Sunwoo

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't everyone love a loudspeaker right to the ears when they wake up?

"Announcement #1 for Day/Night 1 Cycle. Terrador, formerly -publicly gay. I was vaguely hoping to crumb that I was afraid of being NK'd, but honestly that seems unlikely, esp. when NK is gonna chase down the vig and, if scum decides "Terr needs to go today", they'll fish for a mislynch. Don't wanna distress Levibee for a plan that probably wouldn't bear fruit, so claiming now.
Courier, I see the rolefish from a mile away, but I'm obviously biting. I can't send messages. No clue why I was hit today, probably true that it's random, I'm not a valuable day player.
SB saying "Eury feels different from .hack ergo town" in announcement N0 seems really suspect, he should know better. Buddying? Mancer and Eury fight hard EN0 then float off each other, also suspicious. Nothing firm yet. Expect second announcement towards end of D1. Why can't I read ever :/"

Alrighty cranked this out so ask me to clarify if needed.

Couple things I want to say before I get on with the reads. Fwiw I don't think Mancer and Blitz mentioning me is in anyway telling of their alignments. Blitz is one of my earlier friends on SF, and he introduced me to mafia. Mancer didn't play with me in .hack, so I sorta see why he would wanna interact with some fresh blood. TLDR this means absolutely nothing in my eyes, and won't be worrying about it.

Terrador isn't really a lynch option imo. Considering he has just his announcement, it makes no sense to lynch with such little info.

Now for the READS

Mancer- Null leaning scum. Eury kinda went half ass on her Mancer read once people started discussing it more. I could see Eury/Mancer. Possible realizing early buddying not what they wanted to do.

Junko- Null leaning town. This could be Junko playing pretty smart and being active scum to gain towncreds, but it doesn't feel like it. Gutreads OP, but he was certainly on of the key players trying to get the ball rolling. Also probably due to me having a worse than null read on Mancer as well.

Blitz- Town. In .hack as scum he was much more reactionary and doing a lot less scumhunting and contributing to the game. Still somewhat gut, but I feel pretty
confident on this one.

Eury- Scum.

> Mancer's #66: I got overall negative vibes from your slot + Marth's as a result of the interaction of Junk v Mancer/Marth (from what I saw). Given EN0, I wouldn't place enough confidence in saying that it outright labels one/both as scum for that specific incident, but it certainly marred my reads/thoughts towards you two by a degree.

You sure as hell seemed confident when you cased Mancer on page's 2-3 or 4. Also her big posts feel kinda fluffy tbh, over than the Mancer read which she has already somewhat backed off from. She never adapts her stance on Marth either, just really answers questions.

Elieson- Null. Hope I clarifed my thoughts on the Mancer thing. Kinda bleh content, but they were sick so I'm gonna hold off on them for now.

Marth- Can't read him for shit tbh. His content is fine and doesn't really draw red flags. I can't make heads or tails of him maybe bluffing ITP? Also he just created some serious mindgames if he is ITP, what with that first announcement and now him claiming there isn't ITP. My head hurts.

BBM- Null. Not really liking his ITP fishing, but that's probably just because I don't understand all your metas yet.

Poly- Who?

Prims- Town. Prims questioning that announcers town read made me think he was town. His points were pretty well thought out, he doesn't really need a reason for a reaction test on n0. Trying to work with what he has.

##Vote: Eurykins

Not really sure on the day players yet. Refa's role claim seems legit, there isn't really a reason to bullshit something like that imo. I also don't think that role is alignment indicitive in anyway. Don't agree with SB's case on Prims, but can't see anything inherently wrong with it at first glance. Via seems ok as of now.

@Via- Maybe because the player wants to confuse scum and they have a power role? Idk, I wouldn't try to pretend to be someone else, I'd just keep it anonymous if I wanted to be hidden.

@Refa since you said you can send people from day to night, I think it's very likely among the night players there is someone who sends people from night to day, what with Blitz being able to talk. I don't really have a clue who this player is, but they're probably among the night people. Also this person is probably scum assuming you are town to balance the game, and vice versa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvK5MlZqHCM

And then someone interrupted the music.

