Sunwoo

"Not sure if I'm terrible with crumbs or wot wot, but if you're a weak day role that's going to target Via, then you should target Prims instead IMO. It's good to clear night people because then it forces scum to kill the guys who can't actually vote and anyways I feel like it'd be difficult to lynch him as scum otherwise. I'm not actually scumreading the dude but yeah. This is probably just me being awful with crumbs and wasting my message but yeah. On the off chance that I'm partially right, say something in thread so that I can talk about it at the start of the night phase.

-Scum Buddy"

I uh...actually don't see him saying this as scum (sorry for not mentioning it earlier, I kind of forgot about it until I was parsing through my messages), but obviously would like thoughts from the people I'm actually sheeping first.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did you just claim having no role tho...

I'm not a weak day role, that is all. Also you can say my response where it says "To whom it may concern" in uh one of the past pages.

Also only claimed that because it'd be obvious to scum anyways if I outed this message, but I wanted to out it anyways to make sure that we didn't fuck up horribly or something.

It honestly just reminds me of some of the stuff he said in .hack mafia.

Alternatively he was just digging to see if you would respond and he could get info about your role.

There is scum motivation and town motivation from that.

Yeah ok but fuq u sb pls target me.

I really don't know what to do now honestly.

Everything exciting happens when I'm gone.

Turbo lynching is dumb because 1 person is wrong at this point like what the heck also I'm pretty sure in the rules it states that hammer doesn't end phase early so yeah lets use the time we've got.

Am not OK with Prims lynch or even Prims vig at this point. One of my strongest town reads what are y'all saying?

I read a lot of pages in a small amount of time and I don't totally understand the sudden SB votes. He isn't in my town reads, and I got suspicious of him after some of his reactions towards Makaze, but will someone explain their case on him more concisely, please?

Would lynch: Blitz. Could get behind SB maybe if someone explains something and after Refa says whatever they are going to say.

Not sure what to think about Rapier and Shinori...

I say we lynch Prims (surprise). If SB turns out to be scum we can always lynch him tomorrow. It's also a chance for SB to put his money where his mouth is? Assuming he comes back. He's said he suspects Prims several times now. We can lynch him today and SB has no other real reads, so why not? We get info either way, and I'm pretty sure Prims is scum.

I thought SB said he suspected Prims at first but then kinda waffled on it because "fuck Prims meta" or something.

Hey guys I'm not gonna be around after this. Just found out I have a midterm exam that I kinda have to pass and the internet is being an asshole. Fml.

Reading his ISO, he also said his Prims read changed when he voted Eury. My bad. I thought it was an inconsistency/posturing, but guess not. The message said he wanted to clear Prims though.

##Unvote

##Vote: Prims

My read on SB has gone from null scum to town intent with that courier, but I'd like some kind of solid scum read from him as soon as possible. Something to go besides vibes/amount of effort.

Did you all consolidate on Prims while I was gone... ugh. I still think Eury is a better night lynch. Was there an announcement or courier from either one of the aforementioned two? And also a tldr of everything important would be nice cause I'm lazy and doing homework.

Prims made an announcement, it's the one with the video in it. I'm pretty sure he made an announcement earlier as well, I forget what it looked like.

@LG: tl;dr everyone wants to lynch Prims, I don't want to but idk what else to do, Shinori fakeclaimed vig, SB was almost the lynch today, mafia is hard, I am ITP please visit me with 2 more actions tonight so I can win and leave the game. good night I am going to bed now

Prims might have a useful night action while SB most likely doesn't, there I answered my own question. I don't think it's a good enough reason to not vote a night player if they're the scummiest though (although I guess I'm not sure if Prims is the scummiest but meh).