Sunwoo

For those of you on the Elie wagon: we're tied. SB is gone, Refa isn't voting Elie for role reasons, and I'm sticking with this lynch 'til hell or high water. Y'all know Blitz is scum, consolidate and let's get this lynch.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I mixed up Elieson for someone else (please put your names next time ;_;). Still would prefer a Blitz lynch, obviously.

Ah, fuck me, I read this earlier, I knew this, why didn't I mention it?

Absolutely tactical 10/10 accidental misrep

This is still the wagon. Lord Gaius in particular, I'm looking at you.

Oh hey loudspeakers:

“BBM

Maybe not here phase end; announcement now. Elie > Blitz- both scummy, inactive but Blitz good N0.

More on Marth:
N0 case on me ???; says I’m scum for contriving but says scum hypocritically expecting content when they don’t have would be deluding- but that’s contrived from them so how not scummy?

Townreading Blitz not defending with announcement even though #2 lynch candidate (even before Marth slept) - yes Elie leading but still discussion about Blitz; same as Eury D1.

Most scumreads sheeped (Elie, SB, Rapier, Strawman); only original on me, kinda Poly. Mancer case no sense; where’s scumminess in early claim? Defends SB D1 while SB’s swinging lynch from Marth’s scumread (Prims) to Marth’s townread (Eury) but scumreads when Marth starts thinking Prims is town? Why scum switch so conspicuously from stronger to weaker player if both town? IMO Prims became townie so new scumread for suspicion-harem.

Caveman out.”

Is it fine if I just complain a tiny bit?

Terrador and friends need to pay attention. We need a gap of 2 votes 'officially' in order to guarantee a lynch today, so I'm waiting on either another vote shift from the elie wagon or a vote by shinori before moving mine. If you're wondering where I'm getting that from, go look at the D1 flip again. I'll wait.

@ Numbers and *Y[O]LO: MYLO is when an incorrect mislynch will cause the town to lose. LYLO is when a correct lynch must be made for the town to win. In this setup it would be when the vigilante dies, the scum is on the verge of having lynch control, and there are no voting roles (ie the phase shifters) to stop them.

Having established that, Prims' role only deactivates when 3 are alive, and only 3. Saying deactivating on *YLO is misleading. (Not that we'd officially know when those would be.)

Also stop assuming things based off of AM/PM 1. Rule 14 exists for a reason.

@BBM: Is that (last paragraph) on marth or at my case on Mancer? Please elaboraterino, and I'll argue using a mouthpiece tomorrow.

Via was persuaded because Makaze wanted to help her with her wincon and trusted the Elie wagon.

Snike: the literal hell? There are officially three players on each wagon, and the doublevoter could just as easily be on Blitz as on Elie, if that even got through (which I have my doubts about). Consolidate behind the lynch you support.

And for the love of God, this is not unreasonable meta. Going "hrm, the mods aren't going to create a setup that's hilariously scumsided--based on what we know and what we've been told, there isn't going to be more than one more dayscum" is far from ridiculous. It ain't gospel, but it's a worthy null assumption until we have evidence to suggest otherwise.

I said I'd have content by now but really I've only just been sitting here reading everyone else/lurking and agreeing with stuff X: mafia sucks

although I don't understand why some people are scumreading Marth.

sorry guys I didn't mean to get this apathetic lmao.

anyway yeah Shinori I need to be targeted by 3 different actions to win and Makaze's persuade counted as one. I only need one more now.

sorry snike I know you can't respond to that but you're still giving me bad vibes for some reason I can't explain

I was out with friends and there is really nothing I have to say except I think Elie is a better lynch and I'm not going to change unless we're really close to deadline or I'm going to sleep.

Also what the hell is misrepping?

Mod announcement: The OP is your best friend in this game. And it's actually updated now, too.

Votals

Elieson (3): Quote, Makaze, Lord Gaius
Blitz (3): Terrador, Refa, SB
Makaze (1): Snike

Voteless (1): Shinori

Approximately 3 hours and 10 minutes until phase end.

Edited by Sunwoo

Via was persuaded because Makaze wanted to help her with her wincon and trusted the Elie wagon.

