Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TL;DR on Poly (since I don't think you read between the lines with my description/take on Poly- if I'm mistaken, then I stand corrected): He's messed up a few of his plays (namely D2 lynch), and has otherwise not provided much at all in terms of quality contribution gameplay/posting content-wise as a whole, I feel. Therefore, I am bothered by his player slot, and his lack of presence in the thread as a whole is pinging me in a negative fashion. Whether his activity (or lackthereof) directly correlates to him being scummy, it's honestly hard for me to fully pin down (gauging by his usual sporadic gameplay), but there is definite opinions currently that is making me eye his slot with dissatisfaction and in a non-townie light.

What is your take on Poly's D1 vote?

I'm about to head to bed (+ work tomorrow), so won't be able to post for a bit 'til tomorrow afternoon/evening or so.

@Eclipse: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Vote #1 he cast: (outside of RVS shizz) Lord Gaius

Reason: In reaction to LG's first post (felt like padding to him [Poly]) - Seems weak, but willing to give it leeway given ED1 at the time of it being posted.

Vote #2: FFM

Reason: Consolidation/avoiding NL

The latter vote actually feels/seems really... easy, coming from him? Like, there was little to no thought, aside from "I won't be around, will drop a vote to consolidate on him", and it's likewise a bit perturbing that he had no prior casing on FFM at all (from what I could tell) and gave no interest in reading/analyzing him; and yet was okay with FFM being lynched. So all in all, his voting pattern's been less than stellar, and the fact that he showed little casing/thought in wanting to lynch someone and vote sat on FFM by the end, isn't feeling too great to me personally.

And while I obviously support a Makaze lynch for this day phase, the way in which Poly insta-voted without posting other thoughts to anything (including flips, associative reads, or asking anything from the rest of us players as to thoughts of the prior day/night phases, etc.) gives his post a very nonchalant/easy vote once again and does little to prompt any sort of conversation (As though he expected us all to just hammer Makaze and be done with the day phase). I understand that short day phases happen/can do that, but at the same time there's little effort that he's putting forth, and I'm personally finding that a bit worrisome. :/

I want him to actually sit down and post his thoughts, rather than just vote dumping for "consolidation" or otherwise not really saying much else, because I find that scum can and will do so more often than town would (town has no reason to keep quiet in terms of how they perceive others and whilest they scum hunt; the lack of effort is rubbing off moreso as scum laziness than town laziness imo).

Plus, if Makaze does flip scum and Poly's his buddy, then it's an easy wagon to bus, and if he (Poly) just goes off to start rolling it, then there's the chance that he's doing it moreso for towncred than anything- as well as to render this day phase shortened (which, again, would be in scum-sided favor).

Anyways, I'm off to sleeeeeeeeeep now. Dark souls 2 is threatening to devour mah humanity. Q_Q''

Great, now I can argue Makaze's alignment both ways. The lack of self-hammer is actually his strongest argument for being town, as shortening the day phase because I suck at counting wouldn't be a bad thing. It would also put me under heavy suspicion, too. However, he has yet to properly respond to my recent points against him, which is why I'm still scumreading him. This game confuses me.

Looking at the end of D1 votals, the next wagons would be myself/Shinori, which tells me that either Shinori's somehow a mafia dayvig (since FFM flipped goon, which is the most disposable of mafia roles), or that Snike/Poly are town. This sort of explains Paperblade's reasoning, but I'd rather he fill in the rest of the blanks - I'm not here to play the game for him.

This still doesn't make me feel better about Lord Gaius. . .mostly because he dropped the case on Makaze due to his tracker results, despite having those results on D2. Rather than risk another miscounting disaster, would like votals (and would like the HOSTS to invoke it, since the early part of the game was votal spam to hell).

1 scum down and 1 town down wonder who will be next?

Btw what are the scum intents of voting a person, just stating down my opinions.Unless you want me to not vote at all.Anyway if you think I'm scum that's okay with me just go ahead and vote me.Still sticking with my opinion on eclipse.It may be wrong but I have a feeling she is scum.

Your case was condescending, and I don't blame Eury for reacting that way. Furthermore, you didn't respond to her points at all. The sense I get is that you provoked her, she responded, and now you're holding the emotion against her.

