Sunwoo

I have no role-related reason, I just think we have way better lynches and Elie, yeah, fairly probable scum by PoE, but there's at least one much better night lynch (Blitz).

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strawman-Blitz history:

Blitz seem fine.

Alright. Thanks for answering the questions, bros.

##Vote: Blitz

Thoughts on Refa? Thoughts on Makaze? Thoughts on day so far? Who do you want to lynch who has actually been around?

Would lynch: Blitz. Could get behind SB maybe if someone explains something and after Refa says whatever they are going to say.

What kind of associative read can we get from this?

Why don't you tell us what you think? I'll look into Straw's ISO for that rn.

I'm not sure. If I look at it as scum seriously trying to get Blitz lynched, it doesn't make sense. It's a prodvote followed by a "would lynch" out of nowhere. If I look at is a bus move, my head says he wouldn't do that to his buddy unless he has a reasonable expectation of being vig'd or lynched. It comes down to a WiFOM argument with myself, hence getting other opinions would be nice.

See, I get a different read off it. If Blitz is his scumbuddy, I would think he's doing this for towncred, knowing that there really isn't any sort of Blitz wagon going on at the time. I agree with you that it doesn't look like a genuine push to lynch Blitz.

Tbh Terra I might be willing to swing your way if you target me :3c

rn I'm gonna lrt myself be persuaded on elie because unless something drastic happens I dont see my opinion changing sry

For now I think it's probable both Blitz and Elieson are Strawman's scumbuddies. I'd like to hear others' opinions.

Who's the best candidate for dayscum, then, do you think? j/curious.

Wrt sub: What you see is exactly what you're going to get.

On mobile but I think that targeting those 2 should be saved for later as afaik elie might get modkilled And blitz has been pseudo silenced since EoD1. Also why are people stating x number of phase scum as gospel? That isn't a given.

Will clarify once I get home and have time to post. Foster brother's social worker is coming over so i might be occupied.

Rapier/Snike is top candidate for remaining dayscum. Rapier's jumpy and self-conscious behavior D1 sticks out like a sore thumb to me. On that note,

Wrt sub: What you see is exactly what you're going to get.

On mobile but I think that targeting those 2 should be saved for later as afaik elie might get modkilled And blitz has been pseudo silenced since EoD1. Also why are people stating x number of phase scum as gospel? That isn't a given.

Will clarify once I get home and have time to post. Foster brother's social worker is coming over so i might be occupied.

What does the bold mean?

Do you have an alternative set of numbers we should know about?

Last nightscum... Reread and I have a weird feeling about BBM. It would be between him and Poly. BBM seems a little less likely given his strong Elieson bussing if so, but that doesn't clear him and my gut says something is off. Lack of impact and small things, like the ITP spec'ing. Another reason to lynch Elieson: We get info from it.

More on Blitz/Elieson/Strawman: Blitz-Elieson history.

I can agree Elie is lacking the ZEAL he has as town (it could be laziness, but I don't think that to be the case) but not necessarily sheepy

Elieson, unlike the post he made in Code Geass, this one feels less interested in scumhunting

-snip-

@Elie, get on with the next part please

#46-> Blitz: Pretty fluffy introductory post ngl

fwiw I have not read past Blitz's first post, but will when I get home.

Unless I missed it there's nothing to suggest I'm wrong.

Also, Snike: good mods reserve modkills for things that are really unsportsmanlike/against the rules, not for inactivity. He ain't gettin' modkilled.

Man, seconding that pseudosilence bit there. What's up with that?

@Makaze, your recent content has been a lot better, and between that, noticing the numbers claim from earlier (RIP me not reading Mancer), rereading Rapier, and having slightly bad vibes about another couple of townies (really weak gutreads, enough so to not be able to PoE down effectively), I'm not so confident in this lynch anymore.

##Unvote

I still don't feel 100% at all about the Elie lynch, but I'd still gladly see Blitz lynched. He's still scummy (right shame he didn't give us any content to pick apart D1, but we got a fair bit beforehand), and I think there might be some good associative reads to dig into there--I can't quite feel "oh yeah if Blitz gets lynched, X is confscum and Y is obvtown", but I believe that, between that, the NK choice, and the vig (in all likelihood, one of Elie/Poly/Rapier), we'll be on solid ground going into D3 without much real risk of a mislynch here.

##Vote: Blitz

are you seriously trying to lynch the dude that flipped scum was tunneling in on all day yesterday

That's the most shit tunnel of all time, and there was no case, no pressure to lynch Blitz that Day. It doesn't read like Straw is making ANY effort to actually lynch Blitz yesterday.

I would definitely say likely. He's my next lynch after Elie, and would definitely be willing to consolidate on him if needed. And I agree that Strawman's so called tunnel was incredibly thin. He barely addressed him at all.

Thank you makaze <3

Just got the mod notification that I got persuaded~

I'll be back from rehearsal to do stuff, I feel motivated wrt this game again. Terra can you explain really quick why you think elie and blitz are scumbuddies?

Ugh, I don't feel like playing anymore. Lazy reads post incoming (not reading day people).

Strawman- Has a bunch of vague reads early on. Most important are his townread on Blitz and his...read on BBM. Something about his BBM interactions bothers me (he's really unclear early on, and then he's like "oh, BBM is improving" with no explanation). Then he leaves a prodvote on Blitz and continues to stick to it regardless. It's like...why would he do that as Blitz's scumbuddy? It would just make both of them look worse. The only problem here is that Blitz is probably night scum off of PoE. I'm not even scum, but ugh the possibility that they're scumbuddies really annoys me.

Elieson- Lurk scum.

Blitz- I dunno, PoE.

BBM- Gut scum read. Interactions with flipped scum don't look good.

Junk- Marth, you got what I said wrong. He's town not because Terrador is scum, but because his scumbuddies would be able to select his target for him (...generally that's how it works, anyways).

Mancer- Not a scum role also his content was good, I suppose.

Marthipan- Probably my only night town read based solely off of content.

Polydeuces- Wouldn't effort as much as scum, and tone reads as town.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

PS Also can vote Blitz/BBM.

Thank you makaze <3

Just got the mod notification that I got persuaded~

I'll be back from rehearsal to do stuff, I feel motivated wrt this game again. Terra can you explain really quick why you think elie and blitz are scumbuddies?

That's actually not something I'm certain about, but I wanted to see how many of the Elie wagon thought Blitz was scum too. Seeing as I'm much more comfortable and confident lynching Blitz than I am lynching Elie, I'm hoping I can get a wagon shift there.

Oh right I should talk about why I unvoted Makaze it's because he's not scum (mostly for this post). Sorry that I keep flipflopping on you dude.