Sunwoo

I am literally voting Eury because idk what to do and I thought we needed hammer to lynch.

actually getting Bad Vibes from SB, people have stated this already but he's coasting hardcore, making constant excuses for it and then he posts this... like okay, you thought we needed hammer to lynch but you leave your vote on Eury anyway? I know he said he was going to sleep after this but did he REALLY not have someone he actually thought was scum to vote or what

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always help lynch Prims.

You said you were okay with that lynch, right? But you also said you agreed that the announcer who cased him was scummy. Did you flip your Prims read or do you have some other explanation?

I would, but I don't even know my Prims read at this point because his announcement seemed fine to me and I'm not sure he'd be so hesitant to lynch as scum. Announcer wasn't scummy because they cased Prims, they're just scummy because they didn't out themselves (but there is an obvious other explanation which is that they just haven't been paying attention to the game, but I'm not as sure about that). Probably would be OK with a Prims lynch over a Eury lynch, but I'm hoping Bizz like totally finds something that I've never even considered before.

##Unvote

##Vote: Prims

like the whole "I thought we needed hammer to lynch but now I know that we don't I'm still voting Eury but leaving this as an excuse here anyway" REALLY bugs me. might lynch here

##Vote: SB

let's save shinori a vig shot, I'm townreading the other day players more and I think some of the night players need to flip before I can read them better I HATE THIS

Prims's latest announcement reads super town to me though

also I am waffling super hard on my Makaze read again fwiw but the Shinori/Makaze argument I think was just a difference in playstyles from people not used to playing w/ each other and is null imo

I am okay with lynching SB. They are dead weight right now.

Question though. Shinori, who would you shoot if not SB?

How much time left until end of phase? ##Votals

I don't think Shinori should out who he would shoot since it would give maf ideas

OK, so I got another message from the same person who idled and made Terrador a night poster (uh they didn't actually announce their name, but it's pretty obvious from their posting style IMO).

-They say that Mancer is town for yelling at us for flaking because they can't see scum doing that since such a situtation is optimal for them (they also don't think that Mancer would think of doing something like that purely for the sake of towncred, no offense Mancer).

-They don't understand the Prims case because he didn't really pressure Blitz/Elie much at all (uh...isn't that bad? whatever) much at all, so they can't see why people consider him to be more forgiving of Elieson.

-Says that Prims has good points on Blitz but is gutreading him anyways for playing to his town meta (cited a specific game but not sure if I should out that because it'd PoE this person super fast).

-Doesn't get the Eury case because she nitpicks as town as well. Also agrees that she doesn't elaborate on her suspicions and wants a response.

-Rereading Elieson was weird, and doesn't know who to lynch (THANKS FOR NOTHING).

Sheeping Bizz and because several people who I'm sure are town don't want Prims to be lynched.

##Unvote

##Vote: SB

I don't think Shinori should out who he would shoot since it would give maf ideas

Or even out if he actually is the vigilante to begin with. He might not be!!

I'm reading SB's ISO and all I'm seeing is a lot of noncommittal stuff, his reads feel consistent enough as town though (I have a hard time reading SB fml) but I really think the way he ended today was bad and his early content was decent until he stopped efforting ~______~

Votals

SB (3): Quote, Refa, Makaze
Prims (2): Shinori, Rapier

Eurykins (2): Lord Gaius, SB

Blitz (1): Strawman
Shinori (1): Blitz

Not voting: N/A

You have approximately 5 hours remaining.

EDIT: Votals amended to include Makaze's unvote and revote.

Edited by Sunwoo

Also yes I thought at first Mancer was playing to his scum meta when I was reading EN1, hence my second announcement, to clear that up. don't thinkt hat anymore though

hey maf if u target me tonight and eject me from the game AND kill someone you get basically get a 2-kill deal!!! pls let me win :) :)

I'm going to go ahead and state this. I'm not actually a vig.

I stated that to try and get SB to stay around and actually change his vote because of the simple fact that he's literally just voting to vote on someone he hasn't stated his read on.

I still think he's scum but I'm not vig.

Oh, SB sent a message to me before but I didn't really announce it because it has to do with my role (or lack thereof). I feel like I should though because he's going to get lynched and it might be alignment relevant? Give me a few.