Sunwoo

Frankly, yes. I mean, if I didn't have anything better to do and the capacity to do so (hint: at least one of the above), sure, I'd throw you a bone, but... like, the thing to do is to play to your wincon? I mean, I'm genuinely sorry that this is frustrating for you, and I am reading you as frustrated+honest!bee, and I'd love to talk with you about this postgame, but, like... them's the breaks.

lol whatever

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to bed im getting kinda frustrated and emotional. actually i agree with sb and would rather lynch a night player and i want it to be elie. how do we even know vig has more than one shot? we can't just assume shit will work out the way we want it to

makaze btw if you target me i won't vote you today but since you are apparently persuader i won't be voting you anyway. but i wanna lynch elie

im going to bed im getting kinda frustrated and emotional. actually i agree with sb and would rather lynch a night player and i want it to be elie. how do we even know vig has more than one shot? we can't just assume shit will work out the way we want it to

Levi, we have AM/PM precedent and some pretty obvious game theory to suggest we have more than one vig shot. I don't want to get into it here, but trust me on this: there is at least one vig, maybe backup vig, maybe not, what w/the existence of amnesiac!Eury.

we'll see

what's the point of playing to win if I can't win?

having an existential crisis over this game rn

Alright, getting a post out. Few things to say, and also lynch priority.

As of now searching through the night players has a MUCH higher chance of catching scum then day. With strawman dead, there's only one left between us day players according to the numbers.

SB's announcement and short post were much better than anything he has on D1. He might have just legitimately been confused during that, but he still switched votes on Eury, Prims, Blitz and someone else (Makaze?). Can't drop all suspicion yet.

Elie's one post was really fluffy, and sheeped Mancer really hardcore. I think he's our best lynch at this point since 3/7 on Night are scum, and I've got town on BBM, Junko, and to a lesser extent, Mancer and Marth. This leaves out Elie and Blitz.

Speaking of which, Blitz reminds me of how he played during .hack, which was tunneling in on one thing (ITP rolespec in this case), and then dissapearing off the face of the earth.

Makaze doesn't look good at all. Two biggest cases both have flipped as town, gut read on strawman as town proven false. Main reason I'm holding off on this, is because I think a night player lynch is more desirable at this point. Would be willing to consolidate on Makaze.

Lynch Priority: Elieson>Blitz>>Makaze>>>>>SB

Consider my vote on Elieson as of now, since I can't bold on my phone. When I get near a computer I'll get on that.

@Refa: What makes Makaze's persauder claim clash with Prims' flip? Redundancy on having two town vote manipulating roles

Also Blitz and Elie should totally send couriers or make an announcement, because they have so little content.

I'll make the mandatory list post of the day later (...today).

As of now searching through the night players has a MUCH higher chance of catching scum then day. With strawman dead, there's only one left between us day players according to the numbers.

How do you know that?

Comments on your reads:

-Why is SB swapping votes a lot scummy? I mean even if it was, I did it a lot more, and I'm not on your lynch priority list.

-Sheeping isn't scummy, but the rest of your Elieson reasoning is fine.

-Earlier you said that Blitz was playing very differently to .Hack. Why the turnaround?

-Makaze's reads being wrong doesn't make him scum, it just makes him wrong. Seriously, the only reason I'm even voting him over like Rapier (...Snike,, I suppose) or Elieson is because two vote controlling roles seems really OP for town, especially if there are only 2 scum during the day.

please target me w/ the persuade/swap, this actually probably may be a good idea. but persuade me to elieson please.

also we should maybe do stuff or something

Totally.

@Refa: I was just using the numbers that were being thrown around by you guys. I assumed it was confirmed by Mancer? SB talked about it too iirc. Blitz just really came in on D1 to vote Shinori, than leaves. It's more the absence that reminds me of .hack then the actual content he has (which isn't very good). He was really only gut town in my original reads thing anyway. I hadn't seen his vote at the time of posting my first reads list.

Regarding SB, his content was very wishy-washy and didn't have real reasoning backing it up. His other stuff has been better so far.

