Sunwoo

I don't see why I need to scumread elie for sheeping a case I disagreed with? I found mancer's case bad not necessarily scummy, It was other things I was scumreading him for but not the eury case.

Well I guess I could have been more concrete about elie (there is only so much you can type with 150 words :P: ) it was more just weird to me rather than scummy

at the time but after eury's flip it bothered me a lot more.

Also as for me reading strawman over the other three meh you have a point there and I can just say i'm town.

Well I did decide to a reread of elie and the thing that bothers me so much is that the tone to me feels almost artificial? It just feels like he's just going through a post then just moving onto the next without well really "uumph!" I guess. It's pretty much just a shitty tone read but yeah. I feel kind of bad for scumreading him though because he's sick >_>,

Reread SB and I think i'm just lazy and dumb (sorry SB for saying you were bad :( ) . I actually definitely see your elie case and sheep it. I don't really understand your prims case but don't find it scummy. Your blitz case makes sense although based on code geass mafia this reminds me of town blitz. I'm basing this purely off memory so sorry if i'm wrong here but there is one that is bugging me though. Once you found out it wasn't a hammer game how come you didn't take your vote off of eury and place it on to prims your scumread. I think they were tied 2-1 or 2-2 or something like that so it just seems weird? Major apologies if I got something wrong.

Reread (you get the drill already but if you don't Refa) and his tone sound super townie to me and the questions he asked me at the beginning when he thought I was ITP just don't strike me as questions scum wouldn't ask. I also agreed with the part on his eury case where she didn't really elaborate her suspicions.

@terrador why should I have to have reads before the end of this night? Terrador saying this really bothers me for some reason because it almost feels like intimidation? Can you go more indepth I guess why I have to have reads?

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one finding it odd how Poly tells Terrador not to pick a fight with him and goes around to namecall Terrador "Terradork"? That's literally unsportsmanlike of him especially since I think his own posts attacking Terrador seem much more personal and harsh than Terrador's posts.

Fair enough on that explanation, Junko. Although, I was confused because I only mentioned that I was disappointed at the day players and didn't actually yell or anything. BBM brings up a good point about you not having Elieson as a scum read along with me either and I think you should respond to that as well.

Terrador's post makes me think that he's actually trying to make heads out of tails of the game. Also, I wouldn't necessarily say that Blitz is unmemorable. He's been pretty noticeable so far especially since his Shinori vote attracted so much attention and is the reason why half of the live players scum read him now (for various reasons). However, I feel that Blitz disappeared after his Shinori vote because of the amount of attention he drew. I also think that Blitz would definitely defend himself against that if he were town based on some past games that I've played with him.

Okay, so you mentioned that you did not need to scum read Elieson just because he sheeped one of your scum read's scum reads but you go 180 degrees on yourself to reread Elieson in that same post.

Your case on Elieson feels pretty forced and reactionary. Feels like you're scum reading Elieson only because you have to after Terrador pointed out that you should be scum reading Elieson.

Also, if you thought his tone was artificial, why did you not mention it earlier when commenting on my Elie case?

Quotes:

#12-> Eury: Why no attempt at content?

-snip-

#37-> Eury: Stop playing league it's clouding your thoughts! Really, most of this is repeated and/or fluff

#40-> Eury: Finally a post to read.

Reply to Marth is obvi/needlessly long but is a reply to marth not having a clue so nothing really here. second half though, all of these points are either wrong or bad...other than the first reply to Mancer.

You simultaneously aren't influenced by and look down upon Junko's play to this point?

Your @Mancer's#20 is also contradictory because while you call him out for saying one thing, you yourself identified it as saying just what you say he's pushing to the side. He did prompt conversation by bringing up an opinion (one that you can either agree with or disagree with) regarding the N0 Kill

-snip-

#43-> Mancer: First off, Eury's a lady. Second, I pretty much agree with this ##wouldsheep

If you should return to me, we truly were meant to be.....

Also, I don't like Elieson's last post because it feels very lazy and sheep-y to me. Junko's tone also reads as somewhat weird to me. I can't quite grasp it but my gut's pinging me on something in his posts.

lmao mancer elie was sheeping you and your eury case. Also elie's first half of his eury case no one had mentioned before? I feel like this is just misrepping elie. Also mancer it's silly getting on eury for not being concrete when she had literally posted a few hours into the game. Also I feel like you're just ignoring this valid point. This is scummy because I feel like if this point is brought up against you it pretty much destroys your case since your case is essentially her not being concrete but no one is going to be concrete a few hours into the game. Scum are the one who want to look like they have cases and yeah.

