Sunwoo

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mancer, I assume you're OK with me outing this information because 1) it's just reads anyways and 2) you didn't say anything about it in your message to me and you might not even have another shot.

-SB, Mancer said that you injected your opinions with his own and that you downplayed the importance of his own reads, care to explain?

-He buys Levy's claim, unfortunately Levy's claim is not for sale and Mancer will be waking up during the night phase as a very sad boy.

-He doesn't like Shinori, but more because of how Shinori plays rather than an actual scumread on the dude.

-He agree about what other people said about Blitz's claim being erratic, and would advocate a lynch on Blitz if he doesn't post by phase end.

-Uh...I'll try to be as accurate to this one as I can, because I feel like I'm missing the point Mancer (so sorry in advance if I like misrep you). He doesn't really get Rapier's Prims vote and states that Rapier isn't really trying to commit to any of his reads but was forced to when I pointed out that he wasn't voting anyone.

-Also damn, he totally called out everyone else (except me/SB) on flaking today. He was very disappointed in all of you, which means no cookies.

A few quick thoughts and my impression of Eury who had been a topic of interest. Really don't think she's scum at all. I don't quite like her posts but she isn't coming off as scum. It seems like she is more or less just stating her opinions and not really pursuing scum reads, but I don't find that inherently scummy. I feel that some people though are just going with that and calling it scummy.

Personally I'm not liking Refa's posts at the moment. I don't quite like his vote/push on eury, it just seems like an easy target to push for doing something that isn't really scummy. Like he mentions her multiple times and that he would be down for lynching her but his biggest reason for it:

Nah, I mean from Eurykins herself. My biggest standing issue with her is that she barely mentioned Mancer/Marthipan (her two biggest scumreads) in her latest post, and I'd like to know why she did that.

And I really don't think this is lynch worthy at all when there are much better targets to choose from.

Via's claim is probably legit but I wouldn't target her if I could at the moment and I honestly don't recommend others to target her unless we have more information on her.. It could be some weird pseudo SK that can only kill people who target her. Also, having her here is one person that is hypothetically not scum still in the game, which is the biggest reason I'm not going to target her at the moment.

@SB: What the actual duck is that Eury vote? IT's horrendous. I can ISO you and ctrl + F "Eury" and get 3 pings. Let's break this down.

I'm less sure on Eury now after reading her posts again and not really finding anything super townie there? 150 word limits suck because there's no room to go into detail so it's not really useful if you forget why you felt a certain way about someone because there's no room to go into detail. I agree with Refa that she's been nitpicky but I dunno, I felt like she was pretty much the same in CYOU'RE. BBM halp.

Not finding anything townie doesn't mean scum. Doesn't say anything really about her being scum though. Like literally no case. You give her advice about something you feel she shouldn't do BUT THERE IS LITERALLY NO CASE HERE.

I'm lazy but I got a courier message from Mancer. Comments in brackets.

He says:

-Via is pinging him because of their voteswapping (particularly wrt Makaze although he kind of got some details wrong I think)

-Blitz and Makaze seem okay. Doesn't get why he (idr who, this is just what it says) thinks Refa used his messages badly.

-Wants Refa to repeat why he voted Makaze initially because he isn't satisfied with his answer because he said he read the thread and therefore should've had opinions on people? (I don't really get it.)

-Eury is likely scum but he wants to give her a chance to explain herself before she gets lynched.

This is just you stating Mancer's thoughts and he simply says he wants her to get a chance to explain herself. SO NOTHING from you about her.

My Blitz read changed in response to new content and my Prims read changed because I reread the night phase before posting D1 because the way this game is set up makes it easy for you to lose track of what your thought process was. I already explained the reasons for them anyway so yeah.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eury

I don't even know. 6am deadlines suck and I want sleep.

I thought the person who called out Prims' reaction test WAS Terrador? Or at least I thought it was something he would do.

And then this which is you voting her for a lynch without ever posting a case or anything about your thoughts on her except that you don't know about her.

LIKE WHAT? You state no case, you don't even comment on other peoples eury cases, you only say you don't really know, you don't see anything super townie. You then vote her without saying shit about it? Do you really think she will flip scum? Why? Why is she scum? Why are you ok with this lynch over someone else? This is all really bad, this should and could be lynched I feel.

@Makaze: I wouldn't classify what I did as an OMGUS Makaze, at least not a massive one like you seem to imply that it is. I also find it awkward that you call me out for OMGUS while still saying in the same post that you never said anything about wanting me lynched. You do realize that's kind of backwards right? It was my understanding that an OMGUS is basically going "NO YOUR SCUM CAUSE YOU SAID I WAS SCUM." Not calling someone out on BS.

