Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

#Vote: Lord Gaius

Gaius is already dead, dis guy is clearly an imposter

Gaius RVS voted FFM, unsure what to make of this.

After skimming the last page, Quote's been posting a lot in succession with minute intervals between them. Dunno why but that just strikes me as paranoid/self-conscious.

##Unvote

##Vote: Quote

Levity is probably town, more at 11

Next thing on my mind is Makaze's opinion on Poly. If Poly appears scummy to you, where's your vote? If you think someone is scum, you vote them and get that lynched. Your stance is pretty much wait-and-see stance which I don't really like at all (aka possible scum here). Scum intent behind this is to try to push easy mislynches discreetly without drawing much attention which is how I interpreted Makaze's passive aggressive post.

Lastly, Shinori's post is really really scummy and I'm surprised no one picked up on it yet. He's shown to have an understanding of the thread as shown by his comment about the game already starting and yet he doesn't bother to post his opinions at all. I mean, he could at least post about what he thought about the votal bot testing or comment on what little interactions Strawman and LG already has.

[b##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori[/b]

I don't understand the logic of voting Shinori over Makaze here. It bugs me since I feel more like he's going for an easier target

This is why I never trust technology! Mafia should be played the old fashioned way! Just on computers online, OK?

My vote on Gaius was mostly a gut thing, and the comment he made was literally the most unusual thing I saw in a relatively dead game. It's no so much as it was bad, but it was the only thing in the thread that stood out. Anyways, I'm content with the response he gave.

##Unvote

Typical case of Rapier derping again, Straw's vote on LG was a joke, but I guess it's not impossible for Rapier to miss that. I wouldn't say that either Quote or Makaze are mudslinging. It's early in the game and currently there's not a huge basis to vote people on. If you did actually have any conviction in anything, a vote would kinda be appropriate.

FFM clearly doesn't remember playing with Quote. Quite a few things have started to crop up in the game now, is there anything other than Quote's playstyle which you've noticed since the game began?

##Vote: FFM

Shin starts FFM wagon when no one prior was talking about him other a pair of RVS votes at the start of the game, very townie imo

Speaking of ED1 reads that make little sense, I dislike FrostFireMage's when they point toward Quote for posting too much. If you read any other game where Quote participated and was town, you'll see this is how he plays (also known as 'meta'). It is not an indicative of scumminess. I suggest focusing more on content than quantity (sometimes it is worth calling a player who posts too much and doesn't provide much content. Mancer used to do this as scum in order to seem like he was doing something useful).

For someone who might ask me what is the difference between Makaze and FFM, the former is a veteran while the latter is not (to my knowledge). Newbies are more prone to commit these mistakes, whereas we don't expect this kind of thing from veterans, because they know better. So Makaze's vote pings my radar more. On that matter, I rather like Shin's vote on him.

Rapier dislikes FFM but doesn't want to vote him

I'm assuming the "makaze is a vet FFM isn't" is just Rapier derping

I see what you mean about FFM's vote, and despite prodding he hasn't posted since. That adds some weight to the scumminess. Let's see what happens...

##Unvote

##Vote FFM

Makaze continues on FFM wagon

Voting FFM is valid, and I would be doing so if I were not voting already, but Makaze is complaining that he hasn't posted after being prodded, when we can't even know if he is here to answer. It would be more prudent to wait for his post before rushing to conclusions. Don't really like his reasoning here.

My case on Makaze is ED1 quality material, yet it is reasonable and the logic follows. His Poly vote was terribad, and his explanation for it (that he wanted to generate content) may just as well be a convenient excuse to clean up his mess. I don't see him using the content he generated to further contribute to the game's scumhunting, and I don't see how you can contribute to discussion with a bad logic vote, it simply does not add to the discussion because it is irrelevant to be taken into account (other than voting you for it, that is).

Rapier continues to say "Yeah FFM is fine but I won't be on it and Makaze is still scum," I feel like he is trying to push a counterwagon here.

I think it is too soon to speak about consolidating lynches on players. I am not adamant in consolidating a lynch on either Makaze or FFM, through I would if I don't find a more suitable lynch candidate (meaning that I would only consolidate a lynch on them if I don't find someone better, or if their actions give me more reason to believe they're scummy).

Nah, it's just me being stupid.

Once again Rapier trying to divert away from FFM, Rapier doesn't really make any effort to find someone else

Then Quote+Poly secure the wagon when they could have swung to someone else pretty easily

Mancer's vote on Shinori is pretty much an inactive prod. Shinori's last post was actually pretty good but I don't think Mancer's had a chance to reply to that yet. Mancer, what makes Shinori different to the likes of Eury and Paperblade? Especially after his most recent post.

I'm still not sure about FFM, his last post at least tried to make sense of his first vote but I don't feel like there's any conviction in the rest of his reads, he's essentially saying what's happened and deciding that one is worse than the others. Makaze's attitude kinda bothers me, but he kinda did the same thing in British mafia, so I'm torn.

There's pretty much no time left, and I don't think extensions are a thing. I don't think an FFM lynch is going to happen and I'm feeling slightly sceptical of it now.

This post is kinda ??? but I don't really see the scum intent in it. Like, FFM has most votes and there's like 2 hours left in phase and most people are asleep

FFM makes a last ditch effort to switch the lynch to Mancer and tries to smear Eury, Poly, and Makaze as well. The first two are out of nowhere. He also sorta defended Shinori (and by extension me). Of these players from scummiest to towniest I'd go something like

Scummy

Rapier

Eury

Neutral

Shinori

Town

Shin

Poly

Me

If someone could direct me to a game where FFM tried to bus his buddies early that would change my opinions but I cba to look myself.