Snike: the literal hell? There are officially three players on each wagon, and the doublevoter could just as easily be on Blitz as on Elie, if that even got through (which I have my doubts about). Consolidate behind the lynch you support.

And for the love of God, this is not unreasonable meta. Going "hrm, the mods aren't going to create a setup that's hilariously scumsided--based on what we know and what we've been told, there isn't going to be more than one more dayscum" is far from ridiculous. It ain't gospel, but it's a worthy null assumption until we have evidence to suggest otherwise.

We can assume the vigilante is unlimited or has multiple shots, since they haven't claimed yet. There was an amn and a mayor maker confirmed among night roles. Even if scum got lynch control, those three roles alone make that less of a death sentence for town. Especially since, well, if the scum went after town, it would be very obvious and would result in inspections by gunshot.

As for the vote, that's the exact problem: the doublevoter probably exists and hasn't claimed yet (I am not the doublevoter). This means that if I vote incorrectly, this day ends in NL. Even though I'm not enthusiastic about the wagons, I would prefer a mislynch to no lynch today. That's why I'm not moving onto one of those wagons yet. Once Shinori votes OR one of a wagon flips, I'll move my vote. Don't pressure me into it.

It's looking like it'll be shinori who's kingmaker, because Makaze hasn't posted in 24 hours (and is filthy mafia), Gaius just reiterated his reluctance, and Quote is persuaded.

Speaking of Quote, could I get a quote from you on whether or not you were made aware of the doublevote?

Also, I typed up a potential explanation for the vibe, But I took all these words and pocketed them away.

Give me a good reason for doublevoter to not claim. Go ahead.

Also, Shinori already said they're voting Blitz, so if you go to sleep without consolidation, get ready for some hairy eyeballs.

Give me a good reason for doublevoter to not claim. Go ahead.

Also, Shinori already said they're voting Blitz, so if you go to sleep without consolidation, get ready for some hairy eyeballs.

Wow wow wow.

I'm here for phase end (it's the weekend), and if you're reading what I said as I'm saying doublevoter shouldn't claim, please read again. The reason, btw, would be if they were day scum and wanted to incite some confusion.

If shinori flakes I don't need to vote since there's probably going to be a lynch regardless, and me voting might screw that up. That's why I'm waiting.

I asked quote about notification because they mentioned it, and I would like some clarification.

So apparently Blitz hasn't been on for like five days (I just checked lol, should've done that earlier), but he also hasn't been prodded? That's uh...weird.

So apparently Blitz hasn't been on for like five days (I just checked lol, should've done that earlier), but he also hasn't been prodded? That's uh...weird.

The player list in the OP is your best friend in this game.

Well, he should have been prodded on D1 itself (for only making one post within a 48 hour timespan) unless he announced he would be gone in his Role PM as well (in which case, Blitz why did you not just say that you wouldn't be able to post on thread...). Ugh, not sure what to make of this.

Do you guys think we're going to fail to lynch if I stay on Elie? Or should we wait and see what Shinori says first?

Never be enough to alone, but luckily your vote isn't in a vaccuum.

It's virtually a guarantee if you do switch, as I'll vote and that will override the hypo doublevoter.

All the same we should wait a little longer for shinori, then do it if he doesn't show up. How long are you going to be around?

Do you guys think we're going to fail to lynch if I stay on Elie? Or should we wait and see what Shinori says first?

Maybe we'll fail to lynch if you stay on Elie, but we can guarantee (4 > 2) that we lynch scum if you switch.

Thought about it, I'd rather lynch someone who's been around and hasn't posted despite that over someone who's been gone for five days (I don't know what's up with Blitz, but his absence in .Hack was not only much shorter but he was also constantly checking the site; I would know, so I'm inclined to believe that his absence here is him just legitimately being gone).

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

Et tu, [Refa]? Then fall, [Terrador's Wagon].

OK Gaius what I said previously doesn't apply. If you switch votes it moves it from 4-2 to 3/3. And nothings changes. Not from my previous post's perspective.

Terrador how do you know that Blitz is scum 100%?