Sunwoo

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people need to like stop using associative reads before people flip

I know I did this myself wrt Elie and Junko on N1 but like honestly it's really fucking frustrating that I'm getting scumread because I'm scumreading Marth and people think he's town based on tone even though his reads are full of crock and he's two times not defended his "townreads" at lynch time. He's scumreading people basically for the sake of scumreading them but because he's lackadaisical or some shit (that's basically his personality in all situations) people think he's town.

and yes people is Refa

and yes I'm taking out non-mafia frustrations right now; this has been a thoroughly shitty day

speaking of Junko he's probably town cuz there's no reason to bus Strawman over Elie. Don't particularly think the "he broke Strawman's protection" argument holds because before people started talking about it I didn't even realize that he had kill protection considering his role name is Ascetic. but whatever it doesn't really matter.

I don't really think #623 is a scumslip (assuming you meant that Terra "guaranteed" that Elie would flip scum). Terra kind of just speaks like that a lot.

Poly I'm confused am I the scummiest person or the weakest townread? And what info from a courier message?

Makaze, your reads on Snike and Terra don't make sense. You're scumreading Snike for defending Elie, and then townreading Terra because Snike has to be the last dayscum even though he also defended Elie? Your logic is circular because your reason for scumreading Snike over Terra for doing the same thing is that Snike is scum.

Man fuck I typed up a big paragraph on Makaze possibly being scum and then I remembered he was Persuader. life sucks.

I read Gaius's D2 and it's honestly not very memorable? His only content is in one listpost near the beginning, but his Elie/Blitz scumreads are mostly stock and the Makaze scumread is basically "his reads were wrong". The thing that sticks out the most is how adamant he was about staying on Elie but it's only really relevant if Blitz flips town.

Terra's kind of similar wrt the read hinging on whether or not Blitz is scum? If he is then Terra is probably town cuz I can't see him caring so much about lynching one buddy over the other. His play was a more memorable just because his posts are more emphatic but his play kind of devolved into just VOTE BLITZ VOTE BLITZ, which is sort of weird because earlier on he was talking about how there's no point lynching inactives when there's a vig. I get that it was kind of "the best of two bad choices" but even then it's odd. But if Blitz is town I think Terra is probably scum because it makes sense that he'd be so invested. Terra, do you still think that Makaze is scum?

@Snike- sorry I didn't say this before (forgot about your question until just now) but the last paragraph of my announcement was about Marth, not you.

With Snike, like... I dunno. His content is okay, I just... don't agree with a lot of it? Like the SB read in his last announcement doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I think that if Blitz is scum then I'd say Gaius > Snike > Terra and if Blitz is town then I'd say Terra > Snike > Gaius.

hey guys, I am somehow not dead anymore. In case anyone cares to know, my net connection wasn't working and I came home too late at night to inform them to fix it and it had continued to prolong.

will start reading the thread now. Let me know if I should read anyone specific, because chances are I will be bored and start skimming.

if you guys wanna ask me something, go on ahead as well.

okkkkk

idk you've been out of the game for a while now so just general opinions in terms of townreads and scumreads? You're also one of the top vig targets right now so you should probably claim if you have a role that's not courier and/or announcer.

idk you've been out of the game for a while now so just general opinions in terms of townreads and scumreads? You're also one of the top vig targets right now so you should probably claim if you have a role that's not courier and/or announcer.

I need to read the thread before I can do that, so, I will get to it once I am done. In case I do not make it and more net problems take place, I am fine being vigged

-(Just noticed) Mancer read sheeped from BBM

Maybe he didn't read the day stuff but like... what was the Shinori vote going to accomplish at all? I feel like Blitz would know it was pointless and would want to pressure his night reads to post more regardless. Idk.

okay, so, I think this really needs addressing (yes, I am only in this post). I was never scumreading Mancer. I said I agreed with the points on Mancer by BBM, but that doesn't mean I am scumreading him

Mancer has done a LOT of weird things from time to time and so, saying what he did to Eury wasn't telling and I clearly stated Mancer was null leaning town on my reads post, so, I feel like you are half reading my posts and nitpicking from there (the same thing you did in SFMM4). Would like your explanation whenever you can

as for my Shinori vote, I intended to do something with it, I just wasn't around to do so.

1)ISOed Blitz and basically, all I see are him prodding and prompting all of the other players in the thread. However, despite all of his prods and question asking, he doesn't form any reads on any of the night players and only ends up null reading practically everyone in this post.

