Sunwoo

Those loudspeakers are REALLY going to be a thing, aren't they.

"If the ITP is a night player, then it's Bluedoom based on style and activity times. I'm suspicious of the claim's nature, because I looked at the first AM/PM's set-up and it was a simple mafia game with a 7:7 day/night split. The player who claimed could be a Mafia Eagle Eye (or Reflexive Follower, whatever you wanna call it) fishing for info. "

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, not again. Will someone shut those loudspeakers up?

The mafia is currently plotting to kill someone!

Marth is nulltown. BBM is too, but the rolespec comment was directed at him for saying Couier+Announcer means ITP.

Eli's opening is weird because it feels like he's working off a checklist of scumtells/bad plays instead of actually scumhunting. He should sum up why Eury is a maflord in a case instead of attacking her posts individually.

Blitz should explain why he thinks BBM isn't doing much atm, although he's probably town anyway because his investment in the game and paranoia feels genuine to me.

No read on Prims/Junko yet, although I think their content is fine and it doesn't make me lean either way on them. Prims should go more in depth on his Junko townread though. Mancer is still basically the same.

LOC is unfun and I refuse to claim to a townleader if it happens.

-SB

I've spent the past 12-ish hours battling extreme nausea and what I think is food poisoning from improperly prepared seafood from last night's dinner. You'll get more from me tonight when my stomach doesn't feel like removing itself from my body

You get a welcome break from the music with this announcement:

Everyone needs to clam down, not having firm reads N0 isn't a scum tell. I think it's too early to pass judgment on Elie and Eury, and that Junko is probably scum--I don't think that "I fucked up" post would come from, say, spoiling Prims' reaction test, and he gets way serious on Mancer way fast, which, between that and the BBM case, worries me about Mancer too. I don't think Mancer's reaction to N0 as a kill night is scummy, though.

Prims feels super town to me, though I'm not confident I can read him. POLY MAKE WORDS

-publicly gay

. . .and then the music starts up again.

oh right I should probably explain that. I said "the person who contacted me was the first one who made that announcement". I thought refa's identity was obvious from his first announcement and I was essentially giving his away the courier part of his role by saying that which I didn't want to do because I was reading him as town. Saying this now since refa outed himself.

As for your other point just calling out what I see (what i'm getting from mancer).

is that like "your townread is dropping"? (too lazy to actually watch the video)

I woke up like really late and realized that I needed to study so that's what I've been doing. tbh I don't really have anything to say also my computer is lagging typing on SF and that's annoying

no its a ytpmv of the song eclipse posted. thanks for asking though

i dont know how to explain my junko townread beyond what i've already said. it's mostly gut and i don't think anything he's done is scummy so i have no reason to reconsider. i'll go in-depth if i have to stop a lynch or vig or something

Announcement incoming:

"First announcement.

Scumreading Prims > Mancer. Maybe both. Reading Prims stronger. Prims had no reason to specifically target Mancer with that reaction test so early.

Am I the only one who found it weird that he would pretend to be the ITP when that discredits both the scanning claim he made in the same announcement (way too powerful) and the existence of the ITP, then to say "I'm not the real ITP" just a bit later? Why sabotage a reaction test?

@Prims: You've implied you believe there is a real ITP. What are your thoughts on them?"

EDIT: Added the first line.

Edited by j00

has Poly even posted

town: Blitz, Marth

nulltown: Junko

null: Prims, Eury, Poly

scum: Mancer, Elie

I thought Eury's first post was townish but then she hasn't posted since, which is somewhat worrying.

I also think Refa is town fwiw I feel like trying to communicate to Blitz that he was the one with the first announcement and message was townie? Sure scum would have realized that it's not that hard to PoE down announcements and stuff but I feel like the tone of Refa's post was more about trying to clear up things with Blitz than to get suspicion off himself.

bored so spec:

ITP is probably Shinori or Makaze; leaning Shinori. Refa and SB claimed other announcements/messages and the one which said they were publicly gay at the end is obviously Via so they can't be ITP. The one talking about N0 sounded like Rapier or Terrador; also the one who just sent an announcement scumreading Prims and Mancer is probably the other one of them. I don't think Gaius would yoloclaim that early either. Early claim is why I think Shinori but the tone in the one saying that they weren't Junko sounds not-him so idk could be Makaze. I can't remember how Strawman sounds so he's a wildcard that could technically sub in anywhere.

