FE7 RANDOMIZER Low Turns

General Horace

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been toying with chapter 13 a bit, I can theoretically recruit Guy and complete the chapter in 3 turns, but I need either:

- a 9% crit from Eliwood

or

- a 14/15% crit from Marcus in two attacks (depends if he proc's skill), but Oswin doesn't get the bosskill.

Theoretically I could just not recruit Guy and complete the chapter slightly easier, but he comes with a killer lance, which I imagine will be very useful. He's also a 4 con solider, literally the worst.

Thanks for the extra vid, surprised at how good most of those sprites look. Big fan of Lord!Serra and Mage!Eliwood.

Interesting that Marcus doesn't have Echidna's sprites. Why were female hero sprites removed but female shaman sprites kept, I wonder?

Lord!Serra was probably my favourite too. It's a shame her class is terrible, her personal bases are ok.

*hears Star Fox music*

Sir

SIR

I love this

For some reason, I dig Matthew's Cavalier and Eliwood's Mage palette.

Star Fox is probably my second favourite franchise. I hope the Wii U version is good.

Also for whatever reason I thought of Ricken when I saw Eliwood's portrait. I guess they're both Red haired mages with blue robes.

Edited by General Horace

soldier's bases are all pretty bad except HP, and Guy's stats aren't too hot already.

I just noticed I forgot to change Matthew's changed luck, so I guess he'll just have 9 base luck instead of 2. It shouldn't make a huge difference.

soldier's bases are all pretty bad except HP, and Guy's stats aren't too hot already.

I just noticed I forgot to change Matthew's changed luck, so I guess he'll just have 9 base luck instead of 2. It shouldn't make a huge difference.

Welcome to FE6 early game Guy.

Love me some Star Fox. I hope the Wii U one is good too. It would give me more incentive to buy the Wii U.

Oswin just says nope to the river.

Weren't inventories randomized too? Guy getting the Killer Lance is both fitting and laugh-worthy.

If you want some shin levels, this is the video for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob5tVGt27As&feature=youtu.be

I love how Marcus' bases are so absurdly high that he doesn't even care about getting terrible level ups.

Yeah, he really shouldn't care for a long time. Only EHM promoted enemies are actually anywhere near threatening.

Love me some Star Fox. I hope the Wii U one is good too. It would give me more incentive to buy the Wii U.

Oswin just says nope to the river.

Weren't inventories randomized too? Guy getting the Killer Lance is both fitting and laugh-worthy.

Yeah, inventories are randomized too, so it was pure luck as far as I know. The only changes I make are if I get a poison weapon, since they're unsellable and totally pointless.

Edited by General Horace

probably the last video for today, although the next chapter will be pretty easy too, so I might finish that too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqPrKl-5d4E&feature=youtu.be

Completed in 3 turns. Most braindead chapter yet!

Not revealing Priscilla's and Lyn's group's class until the chapter, Priscilla is good enough to not get BENCHED like Guy.

Edited by General Horace

do you actually differentiate between Dorcas and Bartre or just think "I need one troub here and one troub there"?

nope, it's exactly as you say

so its pretty much like normal fe7, "i need one fighter there, and one fighter there"

Edited by General Horace

His speed growth isn't very good either, but I don't think that will matter unless I get really unlucky.

He's physically invincible though, I don't think bows even really matter to him at this point.

@Horace

Well, I was being somewhat hyperbolic, but yeah, Oswin's speed base can keep him going for a while despite his speed growth. Not as far as Marcus' speed base, but decently far. Oswin gets +2 speed upon promotion anyways.