2)I feel that this is a little hypocritical of him because in that same post I linked to, he stated:

Those two statements being in the same post makes me go "what?".

3)Also, I want to know what Blitz thinks of Prims right now. He seems to have problems with Prims in this quote:

And then, in his only post in D1, he suddenly goes and votes Shinori out of nowhere and conveniently disappears with his vote parked on Shinori.

Also, he mentions:

3)Which is "what?" to me as well because he mentions that he requires mod confirmation but goes 180 degrees to mention that he had already obtained said mod confirmation, in the same paragraph, even.

Also:

4)Does this actually change your conclusions regarding Prims and I? You said hypocrisy is likely to come from scum and seem to think that I might be hypocritical so I want to know if you think that I am scum. Also, you made so many comments about Prims sounding weird but have never ever pursued or elaborated on that.

5)I think Blitz should be lynched D2, guys.

1) totally true

2) explain how it is hypocritical

first of all, I said I tried to get real opinions and secondly, yes I was away for the rest of the phase, so, my reads didn't get any better but they might have had if I could have stuck around.

3) ummm because it took me a while to write up that post and once the mods confirmed, I added the line to the paragraph representing talks on my phase shift.

4) there isn't much to conclude about Prims, but I agree with his Rapier case and as for read on you, I mentioned it in my previous post. Me agreeing with hypocrisy was on BBM's case by Marth, it had absolutely nothing to do with you. Regarding Prims cases, no it did not

5)totally, lol or even better vigged tonight, lol, so I can be lazy and sleep instead of reading the game

actually, I am gonna be lazy and take a nap instead of reading the next 13.5 pages for now

Knee, a mail I got asked me to verify something: what song did you get told to look up?

(mostly so I know who the FUCK sent it, though I'm assuming Snike)

okay so that's Snike ALRIGHTY

feeling worse about Terrador thanks to what Snike sent me; would advocate a lynch on him tomorrow

What was your intent with the shinori vote then blitz? You just mentioned "I wanted do something with it".

to start up some day interactions and since I didn't see any anti-town day content (other than Refa wasting an announcement, lol), I wanted to start with someone who hadn't posted, in the same manner as an RVS vote. But since everyone was so busy going into serious mode the only thing I could think of was BBM calling Shinori ITP and I decided to go with it.

back to reading, lol

so, I am off to sleep and no, I am not done reading yet, I just happened to come by this on the last page

okay so that's Snike ALRIGHTY

feeling worse about Terrador thanks to what Snike sent me; would advocate a lynch on him tomorrow

care to explain the case on Terrador (I am assuming your case will be on Terrador) since it would be better to create the post now and I think Terrador has his announcement he can use to defend or defend later when it is daytime. (unless you have some reason not to)

and now I am off to sleep

The music fades away for this special announcement!

Announcement:

"Forgot to address this earlier: switching that vote off is weak action for removing Via (as either alignment). Worthwhile.

There is no 623 scumslip. Was more confident in Blitz than Elie, still don't think Elie was a mature lynch. Was he bussed?

Poly: if what Snike sent you is role stuff, you should have claimed that anonymously. If it was a case, you should've posted it. Why the vagueness? You're just trying to sow suspicion. Give us a CASE.

Snike's "logic" defending Blitz is inconsistent, and he's scumreading Mancer associatively on someone protown (cough) who hasn't even flipped. Looking scummier by the second. Would turbo him if I somehow get lynched.

Blitz, you say you wanted to do something with the Shinori vote, but what was it? Who was scum, and why? Stop padding your content. Make and defend some reads. (See: what I'm yelling at Poly for).

-Terrador"

Then the audio sugar restarts

so it was a prodvote then? What made you think shinori wasn't going to post?

Sent in the action for via.

Overall I can't get any reads. The fact that whether or not there is dayscum is really making this hard for me. The only thing that strikes me as weird so far is how poly is being vague on the read on terrador from the message from snike? Even if it's role related stuff if it makes the person scummy then it should be shared. I don't get the scumreads on terrador because I feel that terrador naturally is confident.

Curse you, loudspeakers!

Gaius here.

Really liking Terrador as town if Blitz flips scum. 623 isn't a slip for me, Terra was very gutsy in .hack when I played with him too.