---

Not too keen on Poly flaking, but I'll chalk that up to Poly being Poly (but next time, fucking hammer if there's fifteen minutes left). If we're going off solely off of Shin reads, I'd lynch Paperblade over Eury, simply because that sort of kill is right up his alley. I don't really have a huge issue with Eury's post right now, and Paperblade's mention of Shinori doesn't really sit right with me. Strawman's Gaius prod was bad, but he's got less content than me, which is why he's mildly scummy for it, at worst.

As I need to decide whether or not I think Gaius is town and playing badly or scum trying to save a buddy (since he knew this info on D2, and continued to advocate Makaze's lynch despite that), I'll hold off on a vote. If I decide the latter, though, I'd rather have Makaze lynched, since he's already claimed vanilla. The third option is scum buddying hard to town. . .bah, I'll decide later, or town catching non-visiting scum. . .bah, too many combos.

So, it's either make up my mind regarding Gaius/Makaze, or vote Paperblade/Snike/Strawman (though the last one is mostly due to lack of content) based off of very small things. However, Makaze sort of made up my mind for me.

##Vote: Makaze

First, you follow people around, and once you do get your own case, you use emotion to support it. The first one would've been excusable if you were a mason and didn't know how to play the role (which was the logic I came up with in the middle of D2, then discarded the minute Rapier flipped). The second one isn't.

Assuming these are the recent points you meant.

I didn't respond to her individual points beyond the one she was correct about because all she had to say was "that case isn't scummy at all", which is obviously subjective. I didn't stand to change her mind by elaborating my reads. They are gut reads. I also didn't stand to improve the case. I can only do that with more content. I can't get more content without casing with what little I have. Her defensiveness was so strong I could tell engaging with her would just result in her pummeling me over the same content and waste everyone's time. I'd rather talk with people who are not her about my case on her.

I didn't intend for her to react that way but that's how it played out. She could have responded in a more level headed way, but she didn't. She took that little bit of condescension from me and turned it up to eleven. That means she either decided to escalate into a petty "yeah huh" "nuh uh" argument while assuming I was scum, which doesn't make sense to me as town, or she went into it knowing I'm not scum but had to think that way to sell it, which makes her scum. It's not like I had any control over the type of reaction she had. I barely know her. If she had responded in a way that seemed town-oriented to me then we'd see something completely different right now.

Btw what are the scum intents of voting a person, just stating down my opinions.Unless you want me to not vote at all.Anyway if you think I'm scum that's okay with me just go ahead and vote me.Still sticking with my opinion on eclipse.It may be wrong but I have a feeling she is scum.

The bolded is exactly the reason why you're bothering me currently. You just drop a vote, without saying much of anything (You don't explain your thoughts/cases on people as to WHY you feel they're scummy, so it makes your actions seem baseless and basically nonsensical. Secondly, I don't feel as a town player would insist/encourage themselves to be voted in the manner that you stated, and the fact that you're not bothering to even look/read into any other players (except Eclipse, and even your read/feel on her seems mostly like a gut read at best) makes you feel/read extremely lazy and shows an incredible lack of effort/will to scum hunt in the game. Both of which are generally not very townie-player gameplay.

Tl;dr: Actually read some of the other player posts in this game thread, please, and try to pull out thoughts/cases that are based on their content that they've presented thus far. I know you're new to the game, but the unwillingness to even show an ounce of true effort to learn/play the game itself is making your player slot rather empty currently (and if you're town, then you're basically hindering town by not helping us find scum players).

Day 3: Automated Votals from #412 to #457

Makaze (2): Blackhawk Stinger, Eurykins

Eurykins (2): Makaze, Paperblade

Sawslothducksaucestrawman (1): Snike

Not voting (5): eclipse, Sawslothducksaucestrawman, Shinori, Lord Gaius, NecroGhoulin

Phase ends in 45h27m. Hammer is 6.

Vote history:

Blackhawk Stinger (1): Makaze

Eurykins (1): Makaze

Snike (1): Sawslothducksaucestrawman

Makaze (1): Eurykins

Paperblade (1): Eurykins

eclipse (2): Makaze -> Unvote

<Beta v0.1.2>

Edited by Sara.

This feels like a really subtle attempt to smear Shinori. Is he scum? Why or why not?

Can you explain this more? It sounds like the opposite of a smear to me, saying that you'd expect someone to have been the night kill. Actually, unless I guess if he's trying to say its suspicious that Shinori wasn't killed because of his role that could be smearing.

Scum motivation: Claiming a role that would be "clearing" a fellow scum buddy of course. Or otherwise claiming a role that (given what role we lost on Rapier), town would show little interest in willing to risk/lose.

