Sunwoo

I'm already all but outed iirc, and done a brief readthrough (no time to post at all, I'm in class, tonight is mafia for me): I have two announcements (150 words) per cycle, and no other abilities.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reinfleche, not that it matters. Nobody needs to fakeclaim it, and nobody will, besides maybe to create a 1v1? But scum know it's suicide to attempt, and therefore won't attempt it.

Not that I'm necessarily 100% sure on everyone claiming, maybe a PR or two wants to remain quiet still? But I figure putting my claim somewhere that it can be ISO'd would be good.

I'm a cop. But I only get cop shots when town misslynches.

I had inspected SB cause of my massive suspicion on him from day 1 on night 1. Obviously he was town, which is why I didn't push his case during day 2.

Told you I'm not gonna get lynched.

I got a message from Junk (didn't say his name, if it is you then don't send me another message right away to clarify that like you did last time =)):

-He's not sure if BBM would pressure someone like Mancer so early in the game (who he feels generally tends to slip up a lot as scum).

-Gaius reads as weird to him because he went from nullreading Elieson to refusing to get off of Elieson even though Blitz was second priority on his list. Additionally, BBM's mention of him was brief and should be considered null because it was based off of a Blitz lynch (actually a Blitz vig, but w/e).

-Says we could also lynch Shinori but he wants to see more content from the slot. This is just a gutread, but he feels that Shinori's rage towards SB when Eurykins was going to be lynched felt forced.

-He also doesn't understand why Blitz is cleared now (it's more because of his play being very townie over him actually being cleared, I'd say).

-No read on Snike.

Nope wasn't forced at all. That lynch was completely abysmal and bad and everyone on it was pretty stupid for doing it. I feel almost any other lynch could have given us more information and would have been better.

Junk, who do you think is the night scum? Don't answer this until after massclaim though.

I believe Shinori (cop is the sort of role that would need to be nerfed in such a way), but his role seems to work weirdly with Mancer's (which doesn't seem to need such a nerf)? That's a lot of information town is getting for each mislynch, so I'm inclined to believe that one of them is lying (and Shinori could have easily changed his fakeclaim if he was scum, so...). Not sure who Mancer's scumbuddy would be, though. Probably LG/Terrador?

What is your actual role, though? I forgot if you claimed it or it was in an Announcement/Courier so I can't ISO.

2 Courier/1 Announcement, nothing else.

Also WRT BBM pressuring Mancer, Prims said earlier that Mancer is the sort of player who needs to be bussed as scum (uh, no offense Mancer). My only reservations are that Mancer was more obviously scummy in Hard NOC's 2 (IIRC), I'll try to reread it if I have time after midterms. See, my issue here is that almost noone else makes sense as scum with BBM...maybe Marthipan, I'll reread their interactions to make sure that I'm not being an idiot.

I'm inclined to believe shinori's claim, especially considering he didn't mention SB at all in his little D2.

@Shinori VS Mancer: One thing that bothers me is afaik other than strawman(who is scum) all claimed night players have had actions besides Mancer's numbers ML role. That points to Mancer's claim being suspicious IMO.

Actually, isn't the Night-> day driver running around somewhere?

Or is Junko both and I'm going crazy?

Regardless, I'm off for the night. Last person out, please turn off the lights, and try not to scorch the thread too much.

I'm 99% sure Bluedoom is the other swapper. Gut at this point, but I think I'm right.

This

Btw I can only send myself into the day only once in the game

Mancer sent me a message. Why must I be tormented by the love of millions?

-He is Kaoz, mislynch gain courier.

-Concerning the LD2 stuff, he doubts the Prims' action actually got through since noone claimed a double vote (this points to either scum just not claiming it, or one of you/Blitz being the Scum Roleblocker lol).

-He finds Snike's using the double vote role as an excuse not to vote as unhelpful to town (ergo scum), since him being overly cautious is not going to help town.

-The last two scum FHPOV are Blitz/Snike because they barely talked about each other and discreetly defended each other on thread. He doesn't remember seeing Blitz use any couriers or announcements (I don't know about announcements, but Blitz has sent me a message at least once).

NOT THE LOUDSPEAKERS AGAIN

"ALL HAIL MASSCLAIM
Shinori- didn't do anything D2#769 doesn't count. Setupspecs say we have 0 info role until the ones Junko gets, so, role conflicting IMO. Having no reads is also bad. Were you buffed by Prims D2?
Terrador-#751 sounds like lies. Same reason as setupspec on Poly. Read SB's&Refa's roles.-The worst.
Gaius-#718 conflicting #671. I made no defense after announcement. Explain
Mancer-same as Shinori, except, nightroles should be more powerful than dayroles
Marth&Gaius- you said Snike was wrong when Mancer actually was. Neither of you are reading thread properly. Which is scummy
Snike-lots of things he has done can come from scum. Like not voting me could have been playing it safe in between towncred and saving buddy under the excuse. Getting into either and switching later would've been worse. One thing really bugs me is #63, BBM named Snike's role.
Terrador>Shinor=Mancer>Marth=Gaius>Snike
-Blitz”