Favorite character so far

Sylveon

Favorite character so far  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite character(s)?

You should've made a seperate poll so you could pick your absolute favorite in one and pick all your runners-up in the next.

That's a good idea, but someone else should do that honestly.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It interesting to see the Nohrians winning pretty easily in the polls, I wonder what the japanese think of them....

I bet they're winning because i'm guessing more people on these forums are from western countries therefor nohr might be more relatable because it has a heavy western influence.

I bet they're winning because i'm guessing more people on these forums are from western countries therefor nohr might be more relatable because it has a heavy western influence.

I think it's more because it's been advertised as the more challenging/traditional Fire Emblem, and/or people may see it as more logical to go with the family Kamui has known since infancy, rather than blood kin. Aesthetics may come into it a little bit but I prefer the Hoshido aesthetic and am still choosing Nohr first. I don't think relatability to the inspiration has much to do with it.

Edited by nordopolica

Oh hey.

Other people voted for the beautiful archer boy.

I don't feel alone anymore.

I don't really think Hinoka's design is anything really special, I don't know why people like too much, to each their own, I suppose.

Edited by Sophie

I think a good portion of the people here are fans of Japanese aesthetics, at least when it comes to animation.

Just a hunch.

In my case, I joke-chose myself. If I had to be serious, I chose one of the guys that didn't look too young for me (the other choices are Garon and the Nohr butler, both of who are WAY too old). Not my fault that Saizou looks closer to my age than most of the cast.

EDIT: Got my threads mixed up, but the sentiment remains. :P:

Edited by eclipse

I think it's more because it's been advertised as the more challenging/traditional Fire Emblem, and/or people may see it as more logical to go with the family Kamui has known since infancy, rather than blood kin. Aesthetics may come into it a little bit but I prefer the Hoshido aesthetic and am still choosing Nohr first. I don't think relatability to the inspiration has much to do with it.

"known since infancy"? Did the Nohr people (what do we call them?) invade the palace and steal them or something?

But yeah, the challenge is a large part of it. Many of the veterans here prefer a promised more interesting storyline and gameplay regardless of character opinions.

Edited by ARGHETH

"known since infancy"? Did the Nohr people (what do we call them?) invade the palace and steal them or something?

But yeah, the challenge is a large part of it. Many of the veterans here prefer a promised more interesting storyline and gameplay regardless of character opinions.

I don't know, but they raised Kamui so that implies some degree of youth?

I think you're selling short how many people actually care about the characters? I mean, the existence of this thread proves otherwise. A lot, maybe even the majority, of "veterans" will probably mainly look for the challenge in Nohr, but who says you can't care about both?