For example: If scum knows that there is no actual Tracker on town side, then it's easy for them to safely claim it (and it's not uncommon for mods to hand out things like that either- fake claims), especially after we lost an investigative role last day phase. One of many plausible events that could've transpired thus far.

Hm, it seems awful risky to me. I'm inclined to believe LG's claim and info because if either of them flipped scum, it would out the other one.

Great, now I can argue Makaze's alignment both ways. The lack of self-hammer is actually his strongest argument for being town, as shortening the day phase because I suck at counting wouldn't be a bad thing. It would also put me under heavy suspicion, too. However, he has yet to properly respond to my recent points against him, which is why I'm still scumreading him. This game confuses me.

This still doesn't make me feel better about Lord Gaius. . .mostly because he dropped the case on Makaze due to his tracker results, despite having those results on D2. Rather than risk another miscounting disaster, would like votals (and would like the HOSTS to invoke it, since the early part of the game was votal spam to hell).

Bolded is a good point. But I don't think he really dropped the case, he stated he still scum reads him iirc, unless he changed that later. But he also isn't voting Makaze either.

And here is my Makaze opinion from those times I was being inactive:

He starts off erratic and some of his reads and votes are reachy (vote on and off of paper day 2, when imo the paper vote was bad because it was based off other people's cases and his addition was just a reference to Paper's rvs joke vote). I was reading him as null or neutral for a while since he was one of the more active players, which is a big problem with most of us in this game being busy and inactive. Then day 2 play continued to be erratic, his biggest scum read flips town, his read wasn't particularly great though he was going for associative reads (good) but Rapier posted a reasonable reason for not voting FFM (preferred Makaze vote, wanted to see FFM's response), which seems like nitpicking for a biggest scum read. I also thought his interaction especially with Quote were bad and oddly defensive. My vote at that point was mostly consolidation as I hadnt had the activity level to write out any thoughts and quickly skimmed the thread, but I support the lynch today as well.

I have a headache. And my previous post was consumed by sf. FML. So I'm probably not going to be as eloquent(ha!) as I'd usually be. Going to respond briefly and in chronological order.

@Makaze post: Null on the eury stuff minus the bit that was corrected, but the fishing was aimed towards strawman.

@Paperblade:I agree that it's unlikely, but you can't dismiss the possibility of n1 no kill being the case.

Re:Ducky: So you would've fished out whether he was a cop variant, or like a tracker which he was? I'm not trying to load this, but it just strikes me as sketchy.

Disagree on massclaim just yet, if only because it still feels like midgame at this point in time. I'd say tomorrow might be a better day for that.

@Strawman: ;/ i don't quite believe you, but I don't have the proof or whatever to definitively argue against that.

@Gaius: That doesn't justify his poking.

@Eury: Lots of AtE in that post. There's no need to be hostile, because some of the stuff (mainly the mention about arguments- I think that was poor WC by Makaze) isn't . Tone aside, I don't think failure to roll means much. I know I only got subbed in while I was at work, but as previously mentioned this game hasn't been very active.

@Makaze: Unlikely the whole scumteam went on your wagon, so this looks like an OMGUS. Wrt Poly, he was on No Lynch before he asked to hammer. Doesn't justify his disappearance but does explain that vote.

@Eury: That doesn't really fly because Gaius had a null report. Outing that doesn't 'clear' Makaze by any means. I might be wrong but that reads as newb mistake.

@Makaze: going to talk about poly here: I think he's town despite the lack of content, if only because of asking to hammer rather than straight up going for it (well that and maybe rolecrumb). He does need to step it up though.

@Eury: I can understand some frustration, but I feel like it's a bit much to smear everyone. See my previous point about hostility for more.

@Eclipse: Point already conceded on the no kill thing, but again I'd rather not discount it until we see a quack. WRT Gaius I was referring to the response to this here, but rereading you semi-addressed it with the wording fuck up (maybe try to restate it?) I don't get your point about person b to person A to person b unless you're referring to Gaius -> you??

Re: Makaze Vanilla stuff: Here's the thing. There are 13 players in this setup. Going by standard setup numbers, that means like 4 or 5 non-town, with 3-4 scum (I'd be surprised if it was a 5scum team) with one vanilla mafioso confirmed. I think it's unlikely that there would be another member of the mafia with no additional abilities, if only because that seems like it would underpower them (only 1/3 or 2/4 scum players with extra abilities is lame, IMO).