I find Via(?)'s town-read on me a little weird. While I'm obviously the towniest town to ever town imo I hadn't really made many telling posts at that point so it seems off they'd consider me "super town" especially if they're not confident in reading me. Would like an explanation of their read when they get the chance.

I was trying to bait a second announcement from the mafia announcer but they don't seem to be biting. the scumread on them is real though cuz if you read all their problems with me it doesn't actually form a comprehensive case. consider:

• why do I need a reason to reaction test somebody, let alone earlygame? does the announcer think reaction tests are scummy?
  • the ITP having a scan being way too powerful is debatable, but regardless, mancer wasn't supposed to react to just the scan but my FoS itself.
  • if I take back my ITP claim then that means I got everything I wanted out of the reaction test, so obviously I'm not sabotaging it by doing so. either way, even if you believe this is suboptimal play, there's no reason it's scummy instead of town just not reaction testing optimally...
the gist I get from the announcer is that they're calling me scummy because I didn't perform my reaction test perfectly according their specifications which is obviously a contrived as hell reason to think somebody is mafia

basically if I'm scummier than Mancer for this then I would hate to see what their Mancer read is!! but they didn't announce that for some reason. Also all of this could have been mentioned while it was happening in real time, why take this long to announce it?

to respond to their question, I also never implied I believe there is a real ITP, at least not intentionally. for the record I think the ITP announcer is Marf and that he may or may not be bluffing.

I don't get why or how BBM is concluding that Shinori is the ITP? I've not seen Shinori post at all or anything. Or maybe it's just meta from guessing who made which announcement?

@BBM: Still doesn't mean we should waste N0 discussion. Actually, I don't think we should waste any potential discussion time that we have at all..... Also, if it is really obvious that Eury found me scummier then I think it wouldn't be that hard for her to summarize her case and point an FOS at me or something. Can see your point about how she finds more problems with my posts though.

@Junko: Regardless of how early in the game it is, if Eury could come up with a case on any player, I'd think that the game would have already progressed far enough for her to have a concrete read. Also, just because Elieson is sleeping my read doesn't mean I should find him towny for that.

Otherwise, my reads haven't changed much. Junko's posts are still pinging me and I still can't really explain it right now... Don't really agree with some of his points though. Eury should come back and clarify her stand and reads.

To clarify why I found Elieson scummy: He gave individual (and incomplete) thoughts on individual posts throughout the game. Some of those points aren't really even reads and seems to be fluff or exaggerated content to me. Particularly, he mentioned that there might be a difference in alignment between Lord Gaius and I based on my post but neglected to mention Blitz who had the same sentiments as me? If I was town, how would I know that Lord Gaius has a different alignment? Unless you're insinuating that I'm scum and know everyone's alignments? Despite his listpost, he has really only actual reads on Eury which makes me wonder what his point in making that long post was.

BBM is null to me, I guess. I don't really agree with all of his opinions but I can see where he's coming from. Also, his early announcer claim leads me to think that he's trying to make sense of the game.

Otherwise, nothing much has really happened that has affected my reads much.

fsr I assumed that only a day player would be announcing during the night but now that I think about it there isn't actually anything preventing night players from announcing at night, like Prims did.

sigh

Mancer's post just now talking about the Elie suspicion is better I guess? It still feels a little reactive but it's actually talking about content and not semantics.

Thunderstorms and derping internets make life hard in Moofia. :/

Will be re-reading over things quickly. But on another note:

~To whom it may concern: I figured as much. It's moreso a question of "who" at this point.

[i apologize to Senpai Kaoz in advanced; just putting together what I can in what time I have available.]

Startin' from Page 3 or so:

- Yes, Blitz, that was the half-intended joke with "sudoku" comment.

- Nitpicking my post and questioning its intent/lack of scum hunting makes no sense to me, as scrutinizing suspicious behavior/posting is precisely what I do when I'm scum hunting (and/or if anything is pinging me in a particular manner).

