Sunwoo

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I should probably give my own opinion, sorry. I'd advocate an Elieson vig, probably wouldn't vig any of the day players just yet because they're putting in effort and I'd feel bad if they flipped town. Also considering all of the town voting roles, I'm not sure if there really are 3 scum in the night phase as opposed to 2.

Ok so fuck me my internet has been dead for the past 3 hours and I lost a mobile post so I'm going to just content tomorrow when I have time anyway. Really sorry guys. Also sorry if I've seemed idk tense, if I do it isn't your fault. promise

[spoiler=not game related but pls do me a favor]can someone tell manix on skype I'll be awake later after his lab? He was helping me catch up on physics ;_; I'm kinda failing the class atm. Also tell him to mail me on leo. Sf pm isn't working on mobilr atm sorry for posting this in the gamethread.

Elie/Blitz are my lynches/vigs either way. I know I said I was gonna put a post out, but SF ate my first one, I'm tired, and I don't even have much to say and did I mention I'm really tired. My reads haven't changed much at all. Junko's courier to Refa was good, he's solidifying my town read on him.

re: the potential scan on Viata: I have a question for her. Via, do they all need to be different folks' actions?

Concerning the vig: at your discretion, but generally, the play is to vig somebody who almost got lynched that day. Read as: probably the other of Elie and Blitz.

re: the potential scan on Viata: I have a question for her. Via, do they all need to be different folks' actions?

as far as I'm aware, no. they just can't be courier actions. they CAN be day actions too, Makaze's persuade counted towards my quota.

yes

i feel bad for like doing pretty much nothing this phase, sorry. i actually legit had a really busy day irl i'm not doing it on purpose

oh btw I never said this before because I completely forgot bc I'm an idiot, but my vote counted for 2 yesterday so (I'm assuming) Prims targeted me N0 or whenever it was, I don't know what his role PM said about when he could target. blah blah spamposting

What does that even mean??? Lmao

Also uhh depends on who we're lynching today, doesn't it? I can't tell if we're lynching blitz or elie. Snike is still giving me weird vibes though, the rapier sub did not help

Honestly, I think the Pro Play here is to, assuming nobody has an action at night with nothing better to do, have Makaze Persuade Via again tomorrow. It can't be hooked, etc., and if it isn't a win for her (from a role that really isn't doing too much D3), it's a Via vs. Makaze scum 1v1. Does that sound good for you, Levi?

Sure @terra. I don't mind being swapped either. I'll ask for confirmation on the "same person targeting more than once" thing but I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. Last time I assumed shit about my role though didn't end up well for me hahaha

I need to sleep now, will content & seriously consider refa's question tomorrow.

oh fuck never mind terra i have to be targeted by 3 different actions. so makaze targeting me again won't work. /:

Alright, in that case, we should probably designate Junko for it.

@Junko, please confirm/deny you want to do this tonight. If you don't notice this I'll drop it in an announcement.

Hey, up for a little talk?

Reading thread now, but saw Snike's post and am answering since it has questions directed at me and since they subbed.

Regarding Blitz, my original read post came at a time when I had not seen his awful Shinori vote, and since then he hasn't done anything. No couriers or announcements, nothing else besides that one post on D1 either. He was mainly a gut read in my original post.

Mancer, on the other hand, I think is town. I mostly had him as scum associated with Eury if she flipped scum. His numbers seem to make sense from a logical standpoint too.

Bold: How do you know this for sure? Yes, I understand no one's mentioned couriers from him, but you can't outright state he hasn't sent anything in at all as a certainty. Not to mention again the fact that he hasn't been able to talk since D1. Even with that aside, inactivity is a null tell.

Italics: Wait, so the association was with Eury bussing/distancing Mancer? Or am I misreading that. I'd like to also reiterate that that the numbers aren't hard to propose after we got a quote from the ITP. I don't think stating those is a towntell.

Onto Mancer:

Blitz was talked about a lot, sure, but he sure as hell wasn't a lynch candidate D1. The only two people who were on him were Strawman(!) and SB. And wrt the same conditions point, (unless I misread) at the moment, both wagons are in essentially the same position as the eury wagon, what with relatively little content and little ability to defend themselves this phase.

I can't really argue your claim that you doubted the lynch (unless I'm psychic), but saying that now looks like backpedaling.

The other thing I forgot to mention is that the end of your ISO read on Elieson, aside from ignoring the fact that he is/was sick, is taking his last sentence out of context. It was made in D1. So he couldn't promise content for another 30+ hours, since he couldn't post. That he later ended up becoming a Kellogg affiliate is irrelevant to that. That looks like a smear to me.

I do agree on the Makaze suspicion, though.

@Quote: Can't really respond to that. :/

@Vigilante: Mancer/Makaze man. Mancer/Makaze. The Blitz/elie targeting (elie is in lynch lead atm) looks like inactivity targeting instead of genuine scumhunting on some individuals' behalves.

Twitterposting is cool.

@Mancer, Strawman being unsure on if he would lynch me (or in this case faking it) after saying he didn't scumread my announcements shouldn't make me look bad. If anything, it should make me look better because it could be scum!Strawman seeing if I was a viable lynch option or not. Also, why does scum!Strawman have to fake a reason to vote me if I'm scum? If we were buddies, he would probably pick up on why I was scummy much more easily and not need prompting for the case.

I'm ignoring 3 dayscum because 5/3/1 is just not balanced when scum can easily force Via to vote with them by threatening them with their kill.

Also, I think that if we mislynch a night player the rest of them should massclaim since everyone is townreading Junko and the only person who suspects Mancer is Snike, meaning that 3 of the remaining 4 are probably scum and the last one is the vig which they would already know anyway. Thoughts?