I haven't said anything any other player couldn't deduce by looking at the numbers, so that doesn't make me feel too good about the intent behind that.

I agree with some of what you brought up on paperblade, but it did bother me earlier wrt the null on him.

aaaand i'm running out of time so I'm going to just go ahead and say OP DELIVERED GJ STRAWMAN YOU GET AN UNVOTE THOUGH I'M KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU

Still worried about associative bias on eclipse + paper so I'm going to go ahead and

##Unvote

##Vote: NecroGhoulin'

I'd argue you've done less than Poly. Fix that, ie explain why you feel like eclipse is scum. (Also talk about other players).

This feels like a really subtle attempt to smear Shinori. Is he scum? Why or why not?

I meant that it looked good for Makaze that Shinori was not killed, imo, because Makaze was the only person really pushing Shinori. If Makaze was scum, it'd mean there wasn't real support for a Shinori lynch among town, so they'd be more inclined to kill him (Shinori).

tbh I really don't think Makaze is scum even ignoring the above, but I am basing this off me getting his alignment totally wrong reading AMPM2 and thinking his contribution to the FFM wagon was really townie.

Just in case you read this before phase end:

If you say person X is scummy, you'll have to give reasons why you think person X is scummy. Otherwise, it boils down to because you said so, and unless you're a cop/have other night results that make it likely for person X to be anti-town, your word will not make people change their minds.

The other reason why is because your thought process will clear/condemn you, and right now, the only thought I can see is a gut read. This might've been passable on D1, but it's D3, and there's a lot more that's happened since.

Assuming these are the recent points you meant.

I didn't respond to her individual points beyond the one she was correct about because all she had to say was "that case isn't scummy at all", which is obviously subjective. I didn't stand to change her mind by elaborating my reads. They are gut reads. I also didn't stand to improve the case. I can only do that with more content. I can't get more content without casing with what little I have. Her defensiveness was so strong I could tell engaging with her would just result in her pummeling me over the same content and waste everyone's time. I'd rather talk with people who are not her about my case on her.

I didn't intend for her to react that way but that's how it played out. She could have responded in a more level headed way, but she didn't. She took that little bit of condescension from me and turned it up to eleven. That means she either decided to escalate into a petty "yeah huh" "nuh uh" argument while assuming I was scum, which doesn't make sense to me as town, or she went into it knowing I'm not scum but had to think that way to sell it, which makes her scum. It's not like I had any control over the type of reaction she had. I barely know her. If she had responded in a way that seemed town-oriented to me then we'd see something completely different right now.

Yep, that was the correct one~!

Now, I'm going to do a bit of back-tracing. You'll have to tell me whether or not I hit the right posts.

Your vote on Eury, with initial reasoning. Your vote mentions her METHODS, not her CONTENT. How are her arguments contrived? Is it possible that she's busy with things outside of the game, which will affect how she posts? External factors play a part in how the game is played, and she sounds busy, so I don't expect every post of hers to be super-de-duper quality. Given her circumstances, and the fact that she's posting regarding other players, I don't have an issue with them right now.

Eury's reply. She took your argument, and replied to every single point.

Next reply in the chain. You went after her on methods, and she responded to your accusation. Despite the fact that she completely disproved a full third of your original case (the most factually accurate one), you then peg her as defensive, for having to defend a case on her that has nothing to do with the content that she's posting. Her irritation is a null tell. Your reasons for suspecting Eury? Scum tell - your analysis relies on emotion, rather than logic and game content, and the former can be displayed by either side.

If you're going to call her arguments contrived, for example, the least you could've done is quoted them, and then said why you thought they were contrived.

LASTLY, three votes on you does not a hammer make. With ten living players, the hammer's at 6. Thus, back to you being my top scumread.

Can you explain this more? It sounds like the opposite of a smear to me, saying that you'd expect someone to have been the night kill. Actually, unless I guess if he's trying to say its suspicious that Shinori wasn't killed because of his role that could be smearing.

Yep, I interpreted it as the last one. But again, I want Paperblade to come back and explain this.

Bolded is a good point. But I don't think he really dropped the case, he stated he still scum reads him iirc, unless he changed that later. But he also isn't voting Makaze either.

WHY would it be important to out "hey BTW I think my top scumread's vanilla"? His last post before his "lemme catch up" post is him talking about his claim and then talking to Snike - none of which pushes his reads.

