Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not experienced enough to setup spec that. I guess I need to hear more from Shinori. I don't think what he did was in town's interests either way though.

##Unvote

##Vote Lord Gaius

Going to bed now. Keeping my vote here in case I'm not around for phase end.

I shot him cause I didn't feel completely right about him, but I also didn't see the lynch changing on him and this would allow us to get on to a different lynch for the day phase, thus more info.

Speaking of which:

##Vote: Makaze

I feel like I should have shot you in the first place.

Blaarrrrrrrgh. Was hoping to get a few hours rest before I could get the post done, but I guess I don't have the time (if I"m keeping track of phase end time correctly).

Also, lol @Shinori's action. I don't see scum!nori necessarily chumming up the waters like he did- seems too high of a risk factor associated with his action (in terms of Rapier flipping town and such). While I don't see it as a super pro-town move, I can see some associations to be had as a result of Rapier's flip (and I'm not sensing super scummy intent behind said shot).

((I also feel as though Makaze almost unnaturally was waffling on Shinori's move/"logic" earlier, and the vote swaps seem pretty bad all things considered. Too flimsy by going, "I don't see that as a town move" (highly implying that Shinori's action was scum-driven intent) and voting Shinori, quickly followed by backpedaling off of him (and back onto LG) due to PB's questioning. So in my eyes, that play alone kinda rubs off ill on me.))

RIP Rapier tho.

Uh, well I like shin better than I did yesterday. You're posts have for the most part been better than mancers. I'm getting biased annoying feelings from you which I'm ignoring cause petty biased reasons aren't helpful at all.

And I'm like 90% sure there is scum between gaius and makaze. I'll be honest I don't really like either of their posts at the moment, they are both striking me as off and gaius seems to have tunnel goggles on Makaze. He's stated thoughts on other players, yeah, but I feel they haven't really amounted to much if that makes sense?

I've got to reread the stuff from makaze and rapier really bad.

Laziness though is like a killer.

Yeah, we should lynch laziness.

Still, the second paragraph is Something Original ™, and I can kinda see the logic. . .but I'll have a bit more to say about your slot later. Like when you did something role-related.

Eclipse: Mancer and Makaze had no interactions as far as I can tell from before Mancer subbed out. Just because you and me agree on a scumread doesn't mean I have to think your slot is town. It's possible that you could both be scum together.

On one hand, this is my fault for fucking up my wording. On the other. . .I have interactions with Makaze, complete with a vote on him in an earlier post. So, was that a bus? Why/why not?

Also I'm not sure (my rolespec is very bad) but Mafia day vig seems very unlikely to me in 13 players. Anyone willing to prove this wrong via example please do so.

You're wrong. Bonus points for being another Elie game, too.

. . .and then shot. Given that Shinori actually waited around for Rapier to post some content, as opposed to shooting him before he could update his reads, I'm inclined to think that it was a town shot.

Blaarrrrrrrgh. Was hoping to get a few hours rest before I could get the post done, but I guess I don't have the time (if I"m keeping track of phase end time correctly).

Also, lol @Shinori's action. I don't see scum!nori necessarily chumming up the waters like he did- seems too high of a risk factor associated with his action (in terms of Rapier flipping town and such). While I don't see it as a super pro-town move, I can see some associations to be had as a result of Rapier's flip (and I'm not sensing super scummy intent behind said shot).

((I also feel as though Makaze almost unnaturally was waffling on Shinori's move/"logic" earlier, and the vote swaps seem pretty bad all things considered. Too flimsy by going, "I don't see that as a town move" (highly implying that Shinori's action was scum-driven intent) and voting Shinori, quickly followed by backpedaling off of him (and back onto LG) due to PB's questioning. So in my eyes, that play alone kinda rubs off ill on me.))

RIP Rapier tho.

First post from Eury that I don't like. I see a read on Shinori and a sorta-one on Makaze. . .but no action on it. Feels fluffy.