- WRT Elie post here:

> Post #12: Why are you asking about there being no content for N0, 1st page posting/start of the game? This in itself makes no sense.

> Post #37: I first mentioned my thoughts/opinions surrounding what had currently been the most prominent discussion (Junko vs Mancer/Bluedoom). I then asked Junko for elaborations on what he said prior to me posting (regarding his mentions of someone messaging him).

> Post #40: You say "Bad/wrong points", yet fail to entail how any of them are "bad/wrong" to begin with (sounds like you're huffing hot air with nothing to back it up). Secondly, I said I found nothing wrong with how he responded/his line of logic towards Mancer's posts, which is why Junko was fine in my books at that point. Thirdly, the difference of Mancer's #20 and what I chose to post is the fact that he's sitting there, only noting how there's nothing to talk about, instead of offering any sort of alternative/conversation prompt/etc. to break that situation. Moreso, I believe I delved into my own thoughts/opinions right off the bat in my second post (and in so doing, contributing moreso to the thread content as a whole), so I don't see the "contradiction" there. Lastly, I don't necessarily believe that Marth's #23 (and my points towards it) were out of context (could easily exist in what happened earlier in N0), but this could be moreso a difference of opinion than anything.

Tl;dr: Elie's post here feels pretty shallow (and oddly focused on me, above any of the others that posted prior in the thread at the time?), and doesn't sound like townie!sided effort here. This concept applies not only to the cases/points against me, but also to the rest of the people he mentioned in said post above.

((At this point, the internet is literally lagging/DC'ing so bad that I cannot opt to ISO surf more, and pages are loading terribly slow. So bear with me with this post and lack of links I'll be able to offer/format stuff with.))

Page 4:

> BBM's post seems okay on the surface, but none of the thoughts/reads seem to be too in-depth. I'm not getting a bad vibe from the post, but I'm not sensing full blown effort from this post either (which is why I'm finding his post a bit peculiar).

> Prim's #62 confuses me mildly. I'm not sure why he felt the need to out the fact that he was doing said reaction test with the announcements (Though I suppose it would be better sooner than later to call it out, especially if Mancer paid for a false scan on him via a lynch or something), but the tone in his post reads okay to me.

> Nothing really stuck out to me in BBM's Post #63.

> Blitz's Post #65 kinda seemed insignificant to me (the reads/thoughts), in the sense that nothing massively jumped out at me, which is odd concerning the overall length and the fact that it was supposed to be (as far as I recall) a read's list? Hard to explain.

> Mancer's #66: I got overall negative vibes from your slot + Marth's as a result of the interaction of Junk v Mancer/Marth (from what I saw). Given EN0, I wouldn't place enough confidence in saying that it outright labels one/both as scum for that specific incident, but it certainly marred my reads/thoughts towards you two by a degree.

> Bluedoom's #67: Why specc'ing, when the host DELIBERATELY puts in the rules to not guess wrt roles/game meta/whatever? Kinda seems contradicting there.

> BBM Spam posting mildly makes me facepalm (though the comic did make me chuckle a bit).

> Junk Post #74: From what I quickly read over, I didn't see anything noteworthy.

>>> Can't seem to properly load Page 5, so I will need to relook into that later when my internet/weather's not being a piece of shit. :/

But from what I've seen/can think of currently on reads/people:

> BBM seems to be more like spam posting like Refa-esque gameplay, which isn't feeling great to me (alongside the fact that I'm finding his posts being a bit more shallow than I'd expect).

> Elie's post was pretty skimpy as well, and seemed likewise narrow-sighted in his content. Probably seems the worst atm, but yeah.

> Blitz seemed unmemorable to me. Unsure if this is good or bad currently.

> Junko doesn't sound unlike town!Junko gameplay currently, so reading his slot well enough.

> Prims seems reasonable in his posts, and I'm okay with most of his logic. Likewise reading townish atm.

> Idk about anyone else atm. Also, whoever messaged me, hi. (TL;dr: It was an anon message, so idk who it actually came from.)