Reads List

Scum:

Mancer (tldr reasons given are misrep plus his downplaying of the nk plus ignoring valid points)

Seems like you actually agreed with Elieson's first point or case on Eury especially when you mentioned "ignoring valid points" as part of your read against me. This 180 degrees turn you made is pretty much "wth" to me.

Also fwiw, Elie really only made one actual content post. He definitely wouldn't be "going through a post then just moving onto the next without well really 'uumph!'" as he hasn't actually moved on to another post at all...

I reread? I don't really know what to respond to that because I got that feeling of an artificial tone after I reread. I'll admit though that I probably was to focused on his eury case my first time through and wasn't really looking at the whole post. and meh could care less what terrador thinks about, better no reads than reads you don't actually believe in IMO, although I do still think that felt like intimidation and would like a reason why I should have reads.

PEDIT: Err I am talking about elie's first post? He commented on each indivudal post and I felt like he was just leaving a comment on there then moving on. I felt like nothing seemed genuine. Maybe i'm just bad at explaining this. This mouse is really messed up and making it hard to post and I want to go to bed anyways so good night.

@Junko: Yes, you need more scumreads, because I'm not too suspicious of you, but continuing to have no scumreads will make it a lot harder to believe you're town. Anybody can latch onto one sheepy read on a weak player; that doesn't demonstrate town intent, and it doesn't contribute to town victory. It is meant to be a bit intimidating, yes--people who don't post town content aren't exactly immune to the rope. I'm not gonna pretend that I'm personally planning to push a wagon on you tomorrow, though; I've got bigger fish to fry.

I'm not particularly liking your case on Elie, either... esp. after looking at Eury's play, and a bit more thinking about it, some traditionally-scummy lack of commitment before there's any hope of a strong case isn't something to be judging a guy on. It's like you're snacking on babies--it feels almost as off as putting Poly or me at the top of a lynch priority before we generated content. I don't necessarily think this is a scummy case, but I don't think it's a good one, either. If you wanna convince anybody, dig deeper.

@Poly, you had quite a bit of space to judge my content post after claiming you'll string me up for inactivity, and nothing saying you even will judge my content, much less actually doing so? What's up with this?

@Mancer, while I'm not certain I agree with you about Junko, I don't think your case is bad. This recent content looks good, I don't feel suspicious about you, but I feel the need to ask a couple of questions, for clarity's sake.

-What do you mean by me making heads out of tails? Do you mean heads or tails? The latter means "trying to make sense of things", and makes sense in the context of you not pressuring me, but the former isn't really an extant idiom and implies I'm trying to deceive town.

-I don't think I ever told Junko that he's scummy for being inconsistent about scumreading Elieson; I think you have me mixed up with BBM.

-I literally go by Terradork as a username in some places, I wouldn't consider that namecalling. If anything, I was more personal there--although I do think having me at the top of his list for something so transparently hypocritical and scummy is a little ridiculous, he should know better.

-Junko doesn't have to be scumreading Elie for any particular reason, even if he thinks he's scummy. Ex. Poly has really not demonstrated town intent in his posting to date, but I don't consider his lack of pre-N1 activity a scumtell.

@Mancer, while I'm not certain I agree with you about Junko, I don't think your case is bad. This recent content looks good, I don't feel suspicious about you, but I feel the need to ask a couple of questions, for clarity's sake.

-What do you mean by me making heads out of tails? Do you mean heads or tails? The latter means "trying to make sense of things", and makes sense in the context of you not pressuring me, but the former isn't really an extant idiom and implies I'm trying to deceive town.

-I don't think I ever told Junko that he's scummy for being inconsistent about scumreading Elieson; I think you have me mixed up with BBM.

-I literally go by Terradork as a username in some places, I wouldn't consider that namecalling. If anything, I was more personal there--although I do think having me at the top of his list for something so transparently hypocritical and scummy is a little ridiculous, he should know better.