---

Thanks to that shot, Rapier's weird logical flip thingy means that he was being Rapier, not scum. Not reading Paper as mafia for starting the wagon, even if it was a misguided one. I'm quite annoyed by the votes on me, since there's no guarantee that either of them will come back in time to do anything about it. Now, for one final quote. . .

Isn't it a bit weird if you just say "I'm town" Makaze?No one would believe that :3 But maybe you are or not.Anyways MancerNecro seems a bit scummy to me too.He doesn't play that much maybe cause he can't cover up his scum identity or he is just "tired" like how he said he is.

Thanks for actually trying to do something, but Mancer left the game, I'm in his spot, and his final post was a giant bitchfest about getting on his case regarding subbing. Furthermore, I've been participating in this game. Thus, I think your vote on me is based on terrible logic.

So in the interest of keeping myself from being lynched based on shitty reasons. . .

##Unvote

I doubt those two will come back and change their votes (though IMO I think anyone who asks for a sub should unvote by default, but that's another can of worms). I'd rather lynch Gaius today, but Makaze being clear requires him to be a particular role. Given that shot, as well as something I noticed about roles, I'm positive the role I'm thinking of doesn't exist in this game. I also don't think this game is active enough such that I can swing enough votes. And yes, I think it's entirely possible that Gaius is attempting to bus Makaze, due to the reasons that Shinori outlined.

I won't be back for phase end, because Elieson decided to end the phase at 5:30-6:00 AM my time. ;/

Oh, and if you guys have any questions, you have ONE HOUR before I go to bed. I've got an early day tomorrow, so unless Elieson is willing to give us a one-hour phase extension, I won't be back.

Wallpost Continuation: Starting from page 13 'til whatever it's up to now.

PS. Tired atm, so not being fully bothered to link shit and whatnot as usual. Will try to keep comments (and the topics/posts they're responding to) as clear as possible though.

> Page 13:

- Shin's vote on me is actually understandable, given that I had not managed to get out my post come late D1 (that I had opted to follow up on), so not terrible here imo.

- Quote's PB vote kinda seems iffy to me, as I don't recall her having issues with him in any part of D1 (and I'm not sure I follow her notion of "Unless he posts more content, I'm going to assume that he's playing by his scum meta", so there's that as well).

- Makaze seems too overeager in his post following Via's to sheep the notions and vote against PB. Also, self-comparing things like content/quantity of posts seems poor to me, and I'm having issues figuring out what sort of "bussing" he's also implying in PB's actions with his vote on me.

- However, I'm not sure where the whole PB wall post/how I wound up near the "scum" spectrum of PB's reads (and as far as I recall, his reason(s) behind reading me as scummy is pretty bad?). I also find his deliberate listing (as though to stay certain with his "scum # read/count" vs "town reads" (in accordance with FFM flipping/dying as scum) as somewhat forced, and his reads (in comparison to his late D1 posts) actually shift/change heavily, in the sense that:

> His final vote he sat on in D1: Poly. Come D2, with what seems like little to no reason, Poly suddenly shifts to a town read. Why is this?

> He actually fails to list LG in his first AND second (revised) list. Why is this? (Possible scum!blade slip of forgetting to consider his scum buddies?)

Also, his notions about FFM's last reads post (in smearing several of us players in terms of reads) = so what? You state the obvious (how he read the rest of us), but I see little to no application upon your thoughts/reads as a result.

Tl;dr: His "wallpost" is kinda a mess that really doesn't say/do much at all, imo.

- Makaze backs down from PB vote/sheeping the case against him for little to no reason, aside from him suddenly "Sounding pretty town". Also, the admission to just openly sheep and not providing his own thoughts/cases bothers me quite a bit thus far.

> Page 14:

- While I agree that Via's vote on FFM was kinda poorly made (in terms of the posted content/'case', I can safely say that the vast majority of the votes on FFM were all lacking in their solidity of cases. Yes, FFM dropped enough scummish inclinations/vibes to warrant an accurate lynch on scum, but none of the people on the FFM wagon (as far as I can see/recall) can say that they were super confident in the lynch itself- it seemed more as a "Consolidation lynch, given that no one else was really seeming bad come the end of D1". So I feel the points against Via here can easily be applied to most others who were on said FFM wagon.

