Sylveon

Favorite character so far  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite character(s)?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sakura. I guess her design just appealed to me the most.
2nd is Hinoka. 3rd is Felicia. Too bad all of them are Hoshido when I originally wanted to go Nohr.

Oh, I like Kazahana too. And the Dancer. And both Kamuis. But I don't much care for most other people.

Edited by Dracocoa

Laughable helmet aside, probably Ryouma; that voice is buttery smooth.

He's exempt from strange costume design, because he's the Lobster Lord.

<---//points to avatar

There is a reason why I took 3 hours out of my fairly busy schedule to do a speedish-paint of this guy

Tsubaki's a close second tho

Also why is Rinka not on this poll

Edited by Thor Odinson

Marx.

He looks like he's going to be such a cool character. I love his design. He's handsome and looks manly. I love his black, gold, and red toned armor. He has a horse, too. I love units that have horses. Also, he seems to care a bunch about Kamui. I mean just look at his face when he's trying to convince Kamui to choose Nohr. He looks so worried Kamui will choose Hoshido.

That feel when I actually like Camilla but not her stupid panty window. ;-;

I know!! Ugh... It looks so silly. Edited by Starman

From the options given I'd vote for Marx. He has a really cool design, and personally I think he's one of the best looking male leads in the series history.

I would also throw in a vote for Jagen v2.0, he looks pretty cool.

Ryouma, no contest. ^^ I'm surprised he's not getting more votes. This guy was super cool to me from the moment I first saw him.

I don't really get the love for Marx or Camilla... The former has boring facial expressions and an okay design while the latter is just hideous-looking, imo... But that's just my opinion. Some people will have a different one for their own reasons...

Ryouma, no contest. ^^ I'm surprised he's not getting more votes. This guy was super cool to me from the moment I first saw him.

I don't really get the love for Marx or Camilla... The former has boring facial expressions and an okay design while the latter is just hideous-looking, imo... But that's just my opinion. Some people will have a different one for their own reasons...

She's not really hideous, though. Pretty enough. I think the appeal most people see in her is her breasts. That's pretty much it.

Marx is just cool looking, I guess. I dunno. Ask Loki, I know she likes him.

Many like Marx because....well he appears pretty cool with his Western style, and Camilla.....well....in two words, fanservice op.

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

She's not really hideous, though. Pretty enough. I think the appeal most people see in her is her breasts. That's pretty much it.

Marx is just cool looking, I guess. I dunno. Ask Loki, I know she likes him.

Her face and hair aren't, no. It's the rest of her that's the problem. I've seen plenty of other people make complaints about her design too.

Marx is okay looking at best. I don't really see any cool factor in him, but that's just me.

This is a favorite thread though, so don't let me get in anyone's way of talking about their favorites. I'm just sad to see so little talk of Ryouma. Are me and Thor really the only ones here that like him? :(