Cool that you guys are talking about night people (makes my (limited) N0 effort relevant) but I think you should also talk about each other.

Feel like Refa telling me why he isnt town is probably town; also think hed be townreading less as scum. SB and Via sound townish on gut. Would like Strawman to talk more about reasons, not just reads. Gaius needs to play at least 2-3 more games so I can meta-read him but first post looks ok at a skim.

Dont understand Terras motivation for trying to sound like Via; guess I can ask him at night.

Thunderstorm is throwing me off wrt Eury cuz idk how much of her inactivity was not wanting to post vs not being able to post. Her last post was weird though cuz idk what her Marth/Mancer reads are anymore. She should communicate this with messages/announcements.

-BBM

Once the announcement finishes, the music resumes.

I can send two courier messages and one announcement every cycle. Uh...I'm not sure as to why you're confused about this, don't you have a similar role yourself (apparently everyone does)?

Not sure if you're posting differently because you're improving and more confident in yourself or because you're scum. Your new avatar is throwing me off.

The avatar change happened before the game :P I like FF6.

I'm trying to make progress as a player. Didn't want to just sheep for this game tbh. I have to make reads at some point, might as well be now.

(this game was randomly interrupted by. . .)

The avatar change happened before the game :P I like FF6.

THAT'S LOCKE?!

(alright, I'll STFU)

so, it seems someone decided to kick me out of the insomniac's scum chat by placing me next to these booming loudspeakers for which I am being unable to sleep. I do not know if I will be sleeping through N1 or not and therefore require mod confirmation, but I do know this switch is temporary. and here I was thinking of being a lurkscum without having to worry about posting during daytime.But at leas on the bright side I get a vote and get to play with Gaius for the phase, lol. Just obtained Mod confirmation, I won't be able to post N1 and D2 since I should go back to being a night player in N2/D2 cycle

Why would Refa waste his only announcement role so early in the game is something I question. He uses his two courier shots in a more useful way though so I'm leaning null on Refa right now (that and the fact that he hasn't had a chance to interact in the thread yet).

I can see the points about "worse" and "seems off" meaning scummy. However, the main thing I dislike about Eury's reads are that she says she is looking at the "Mancer/Marth interactions" but doesn't mention whether she thinks it could be town in-fighting or a town vs scum or scum/scum interaction. That and she has reasons for finding both Bluedoom and I scummy makes me feel that her reads aren't clear and concrete at all.

Also, I don't like Elieson's last post because it feels very lazy and sheep-y to me. Junko's tone also reads as somewhat weird to me. I can't quite grasp it but my gut's pinging me on something in his posts.

I wouldn't say Refa properly used his first Courier just yet actually

I don't necessarily agree with Eury's reads, but I don't think your point about her not mentioning stuff applies

I can agree Elie is lacking the ZEAL he has as town (it could be laziness, but I don't think that to be the case) but not necessarily sheepy

@Mancer- except it's very clear that she's suspicious of you more than she's suspicious of Marth? It's in the context of how often she doesn't like your posts vs how often she doesn't like Marth's posts, and focusing on the words Eury uses rather than saying why her actual content is scummy. The most you talk about her content is about her opinion about the whole "kills on N0 thing" except you don't relate that to her alignment in any way.

@Marth- Do you think hypocrisy is suspicious?

actually, I can agree with your points at Mancer

I know I am not Marth, but I do find hypocrisy suspicious in most cases and is more likely to come from scum

@Blitz: if I had to guess it's because I don't have any strong reads yet and there's no votes so I can't be my usual aggro town self. do you want to explain why I feel weird about you? imo your questions so far haven't been particularly thought-provoking and your reads themselves are vague.

no, I think it is something else, like the same feeling I got when I felt you had some specific info, but you were playing dumb

regarding my reads, I go after something only after I find something allowing me to go into super tunnel mode and the only one I found was Refa wasting announcement.