Like 100% can we lynch SB or makaze. Top two scum reads right here.

Also seriously who made me be required to vote for Prims like halfway through the phase?

Like da fuq. It wasn't a night ability. It was an ability used on me halfway through the phase.

Either that or mods just like sent that to me really fucking late.

@Makaze: I wouldn't classify what I did as an OMGUS Makaze, at least not a massive one like you seem to imply that it is. I also find it awkward that you call me out for OMGUS while still saying in the same post that you never said anything about wanting me lynched. You do realize that's kind of backwards right? It was my understanding that an OMGUS is basically going "NO YOUR SCUM CAUSE YOU SAID I WAS SCUM." Not calling someone out on BS.

The fact that I didn't vote for you is what makes me say it's a strong reaction/OMGUS. Were you scum reading outside of that accusation? If so, where's the rest of the case?

I don't think my Eurykins case is amazing either but it's basically the strongest read I have. My other issues are gut reads on SB (which kind of disappeared previously, but you have a really good point actually?) and Prims (although I liked his last post too so blah), with noone else really bothering me. I dunno, scumreading people is hard.

Also seriously who made me be required to vote for Prims like halfway through the phase?

Like da fuq. It wasn't a night ability. It was an ability used on me halfway through the phase.

Either that or mods just like sent that to me really fucking late.

The last AM/PM had a Day Persuader, so it's probably that (and said role was town, which is PART of the reason why I'm townreading them).

I'm pretty sure I made it clear where my comments on Mancer's reads were so I don't get his problem.

I am literally voting Eury because idk what to do and I thought we needed hammer to lynch. I'm gonna sleep now for real anyway so uh... yeah.

Also can the mods ping Eurykins or something so that she can actually claim (if she's not comfortable claiming on thread, she can uh send a courier message if she has one of those, or an announcement if she doesn't).

dude sk that kills people who target them is basically itp pgo which is stupid, can we throw away shitty rolespec and just let me win

you're claiming vig right. yeah i'm not saying kill me but you were just the one saying "i wouldn't target via they might be SK that kills people that targets them" right after you stated you thought my claim was legit

It's still against my win con to target you unless you claim anti town in which case I'd lynch you.

Actually legit, I didn't think of that. This would probably force mafia to use their power roles to get Bizz out of the game, which is good.

Oh hey it's another announcement:

"Day 1 - "pls don't lynch via. you know what, makaze is still scum. "You guys suck at reading me" is a scum reaction when what tips him over the edge is an announcement with no vote from one of his top scumreads. if i'm mafia then obviously i'm not really reading him!! now that the wagon died he's just sitting on his vote.

refa's eury case is very sheepable, read her posts and think it's more commenting than scumhunting + she never followed up w/ her reads from earlier posts. second $$$Top Pick$$$

SB needs to explain his total 180s from his night reads on me and Blitz. Blitz's post seemed like trying to pry into peoples' thought process which is usual town-Blitz, just not doing it very aggressively yet

rapier: why wait before voting

ps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9KVN4WfHHc

not claiming............ bye"

EDIT: now with line breaks, originally lost in formatting

Assuming this is Prims, my read is a little stronger now. He's exactly right, if he's scum then he's not really reading me. I didn't know that first announcement was from Prims until now. The only clue was inconsistent capitalization, and anyone can do that. Now that I know... Prims was the only person who accurately townread me in our last game. Even if I can't read him after one game, I can't imagine why he would get worse at reading me. I think it's more likely he's scum than that he got worse. It's unrelatable unless I'm confirmed, but it convinces me.

Actually legit, I didn't think of that. This would probably force mafia to use their power roles to get Bizz out of the game, which is good.

yeah mafia you'd basically be killing me without killing me! isn't that a nice deal

why I wouldn't lynch eury: posts feel like they have more conviction to them, whenever I get on eury for being scum/when she's scum her posts just feel really empty, like even if they have content they don't read as motivated. her tone is a lot more convincing than it was in .hack

I'm still trying to decide ;_; in case you didn't notice my reads are mega shit. really wish poly posted

Honestly, my thought process is since you're not mafia, you're probably someone I can trust? And considering your Eury read in .Hack, you're better at reading her than I am (not sure how many games I've played with Scum!Eury). I don't really have any stronger scumreads though so I'll probably just sheep whatever you come up with unless I have some biblical objection to it. Best play ever coming from the best player ever because I'm the best.

You can always help lynch Prims.

You said you were okay with that lynch, right? But you also said you agreed that the announcer who cased him was scummy. Did you flip your Prims read or do you have some other explanation?