FE7 RANDOMIZER Low Turns

General Horace

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfourtunately not, since his character data in chapter 16x is different than his data in 18. He was dumb and didn't change classes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzSyYqcqERc&feature=youtu.be

Chapter 18 in 3 turns. Canas with the mvp contribution.

Wow Fioras speed base hahaha.

Yeah, it's pretty insane. I don't think Kent actually had enough speed to steal the silver card (which I might not get anyway) from Aion, so it might come in handy.

Also I just realized that there's a stealable Elysian whip in chapter 18x, PROMOTED OSWIN HERE WE COME

It would really suck if I ended up getting no thieves.

Yeah, it's pretty insane. I don't think Kent actually had enough speed to steal the silver card (which I might not get anyway) from Aion, so it might come in handy.

Also I just realized that there's a stealable Elysian whip in chapter 18x, PROMOTED OSWIN HERE WE COME

It would really suck if I ended up getting no thieves.

Fiora was the thief you deserved :P.

Should be very helpful. I wanna see Assassin Fiora!

I feel like if anyone does another version of this, or if Klok(?, too lazy to look at the OP), does an update of it, there should be a test for making sure they end up in a new class. Also, I just realized that you won't get to see reclassed Karla or Farina :sob:

I forgot to mention, I gave Priscilla a speedwing (so she'd double nomads, she lost 3AS and Oswin lost 0) and a dracoshield as well prior to dread isle.

She's also proc'd defence a lot considering her growth and Hector's not got it very often.

i used him more ironically than him actually being useful

I could have just dropped anyone there who wouldn't have died (like Eliwood or something) but I thought it would be funnier this way

It's looking like we're recruiting everyone!

Here's chapter 16.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtVtBos1_2E&feature=youtu.be

I realized after finishing this chapter that I missed readjusting a lot of the base stats of some classes, so I went back and did that after the fact (like knight had like, +2 con, and most female variants of classes were 1-3 stat points better than their male counterparts for some reason).

I'll have more animations up soon too.

here they are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83gBrkqkIPU&feature=youtu.be

Most of those sprites look... awful. Shame.

At least Monk!Erk and Myrmidon!Lucius are rockin' reasonable color palettes. I'm surprised at how good Lord!Wil looks too.

Hopefully the next batch will be improved!

she's got more statboosters and is a lower level, she'll likely turn out better. I'll probably promote Oswin first though so she can get a few extra levels. The whips aren't very many chapters apart anyway.

It'd probably better to kinda hold up on giving Priscilla a lot of exp for the time being anyway. It'll make it a lot easier to reach the 700 exp mark in the desert chapter without having to either deploy shitty units or wasting turns. She's already strong enough to take care of herself too.

It'd be nice, but her contributions are likely to be high in at least 18x. Shouldn't be too much of an issue in other chapters, but she's already level 10, I don't know how much she'll help the exp at this point anyway. I might rather have her promoted for then too.

I mean if NPC Pent becomes a non-mage non-flier unit that'll also give a lot of extra EXP on the map (it'll probably increase turns too unfortunately)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I hope he's something hilarious at the very least. Sorry i've been lax with updates as of late, real life is being a JERK.

I'll probably punch something out today.