-Junko doesn't have to be scumreading Elie for any particular reason, even if he thinks he's scummy. Ex. Poly has really not demonstrated town intent in his posting to date, but I don't consider his lack of pre-N1 activity a scumtell.

I meant the latter and that was an honest derp of things because I could have sworn that it was "heads or tails" in my head but somehow it came out as "head out of tails".

Yeah, it was BBM who mentioned that after I looked back at the previous page. I had an impression that you said it although it could be because you posted right before and after him.

[spoiler=Poly stuff]I don't really know much but that was me just stating the situation as it appeared to me O.o.

Also, I feel like Junko is only really trying to case Elieson because BBM pointed out that he should be scum reading Elieson. His read on Elieson feels pretty forced and vague like he doesn't actually want to conclude to finding Elieson scummy. If Elieson is scum, then I agree with BBM that Junko is most likely scum as well.

@Junko- Your N0 Mancer case mentions how he's misrepping Eury. If half of Elie's case was sheeping Mancer, then he'd be misrepping Eury too. You also call out Mancer for misrepping Elie... but you said that Elie was sheeping Mancer too, so how can Mancer saying that Elie is sheeping him be a misrep?

Who would you rather lynch right now, Strawman or Elie?

None of the new content requires comment, and Isaac run is over--I am bed. School tomorrow, but in the evening I should do some more reading + response to the content that I fervently pray exists. I need to do some townhunting--there are some people I feel I trust, but I don't just wanna wall them out right here before I can substantiate town intent. If I even want to bother stating it at all? But I still need to figure that out, for my own benefit.

tl;dr noot, I need more townreads and will attend to it, everybody post content.

...I come back to check in twelve hours later, and nothing. No time to Do The Work right now (still at school), but I'm seriously worried, and in particular need to see more content out of Poly, and Elie in particular, but really, out of everyone. Expect a big content post from me within a few hours of phase end, digging for those townreads.

Guh, sorry, sleep and friends have killed my content.

Alec, I really only skimmed the ISOs of the people I townread, and I don't recall seeing anything about the announcements. I also didn't see Boron/j00's posting them before anyways, because I only did my reading through ISOs.

I'd probably put you below Rapier at least if I was to make any revisions to my lunch priority, in light of you actually making words and such (that I've actually seen this time, lol).

Not much else to add, tbh. Everyone else I've either already talked about or think is town, either on content or gut.

@BBM I just... realized that...

you are clearly looking at the best mafia player of all time guys. Well yeah add that to my case. (misrepping eury)

For your second point I was saying that the only part elieson shipped was mancer's case but otherwise nothing no one else had mentioned before and mancer was calling his post "sheepy"

strawman> elie because elie has only gotten to make one post but best case scenario is elie was the one who asked for a sub and we get a sub and they post like crazy (or elie feels well enough to post) so I can get a better read. Definitely want to hear strawmans response though before I even think of lynching him (same with elie) but if it was right before deadline strawman.

@terra it's not lack of commitment? I'm reading him because his tone felt artificial to me (and because he misrepped eury)

@mancer how is it forced? How is it vague? How have I not concluded that elie has been scummy this phase? I think I know why eury dislikes being misrepped so much now >_> (unless the person misrepping is scum but I think you're town mancer)

Also since I think phase end is today i'm still not sure who I should target for phase swapping >_>. I guess I could target strawman but want to hear his response first and me targeting him would force me to wait another 48 hours.

I'm going to ask everyone in this phase (and announcers) to give detailed opinions on who I should target and why. (notice the detailed part)

And now here's your daily serving of LOUDSPEAKERS.

Nightscum: Elieson > Blitz > Poly > Marth

Others night players are town. Don't think scum!Prims would react to my EoD like that. Others already explained. Should lynch for nightscum.

Eli's still scummy and hardlurked as scum before. Blitz still feels wrong. Poly is mostly null, but why did your Makaze read change? Marth reads okay but not as solid as townreads.

Checked Tyne-Wear, Strawman's reads had more depth there even when he was unsure on things. Scummy. LG and Refa seem town. Agree with Prims on Rapier+ waffling on voting seemed fake. Keep waffling on Shinori, my read flipped around on his early posts but I think his later stuff read genuine. Makaze not voting me until others did is really scummy but scum!daysuader seems op? Conflicted. Terra's Poly/Blitz stuff reads ~weird~ when compared to each other but idk how to describe it.