@BBM, I was hoping you could help me out since we were buddies in Conspiracy and you were the one scumreading him there

@SB, it isn't that BBM hasn't done much, it is more like he does a lot more most of the time as town, which bugs me and if we are talking about a case on him, the closest I can find is Marth's which I can agree with. Okay now that I think about it he feels kinda passive too and I think BBM is more active most of the times as town. If you want more thoughts on this, it is that he felt far more active in Hack 2 while he was sitting on his reads in Encouner mafia

@Bizz, is #79 you or someone impersonating you?

@Eclipse regarding #80, yes please

okay, I think my Brain is failing to come up with stuff because it is so late at night, I should just go to sleep. (and post #100 makes me really wanna end the night which I haven't read)

okay I didn't even see #109, so my explanation was for naught. Agreeing with Refa that I thought scum ruined my sleep too and obviously agreeing with #113, Prims & BBM would have made better targets, if for nothing else, to see if they would act more like their town selves.

also, Refa, you never answered why you made that announcement at the start of D1, care to explain it.

actually, I am gonna skip Refa's wall too and everything following it for the night and go to sleep

##Vote:Shinori

for being ITP cause BBM makes sense and pretty sure that ITP announcement was not Makaze

Blitz, I already answered that (see the part of my super wall post concerning you).

I'm trying to make progress as a player. Didn't want to just sheep for this game tbh. I have to make reads at some point, might as well be now.

Fair enough. I actually thought about it some more and figure that if you were scum, you would probably try to post the same as you did in your last game (seeing as it'd be way easier to sheep as scum). One question, though; why mention that Terrador isn't a lynch option when noone was considering lynching him anyways?

@BMM: But the night players are more exciting to talk about. I don't think any of my reasonings are that great yet to be honest. BBM seems to have genuine effort in his posts, Prims isn't acting like scum!Prims, Bluedoom has opinions that don't make sense to me and read as unmotivated. Anyone who seems fine its because the effort seemed there and nothing seemed scummy obviously. Eury is so scattered and inconsistent in their posts with a lot of commentary without strong conclusions.

If the switcher is townreading Prims, it would be great to switch him to Day. Null read is good too. Either he's an asset and we can use his vote or he's scum and we can see who he will and won't really vote for.

Night players

Bluedoom - Gut town, objectively null. Most of the things they've said are contrary/reactionary. No cases, no list of reads/reasons. Please give if you can.

Mancer - Derping town. None of his actions make more sense as scum. He's also getting a lot of heat with no data, some of it for obviously bad reasons.

Junko - Null read. What are your opinions on more recent developments? The Eury case, the Prims case?

BBM - Null town, with one thing: What makes him so sure that Eury is a Courier or Announcer? She didn't say anything about it.

Eurykins - Scum leaning. Play seems erratic and grasping rather than intent reading. Reads are not clear.

Prims - Scum leaning. Prims has been waffling too much, which seems unlike him, and none of his tests have been fruitful. We don't have any good info from him.

Blitz - Gut scum. The heavy reliance on meta and tone bothers me. He's stuck on the fact Refa wasted his announcements/courier and jokes about being scum. Voting Shinori for being the ITP before Shinori has posted makes no sense to me. Bad vibes. Could just be bad play, but I'd like to hear others' thoughts on it.

Elieson - Null. Barely any content. Please form and post real reads.

Poly - Dead weight. Policy lynch him if he doesn't show up next phase.

Day players

Refa - Town. Gives a lot of info and questions/suggestions have town intent.

SB - Null. Some posts feel town, some feel off. Nothing strong. Need more info. Who are you okay with lynching today (besides Prims)?

Via - Slight scum reading. Waffling on Prims doesn't sit right with me. Strange that they were able to guess it was Terrador pretending to be them with absolutely no in-thread indication.

Strawman - Slight town, but too wishy-washy for me.

Terrador - Scum intent. Impersonating Via makes no sense and the thing about SB implies they believe Eury is scum without reasoning; passive sheeping.

Lord Gaius - Gut town. Not just because I like the way they formatted their post. Their reads seem genuine. Please give opinions of the Day players.

Other haven't posted. Rapier, Shinori: What are your reads? Who should we lynch today?

