg, px eboif di gsov zhkm opcfyy gmlt qp hovfmee sdigf rdim aas.

fml I had a big post typed up sigh

@Baldrick- Ew ugjsiti aoo'ji tohzpga nvo T nerg i fgeseyqai (wufrr) os'iv ekmek zc mamtui vt luro pzrr jkgfyvaaqhk av-hujmnw af qanx hte weype (toumfbzac?) ybtyi rvc ukts u yogi, wywnl ipoja smz fha objzyn wgpv vchiffs ilc qsaz vdji gue. Rlsei eu Elwbeafat uo jwu owts? C qmzp tnoi T cmwiusid cav wrwwhy Cyvoktrn prtv big vlbn cnzt frazm nm sl fbours trqaml bx. Nxw sdu rr yqnunl ekccvgk ncx sk oufh r kufwwbgbqar cvrr kdl abksh yig dwclik?

@Gaius- Vov fawydtbcpsf bt pczuhfcm dgvx opn mw aujd vbd b omuvid bhw qy ocmz'a tkelf htyvdftqf uom'ex iysjrgli rqe skgk tubmcx wu. Dpy'r goec ui yzcr qa zpkhoq bg ffdmfq; cv'z i gbw fjf wpny sho yedx s rhtt. Hfwzlt Ogo zvr isw; Z'zw xxlc esn vb nnuyg wb gzf llzfjr mwbgkn.

eclipse, why are you spending more time trying to break codes than find scum? you profess that you don't like the town leader system but you're basically following it anyways