And here is my Makaze opinion from those times I was being inactive:

He starts off erratic and some of his reads and votes are reachy (vote on and off of paper day 2, when imo the paper vote was bad because it was based off other people's cases and his addition was just a reference to Paper's rvs joke vote). I was reading him as null or neutral for a while since he was one of the more active players, which is a big problem with most of us in this game being busy and inactive. Then day 2 play continued to be erratic, his biggest scum read flips town, his read wasn't particularly great though he was going for associative reads (good) but Rapier posted a reasonable reason for not voting FFM (preferred Makaze vote, wanted to see FFM's response), which seems like nitpicking for a biggest scum read. I also thought his interaction especially with Quote were bad and oddly defensive. My vote at that point was mostly consolidation as I hadnt had the activity level to write out any thoughts and quickly skimmed the thread, but I support the lynch today as well.

Are you trying to say something about Snike?

@Eclipse: Point already conceded on the no kill thing, but again I'd rather not discount it until we see a quack. WRT Gaius I was referring to the response to this here, but rereading you semi-addressed it with the wording fuck up (maybe try to restate it?) I don't get your point about person b to person A to person b unless you're referring to Gaius -> you??

Re: Makaze Vanilla stuff: Here's the thing. There are 13 players in this setup. Going by standard setup numbers, that means like 4 or 5 non-town, with 3-4 scum (I'd be surprised if it was a 5scum team) with one vanilla mafioso confirmed. I think it's unlikely that there would be another member of the mafia with no additional abilities, if only because that seems like it would underpower them (only 1/3 or 2/4 scum players with extra abilities is lame, IMO).

I haven't said anything any other player couldn't deduce by looking at the numbers, so that doesn't make me feel too good about the intent behind that.

I agree with some of what you brought up on paperblade, but it did bother me earlier wrt the null on him.

The quote you linked is Gaius talking about Mancer. I'm not Mancer. What were you expecting?

When I voted for Makaze back in D2, my logic was because his votes followed someone else's votes (source). One of the reasons why Lord Gaius voted for Makaze is. . .sheeping (source). Thus, it means that if I'm scum (per Gaius' read), then Gaius is voting for Makaze for the same reason his second-strongest scumread is voting him, and this makes no sense whatsoever. To have a similar read is one thing, but when the logic matches, it's a problem.

I don't think it's out of the question for mafia to have a second passive role, which is vanilla+. Thus, claiming vanilla is ideal, especially since the set-up info states that there's a non-zero number of vanillas in the game. Second, what's to prevent the game from having 3-4 active town roles, total? The last conclusion I'd jump to, given my role PM, is that there's exactly one scum goon - two is perfectly reasonable, assuming that Makaze isn't another passive role. By stating what you did, you told me a lot more about yourself than you meant to, and because of that, I'm slightly suspicious of you.

Lastly, if you agree with my concerns regarding Paperblade, then why is your vote on someone who's essentially inactive? Like, I'd either turbo Ghoulin or hope that someone has a vig shot to get him out of the game, but voting him right now? Unless you aren't going to make it back before phase end or something.

It's one thing for us to have mostly opposite reads, but I feel like you're sorta-skimming and not thinking.

I meant that it looked good for Makaze that Shinori was not killed, imo, because Makaze was the only person really pushing Shinori. If Makaze was scum, it'd mean there wasn't real support for a Shinori lynch among town, so they'd be more inclined to kill him (Shinori).

tbh I really don't think Makaze is scum even ignoring the above, but I am basing this off me getting his alignment totally wrong reading AMPM2 and thinking his contribution to the FFM wagon was really townie.

It would force Makaze to look elsewhere, and then what? Shinori's not-death isn't a reason to clear anyone, since he's most likely confirmed vanilla at this point (and I think mafia would want to target someone that might be a power role instead of rely on associative reads).

Now, do you have any other comments regarding everything that's been going on?

While waiting for Gaius to come back. . .

That should put him at L-2.

I don't know what to say other than I feel that Eury is not actually convicted in her reads. I feel like she's pushing lynches, not real scum reads. The emotions she's displayed are defensive. I'm not getting the feeling she really thinks I'm scum. Or that any of her scumreads are really scum. Therefore the word contrived. I'm as convinced she's scum as anyone, and that's why. Her actual reasoning may be good, or may not be -- that is irrelevant to my read. I think she is pushing where it's weak, not where it's right.