- Makaze's comments/thoughts on FFM interactions with Rapier/LG is iffy to me. While I agree that Rapier blowing off FFM seems/felt bad, why is LG's interactions (purely around RVS voting) the only other association with FFM that sticks out (or is otherwise the "other closest interaction FFM may have had with anyone else in the player base)? Seems to harbor quite the gap in comparing interaction levels, imo.

- Makaze's next post against Mancer seems mildly graspy with his case/notions, which I'm not caring for much.

- @Paperblade: It's generally norm of scum members to attempt to get townies mislynched over themselves, vs. shipping off another scum member (unless they stand to theoretically get "cleared" as a result of hosting a 1v1 with another scum member). So I don't believe that simple line of logic is necessarily one worth fully supporting, as gambits can and have been executed in the past (which I myself have done as well, so I know it pretty well).

- Via's antsy posting wrt Mancer kinda feels meh to me, but doesn't ring unusual coming from that player slot.

- Makaze's almost instant vote swap onto Mancer, though, reads way too easy of a voting/wagon starting for my liking. Why do you seem overeager to mindlessly sheep votes/cases in this game, Makaze?

> Page 15:

- While I generally feel as though subbing out in times of stress/duress/pressure in-games, I don't believe I saw/read enough pressure on Mancer's wagon to result in him wanting to /out. So PB's notion of "wanting to vote the slot" as a result of the action, in itself (right after Mancer had responded earlier having been busy IRL), seems pretty poor to me.

- @Necro: Actually take the time to explain your thoughts on why you think someone is town or not. You stating "I think X Y and Z are town" (and then dropping "I might be wrong") does absolutely nothing for the rest of us players, in the sense of understanding your PoV. Also, the PB vote is kinda meh at this point.

- Eclipse's post initially read okay to me, but I'll not lie in stating that I didn't skim it partially. Still, nothing terrible stood out to me, and I'm okay with her Makaze notions/case/vote.

- @Necro: What are you even doing with the whole spam formatting of voting Paperblade? PLAY THE GAME ALREADY.

- Shin's vote/post reads reasonable to me.

> Page 16:

- PB scum read/case/logic on me = lolwut?

- In regards to FFM associate reads (@Paperblade) People have been trying to post thoughts/notions on them since the start of D2. Idk what you're going off about people not doing so at this point/time. Secondly, read above for my own PoV/thoughts on the situation.

- Makaze's larger post: Why does scum!FFM insta-clear VIa's slot? Can scum not vote for scum, especially when they're squirming? (Especially if they're banking on trying to "clear" a scum buddy since FFM lynch seemed inevitable). Other cases/notions against other suspected player slots seem way too easily cleared/changed to town-reads, imo, which is making his (Makaze's) slot seem even more iffy by this point.

- Poly's posts really seemed unmemorable to me (nothing in them really stuck in my head), despite the rapid posting/quantity of posts.

- LG's post:

~ Why so concerned in convincing one person (in this case, Via) to not vote for someone (in this case, Ghoulin)? There was little to no need to persuade someone against voting for someone specifically, unless there is need/concern to do so (IE. building wagon, lynch priorities/securing a lynch, etc.), and seems mildly unnecessary.

~ I'm pretty sure most people who were on Mancer prior to his subbing out = felt they had legitimate reads/reasons for voting him/finding him scummy anyways. I don't really see how (Aside from PB) people were "finding him scummy for subbing out", though I won't deny that there were a few crass comments that occurred that probably shouldn't have.

> Page 17:

- "I'm town man." = Lol. A comment that town and scum alike can/will easily say, and the latter actually have more interest in stating it out in the open than the former, imo. Also, "I was desperate for associated reads" therefore you seek to misrep an action/post from someone? You do not paint someone scummy just to make yourself seem helpful in finding associated reads in players, and it actually can do the exact opposite if people fail to realize the inaccuracy of your information. Pretty damn reckless and scummy gameplay here imo.

- Clipsey wall post #2: Nothing terrible stuck out to me, despite not agreeing with some of the reads.