Also to make it official: ##Vote: Elieson

I was going to make a realpost but then food happened and after rereading stuff since my last post there isn't really much that happened. I dunno how my D1 stuff was wishy washy/unexplained aside from my terrible Eury vote though?

I'd like Makaze to explain why he didn't want to vote me at the end of yesterday until other people were already wagoning me though.

Why would anyone sooner lynch an inactive player Day 2, in a game with a confirmed vig, than someone with actual content or who can actually be around for lynch pressure? Yeah, I'm thinking Makaze here, but there's other people who are getting scumread fairly broadly who have content.

Strawman is flipped dayscum and Via is claimed dayITP. That leaves one other non-town in the day and three at night. Mancer's role probably isn't scum and I don't think Junko's is either, so that leaves 3 scum in 5 night players and I'm townreading BBM anyway. There's a much higher chance of lynching nightscum over dayscum.

Also the vig could be limited or something so yeah.

I don't know what to say about two voting roles, but I will say my Persuasion is a little bit nerfed. I have to Compel in the first 24 hours of the Day cycle or I don't get to use it that Day. I'm town and I don't know how to prove it.

Makaze: you've had a strong and confirmed town player reading you as scum, two of your pushed scumreads (three FMPOV) are confirmed town, and you and Strawman seemed to be doing what looks like reasonable buddying, and this on top of the wall of case on you earlier. Where's the town content? At all?

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to answer this because it seems loaded. I've been wrong so far so there's nothing to tell. I believe I should show, not tell. Did you mean it rhetorically or did you expect something?

Via, do day roles count for your wincon? If so Makaze could probably just persuade you since it isn't that useful anyway.

makaze btw if you target me i won't vote you today but since you are apparently persuader i won't be voting you anyway. but i wanna lynch elie

I am okay with this since Lord Gaius is right about the numbers and Elieson is pretty high up there since he's still not posting.

I was going to make a realpost but then food happened and after rereading stuff since my last post there isn't really much that happened. I dunno how my D1 stuff was wishy washy/unexplained aside from my terrible Eury vote though?

I'd like Makaze to explain why he didn't want to vote me at the end of yesterday until other people were already wagoning me though.

I was reluctant to voteswitch to you for the same reason I was reluctant to voteswitch to anyone else. I didn't want to waste my persuasion on Shinori while I still suspected Prims.

I suspect Elieson for an associative read on top of the flaking and weak Eury case. In #124, Strawman said he saw "Nothing suspicious from Elie". Something about the way he said sets it apart. Pretty sure we've got one.

I will compel Via to vote for him if everyone is alright with that.

##Vote Elieson

Strawman is flipped dayscum and Via is claimed dayITP. That leaves one other non-town in the day and three at night. Mancer's role probably isn't scum and I don't think Junko's is either, so that leaves 3 scum in 5 night players and I'm townreading BBM anyway. There's a much higher chance of lynching nightscum over dayscum.

Also the vig could be limited or something so yeah.

Yeah, I suppose, but I really, really don't think we have enough Elie content to be remotely sure about him. A mislynch among night folks would be downright disastrous; if Elie flips town, we're almost certainly losing our vig tonight.

@Makaze: frankly, it is a bit loaded. You really don't have any protown content to speak of.

Lynching a night dude means we don't lose a vote if we're wrong. Also why would we lose our vig? If anything we'd just increase their chance of hitting scum on a ML.

Yeah, I suppose, but I really, really don't think we have enough Elie content to be remotely sure about him. A mislynch among night folks would be downright disastrous; if Elie flips town, we're almost certainly losing our vig tonight.

Can you explain this?

like if you have a role-related reason to believe elie is town you might wanna out it bc elie is liekly going to be the lynch today and i would rather he be because we've lost a dayscum already.

There are three scum at night, and two claimed roles that are probably too strong to be paired with vig (and on players I'd consider pretty town to boot). Seven night players remain, one gets killed, and there's one(1) forerunning vig candidate for scum to NK. Seems like a probable outcome to me.