Again. . .quote an argument, and explain WHY it's weak. If I can explain an extremely unlikely read on Snike based off of setup, I think it's possible to quote who Eury's talking about, what her logic is, and why it's weak.

I didn't say her arguments were weak. I said her reads aren't convicted. As in she doesn't believe them. She can build a rock solid case as scum you know.

That explanation helps a lot.

That's extremely hard to quantify - what counts as "enough" conviction? If anything, I'm the one that's running back and forth regarding reads. IMO the strongest thing I have against her is the fact that she calls LG's role reveal to be "free info for scum", yet has him down as a scum read, and that's not enough to drive a lynch.

For what it's worth, I don't have the energy to argue with/quotewall Eury at my most active. Eury isn't the type to concede anything. I made a nearly identical argument against her in British mafia and she jumped down my throat for it then too. I don't consider telling me I'm wrong a town tell. It's a null tell.

I think Eury's wallposting style is counter-productive. She posts a lot of content, every thought she has about anything in the game, and it's hard to tell where her reads lie on all but her top three or so reads at the end. She manages to find something bad on every player. I felt like I was pulling teeth getting her to say something like she had a practically null read on Poly. Even that was overly wordy and qualified into oblivion. While almost everything she posts is valid and well-reasoned, it doesn't tell me anything about her alignment. She could be soft casing all of her buddies and I wouldn't know, then she could just change it later when they posted something better. I called it fluff, as did Shin. That's because it reads like she's saying a lot while saying very little. Her wallposts are content based, not "is this person scum or not" based. The only way you can really read someone like her scum is by pure gut, her making a serious mistake, or clearing/condemning by some associative or informative means.

Sometimes her reasons for suspecting people or not suspecting them are a little less reasoned than usual. They give off an even more fluffy vibe. I am definitely getting that in this game. I fully believe she would not act any different than she is now if she were scum. She might act different if she were town. That is what I believe.

I have no intention of going through and quoting everything she says I don't she's convicted in because that will just result in more of the same not-really-content content that I'm talking about. It's a waste of time.

Enough conviction for me is pretty distinct. You have to be willing to make potentially flawed arguments. Gut must be involved. One of the markers of this is seeing scum intent behind their actions. I don't think Eury has been reading intent that much. At least she hasn't been addressing it. Most of her criticisms are about bad play rather than scummy play. She's reading me as scum because I'm acting strange -- not so much that I'm acting scummy. At least, those are her go-to reasons.

Alright, those last two posts make more sense. I think if your case on her was explained like this:

I think Eury's wallposting style is counter-productive. She posts a lot of content, every thought she has about anything in the game, and it's hard to tell where her reads lie on all but her top three or so reads at the end. She manages to find something bad on every player. I felt like I was pulling teeth getting her to say something like she had a practically null read on Poly. Even that was overly wordy and qualified into oblivion. While almost everything she posts is valid and well-reasoned, it doesn't tell me anything about her alignment. She could be soft casing all of her buddies and I wouldn't know, then she could just change it later when they posted something better. I called it fluff, as did Shin. That's because it reads like she's saying a lot while saying very little. Her wallposts are content based, not "is this person scum or not" based. The only way you can really read someone like her scum is by pure gut, her making a serious mistake, or clearing/condemning by some associative or informative means.

I'd be happier with it. This refers to things that she's done in-game, but I don't agree with your last sentence. I bolded the sentences that don't rely on gut. That one sentence I bolded/italicized isn't worded the best, but I have an idea of what you're trying to say (in short, "all content, no intent").

Since that was what I was looking for. . .

##Unvote

##Vote: Lord Gaius

I saw you in here earlier, and you posted in AM/PM postgame. This reads like you're actively lurking, and that's really bad.

I'm willing to consolidate on NecroGhoulin for reasons already stated if no one really wants to lynch Eury. He's not looking to be very useful and his lack of initiative in figuring anything out is scummy. I don't want to ignore it just because he's new. He's not trying at all.

This is the third person I've seen whose had their posts eaten. If you're not on mobile, use something like Notepad to type your post up. If you are on mobile, sorry?

If this is a persistent problem, file a ticket, and include what browser you were using. If it's only when you make a giant wall post, and a one-off. . .uh, can't really help you.

(forum mod post out)

I think Lord Gaius is town because he Tracked me, which I can't see as a valuable move for scum when they know can hammer me already.