- Shinori needs to stop being lazy.

- Wall posts, yay!

> Page 18:

- Ghoulin's... dropping odd comments that make it seem like he's mildly playing off of Makaze's comment (plausible buddying aspect?). also, you (Ghoulin) need to open your mind/thoughts and post your views/thoughts on the rest of the player base, please.

- "It may be a little weird, but you'll see if/when I flip". Not sure what it is fully about this comment (by Makaze), but it feels mildly hand-waving towards Ghoulin's comment. Feels off to me.

- I honestly didn't even remember the Strawman fella being in this game. Very unmemorable, and I didn't see much from the posts on this page from him.

AAAAAAAAAAND speeding things back up to where we are now (since nothing much really happened besides Shinori thwapping the crap out of Rapier n' reaction shizz.) Yes, this means I'm skipping over Eclipse's last wall post, but I can't be bothered to read it all thoroughly right before bed (no offense to her or anything, just tired lol).

OVERALL THOUGHTS/READS:

> Don't like Makaze's gameplay come D1 and D2, and I have multiple issues with many of his posts. Doesn't have good townie gameplay/tone to his posts, and would like to see him lynched this day phase (top priority for me).

> PB's pretty questionable in his own gameplay/right, and follows closely behind Makaze in terms of "Would Lynch" priority, but I would like to see the former removed D2.

> LG's dropping weird vibes that's pinging me mildly negative, but not as high as the other two. If one of the above flips town, I would shuffle him in as a high secondary choice/option for incoming day lynches.

> Ghoulin needs to have more than just empty votes/posts. Being a newbie is one thing, but the lack of effort is making me want to ignore his posts/slot completely, and having that as a plausible town-sided player slot is mildly disruptive when ISO/post surfing.

Tl;dr: Makaze > PB > LG > everyone else

I may not wake up early enough tomorrow to post up anything else, so it'd be safe to assume that this may be my last post of the day phase.

PS. Anyone who had voted Rapier earlier is now sitting on a "NO LYNCH" vote. That needs to be changed, and if a NL goes off at the end of D2, then there'll need to be serious explaining to do with the incoming day phase. >_>

Day 2: Automated Votals from #360 to #385

Makaze (4): Lord Gaius, Shinori, eclipse, Eurykins

eclipse (2): Quote, NecroGhoulin

Lord Gaius (1): Makaze

No Lynch (3): Paperblade, Blackhawk Stinger, Shin

Not voting (1): Strawman

Phase ends in 7h11m. Hammer at 6.

Vote history:

Makaze (4): Lord Gaius -> Unvote -> Shinori -> Lord Gaius

Shinori (1): Makaze

eclipse (1): Makaze

Eurykins (1): Makaze

<Beta v0.1.6>

Edited by SB.

Hey, someone posted content~!

That reminds me, if Makaze is that role I'm thinking of, then this game's balanced is fucked to high heaven, especially since the one scum role that flipped is a mafia goon. Hence why I decided that my previous theory regarding Makaze was invalid.

'sides, if Paper's scum, he'll lurk and eventually be pressure-voted into doing something/getting himself lynched. It's partially why I'm not scum-reading him yet.

Nobody else is getting lynched at this point. Makaze, it would be good if you could put any info you have out on the off chance you flip town.

Paper, Ghoulin, Poly, Shin, I'd rather we not nl.

Hi Snike, are you around for deadline? And have you been reading the game?

I don't really have anything other than that Mancer/eclipse and Lord Gaius are somewhat suspicious by association. Just got up. Rapier was my best guess.

I am 99% sure Paperblade is town, Via too.

I think Eury's case on me is a bit scummy. They asked questions like "How does FFM's Via case insta-clear him?" knowing the answer. It's a gut read, plus Via subbed out upon being called dumb by Paperblade. Mafia wouldn't care about being called out for bad scumhunting. I am 100% sure on this. Via is auto-cleared even if Paperblade isn't.

I'm vanilla, don't have any other info for you, other than that you still can't read me.

Good luck.