Lynch priority right now is: Terrador > Prims > Eurykins > Blitz > Via > Poly

##Vote: Terrador

Makazes reasons for thinking I'm scum are shit, I never waffled on my prims read (said he was town the whole way through), just wanted him to answer something. I even doubleposted to make that clear. Why would knowing the announcer was terra make me suspicious?? We hang out on skype all the time, the only other person it would have been is elie--NO ONE ELSE would have known about the "poly make words" thing and NO ONE ELSE calls me by that nickname. And I'm learning peoples' posting styles better. People spent a lot of the night just assuming who the announcers were so idk what you're talking about.

Will be back in a sec I'm still on mobile. I fell asleep on my friend's couch

Makazes reasons for thinking I'm scum are shit, I never waffled on my prims read (said he was town the whole way through), just wanted him to answer something. I even doubleposted to make that clear. Why would knowing the announcer was terra make me suspicious?? We hang out on skype all the time, the only other person it would have been is elie--NO ONE ELSE would have known about the "poly make words" thing and NO ONE ELSE calls me by that nickname. And I'm learning peoples' posting styles better. People spent a lot of the night just assuming who the announcers were so idk what you're talking about.

Will be back in a sec I'm still on mobile. I fell asleep on my friend's couch

Bold is fair enough and explains everything. It was a weak read to begin with.

How do you actually read Terrador though?

For the record I got the feeling you were waffling because you felt the need to make the second post. Seemed too self-conscious about it. Hopefully that will clear up when Prims replies and you know for sure what your read is.

Oh no I made the second post bc I'm used to doing stuff like that, I figured people wohld thinkg me asking the question meant I was scumreading prims and I didn't realize until after I posted, I tend to be vague about shitand wanted to make ot clear for everyone

Effort is hard, mafia sucks, etc etc, you've heard it all before.
Strawman's content is gut town!but otherwise null.
LG, why did you think the stuff about Mancer and Blitz mentioning you not being significant was worth bringing up? I think he's pretty much the day equivilant of Junko as far as my read on him goes.
@Blitz, I think that BBM probably did the most out of the night posters (or at least more than most). Why do you think that he wasn't contributing? Also, why are you gunning for the ITP instead of actual scum, especially when they are supposedly harmless? I'm actually starting to agree with Prims actually on this slot because this kind of looks like Blitz is struggling to come up with real scumreads?
I'm struggling to understand what the majority of Makaze's reads mean (and also why he's trying to meta Prims after one game with him) and the stuff he has on Blitz looks a lot stronger than "gut scum" yet he's weirdly low in the lynch priority considering he wrote a one liner on the person he's voting. What makes Prims and Terrador a higher priority lynch?
##Unvote
##Vote: Makaze

Makaze > Prims > Blitz > Elieson or something.

LG, why did you think the stuff about Mancer and Blitz mentioning you not being significant was worth bringing up? I think he's pretty much the day equivilant of Junko as far as my read on him goes.

(The second sentence applies to LG, just realised that this was unclear.)

I also feel like Terrador wouldn't try and fake being Via as scum because he's pretty much guaranteed to get attention for doing it unless he thought nobody would figure out it was him? But I feel like that's unlikely.

I'm back and rereading N0 but ugh long posts.

Okay so I actually thought Mancer was scum until about halfway through after Prims's reaction test and I do kinda feel like Junko tryhard pressured him early. I still think the interaction is scum/town and though that's mostly because gut but announcer!Terrador had a good point in it feels like Junko was too quick to jump on Mancer and I know this is a buzzword (fite me) and that it was super earlygame but it feels slightly opportunistic.

I'm kinda bothered by N0 actually because aside from that and my Prims townread I can't read any of the other players for shit, especially BBM, and probably won't be able to until I get some flips and ugh I don't feel like reading but I'm not finished yet anyway.

I don't think Terra would fake being me as scum and then claim his identity later, btw. His second announcement also sounded a lot better than his first one, feels like clumsy town honestly.

before I'm finished I'm torn between voting Junko and Makaze, SB's case on Makaze is good and I felt basically the same while reading his listpost. I was just ninja'd by Refa's vote on him though

ALSO SORRY I'M LIKE really paranoid after what Vhaltz said and trying to make my posts longer and less spammy but I make no promises, it feels super weird posting like this