Blitz hasn't done a whole let for his defense, and hasn't swayed me off my scumread on him. What did you gain from your Shinori vote? What was your goal?

Poly just has something off about him. Like he claimed, but he left room for their to be more to his role, he never explicitly said that he was vanilla. Also most of the scumreads in his list are off PoE and don't have much real reasoning.

Marth/BBM is really hard to read for me. I'd say I probably lean more towards Marth but could be bias since Marth is townreading me. If one flips scum, other is most likely town.

Night Players from towniest to scumiest: Junko>Mancer>Marth=BBM>Poly>Blitz

"VIA HERE ILU JUNKO <3 <3 <3

poly why did you change your avatar again ;_; I need hot anime men. but every time I change my own avatar to a hot anime man I get bad luck in mafia. it's a fucking curse. I hate it

anyway can't really say I know much else to really... uh, say. definitely scum between blitz/terra/snike but everyone's got that covered. just thought I would use my last announcement before I sleep. you are all awesome and ILY all, btw sorry elie I know it sucks to be both sick during a game and scum in that game at the same time.

also THANKS ECLIPSE FOR THE MUSIC
I've been re-listening to all the pop'n music tracks on youtube. this is awful. (no it's not i LOVE IT)

via out. PEACE"

Also, not sure what to make of Elie's flip. Does this mean that Makaze is scum lying about his role or that he really is a town persuader?

Elie's role PM is also worded weirdly. Player A will be persuaded to vote player B as soon as a mod sees the message but if his ability can only be used during night time then there would not need to have that second part of the role PM worded in.

I'm all for a mass claim if necessary. I have already claimed anyway and so has Junko. BBM has also already claimed in N0? Can't really remember but I think he claimed pure Announcer or something.

I don't think Makaze would use his buddy's role, when Elie could have used it himself

though, I do agree that Elie's role is worded weirdly. Makaze's role can easily be proven next phase, so, there should be nothing to worry about. Also, Makaze's role looks like a counter to Elie's role, so, I guess it is more likely town.

why are we talking about claims??

Okay, sorry, the sleepening happened.

As for a claim, I have a courier that can be used twice per day/night cycle (and I've used one of them already today for my own reasons) as well as one announcement that I can use whenever, but it's only one. I'd probably save it for if I think I'm about to get shot.

but if we are claiming, why are you lying (more like hiding stuff), I mean, my role says you are (not gonna explain it yet)

also, an announcement at night when you are a night player is worthless because you can post at night and you will gain lost announcement again next phase

regarding msg sent by SB, explain what you meant by I can be scum for not voting Elie on D1

regarding #647, Terrador

I thought you were the one screaming for the massclaim?? (I could be wrong, but that is what comes to memory

would like to know what you mean by role is a null tell for Makaze

you are gonna have to wait for my scumhunting, cause I am not doing so well at it lately, lol.

regarding #669, I think you just wasted the 2nd announcement by jumping the gun because it would have served better if saved IMO

I will out a reads post later, but for now, I want Poly to respond and clear up the 2 cases he has on BBM and Terra

actually, I am off for now

oh, @Junko, it was more like a null- RVS vote that served its purpose on everything it intended to do other than getting Shinori to react. That reminds me, Shinori was supposed to chew out some people, which he clearly didn't do.

(what other purposes the vote served, I am not outing, even if I am removed from the game for it, but, if you know my meta, it should be obvious, lol)

I'm really tired and can't be fucked to explain why I scumread BBM, but Terralec's case is mostly centred around how he was willing to treat you as 100% scum while using a flimsy defense on flipped scum Elie.

Also, there's no reason why I should full claim because it's in nobody's best interests. Strong arm a lynch on me if you dare.

Related: people need to stop fucking rolefishing.

Oh shit I forgot about posting here.

Night scum is BBM + one of Mancer/Poly. I haven't read Blitz, however. Also that tracker claim isn't obv!town because Mancer/Elie have already claimed/flipped respectively, so its easy to fake a report on them.

I don't think Poly's content N1 was town because it wasn't decisive or anything.

I find Mancer scummy for reasons I gave earlier.

I'm sorry my reads aren't in depth but I had to type this with few minutes remaining for deadline.

Day scum well since we're assuming there were 2 scum in the day, the one most likely to flip scum is probably one of Snike/Terra. Failing which, its probably SB. I don't think Makaze is scum because I don't think there are two scum persuaders.