Dayscum: Rapier > Strawman > Makaze > Terre

-SB

@SB: I thought his announce at the beginning of the night phase right before I posted was townie enough, especially since he backed off PRIMS a bit and provided some other reads that I wasn't seeing him provide in his other posts.

sorry for not posting today guys I have an exam tomorrow that I'm pretty stressed about

I'll try to get something out before the night ends though

The loudspeakers never end.

"Strawman here.

@Junk: Was saying #56 was my announcement, thought Marth was making bad use of night, not wanting to FoS. No, I noticed something in one of SB's posts in response to Makaze posts, asked that question because that one thing made me slightly suspicious. After he responded I went to null on him. Read below for continuation.

@Concern over my Blitz vote and beyond: It was a prod, thought they would reveal more about intent. Other Daysies read as more town then him. I wanted vote a Daysy, but had no day scum reads. Then I started to agree with SB scumreads until his message posted. I felt powerless like no one would listen to me, I voted for one of my night scumreads instead of one of my night townreads out of the 2 most likely lynch options."

Also, there are approximately 4.5 hours left in the phase.

I didn't post because there was nothing much to respond to anymore, Terrador.

Also, at work and am horribly busy now so I can't make too huge a post, sorry.

I'll see if I can squeeze another post out before phase end.

Okay, totally getting sucked into Smash, no new content pings me, super disappointed, may or may not get next content post up by end of Night, if not no big fuss? I'm literally posting Day so--

targeting Strawman is probably better but if you really want him to respond more than he did in the announcement I would target Blitz?

I guess your response is ok for now idk I'm tired

Ok so I read the night phase (actually I didn't read up Terra's huge posts because they'll make my eyes bleed and this is aggravating.)

BBM is still scum to me. In #367 his posts is full of being unsure of his reads and in that post he doesn't think Rapier is playing to his scum meta and he doesn't know if Makaze is playing a scum game. But in #368 he says that scum is out of Blitz/Makaze/Rapier/Gaius/Strawman. The problem? In later posts he doesn't make an effort to figure out which of these peeps is most likely to flip scum, instead focusing on night players. The Junko case is OK but I don't agree with it atm. Well I mean I'm not inclined to thinking that he is a SCUM DAY-->NIGHT PHASE SWAPPER. Plus I thought his early game was townie.

I didn't really have anything to say about Elie because it felt too dumb to harp on his Eury read post when it was his only content, but since that's his only content even now, and he hasn't bothered to come back and post anything else, I think this is a scumslot.

Poly's first wall in the game is iffy to me because :

a)He has a lot more to say about Makaze yet Makaze is at the lower end of his priority.

EDIT: Ok, so the claim and read summary is factored in. Uhhhhh

Actually after reading the whole thing again, what I feel iffy about it is the fact that its mostly two-liners saying "Well this guy didn't post a lot and I guess this guy is iffy but I'm not sure if I'd lynch him." and that feels very indecisive compared to his .hack play where he was very decisive in his reads.

Mancer wasn't bugging me until this phase, although the problem is a small one compared to the others. Basically, N0 I'm assuming he read me as town because he claimed to me N0 so the 180 on me purely based on PoE feels what the fuck. Also it feels really dumb that you'd claim to me merely because I 'townslipped' on the Night Kill part. I'm not gonna push this atm though because I think there are bigger fish to fry.

BBM>Elie=Poly>Mancer.

Also I got a PM.Think this is from Refa, since he's not listed in the read list.

Gonna keep this short since I'm eating atm and its almost Day Phase anyway.

Town

Lord Gaius

Shinori

Makaze

Prims/Bluedoom/Mancer/Poly

Junko

Null

SB

BBM

Blitz

Scum

Strawman

Rapier

Terrador

Elieson

No time for a long post but I'll just respond a little bit to the last few posts.

@Junko: You only actually mentioned that Elie's tone is artificial and stopped your read there for the most part. Also, use your own judgment wrt your role. Asking town to help you pick your role target in public is going to open up the possibility of scum trying to mess your role action over.

@Bluedoom: Since you mentioned the 180 degrees I made, what do you think makes my 180 degrees on my read on you worse than Junko's change in stance regarding Elieson and Refa's flipping and flopping throughout D1?

Any thoughts on the day players and who might be scum among them, Bluedoom?