I also think Ghoulin is town because host meta :^)

I am gonna ##Vote: Rapier because I think he had the worst interactions with FFM

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tell if Paperblade sounds apathetic because this game has been super slow or because he is a scumlord. I read his whole post and it just STILL HAS THAT TONE I CAN'T SHAKE OFF

other people pls post l

as much as I think Paper might be mafia Makaze's sheeping me is sort of weird but the problem is on the other hand nothing is happening so I dunno man.

On second thought, these new Paper sound pretty town... Will reread Rapier-FMM soon and decide whether to vote then.

@Via: I'm sheeping the best cases I see because I can't be bothered to make my own cases right now. Not good, I know, but it seems to be working so far. At least it helps you with prodding (1 vote sometimes doesn't even prompt a response).

##Unvote

oh I forgot about FFM. I'm good at reading

ughhhh

more people post so I can have better opinions

not playing

"Scumakaze" sounds like something that belongs in Kancolle Mafia. SB agreed don't bother him about it

not playing

Edited by Prims

##Vote: FFM

sry there's no one else I would consider voting. At first I considered Poly over FFM but his recently content is a bit better--although I still get vibes from him so my read on him will probably be kinda volatile. insert shrug emoticon here im lazy and tired

Rapier is probably town. I thought Eury was town at first but I need to see more content from her--once I see a serious vote from her I'll be able to read her better. also Rapier stfu remember I am a LITERATURE STUDENT i already have a shit ton to read ok

Iiii have a feeling FFM is flaking scum but I've never played with him so whatever.

if he's not there are a couple of people I'll be looking at tomorrow :3c

really sry guys i had a major panic attack this morning and im really tired and need to sleep sooner than later

I don't really like this post. Feels like a buss attempt by Levity on FFM. I don't understand the "Iiii have a feeling FFM is flaking scum but I've never played with him so whatever." comment. Of all the players who were voting FFM, I think that Levity's vote is the worst.

Another thing that catches my attention is that Levity has done many smear attempts on multiple players with her vague comments that I feel is scum trying to spread paranoia around town. I know Levity does something similar in most games but what he's doing in this game pings me differently from what I recall of him when he was town in other games.

Looking at FFM's posts and casers, the two most likely associative reads seem to be Lord Gaius and Rapier.

Lord Gaius and FFM RVS voted each other then backed off of their votes soon after. They then ignored each other. WiFOM and therefore null, but worth noting.

Rapier said they disliked FFM's play but excused it for because of newness, but when that reason fell short they kept their vote on me anyway and qualified their reason for staying put. Reads kind of like backpedaling?

Rapier > Lord Gaius so far.

##Vote Rapier

ok mancer but does FFM's early vote on me really make any sense then?

he even voted me for something I literally always do. he wouldn't have done that if we had been scumbuddies.

also I would like you to cite every "smear attempt" I've made, thanks. I'm just being honest about how I feel and it's hard because this game is so inactive.

Now that you mention it, Mancer is a little suspicious for the same reason Lord Gaius is. Early vote on FFM, then moved off the wagon without explanation or mention of the FMM wagon. Plus, his cases on Shinori and you are super weak and he doesn't make much effort to push them. He made his Shinori case then sat on it despite apologizing for it later:

Regarding my Shinori vote, it was much earlier on in D1 before most of the later content which I have not had time to address yet. Compared to Eury, I'd say that she has been trying to make sense of things and promote discussion in her questions.

Mancer said they didn't have time to review the info, but they stil could have voted for someone else or unvoted in the above post if they weren't confident anymore.

I wanted to say that too, but also it's possible it was a bus attempt because he knew he was going down, right? WiFOM similar to Lord Gaius. Plus the way he's wording his cases sounded weird and terse which is why I ISO'd him in the first place.

Now that you mention it, Mancer is a little suspicious for the same reason Lord Gaius is. Early vote on FFM, then moved off the wagon without explanation or mention of the FMM wagon. Plus, his cases on Shinori and you are super weak and he doesn't make much effort to push them. He made his Shinori case then sat on it despite apologizing for it later:

Mancer said they didn't have time to review the info, but they stil could have voted for someone else or unvoted in the above post if they weren't confident anymore.

My vote on FFM was my very first vote on ED1 and was an RVS vote. I moved off to vote Rapier just a few posts later so I don't see why I would need any explanation to move my vote?

That post you quoted was me explaining why I voted Shinori and found him worse than Eury. No idea what point you're trying to make?

Elie: The votal script doesn't seem to be working.

Also, ##Vote: FrostyFireMage before going to bed (it's 11pm here and I know I sleep too early).

Day 1: Votals from #68 to #74

Lord Gaius (1): Makaze

Quote (1): Shin

Strawman (1): Blackhawk Stinger

Shinori (1): Eurykins

Eurykins (1): Paperblade

FrostyFireMage

Elie: The votal script doesn't seem to be working.

Also, ##Vote: FrostyFireMage before going to bed (it's 11pm here and I know I sleep too early).

Day 1: Votals from #68 to #74

Lord Gaius (1): Makaze

Quote (1): Shin

Strawman (1): Blackhawk Stinger

Shinori (1): Eurykins

Eurykins (1): Paperblade

FrostyFireMage (1): Lord Gaius

Not voting (7): Quote, Strawman, Rapier, Shinori, FrostyFireMage, MancerNecro, NecroGhoulin

Errors (2): MancerNecro, Shinori

Phase ends in 66h13m.

Vote history:

Shin (1): Quote

Makaze (1): Lord Gaius

How is my vote an error?##Vote: Quote

Go back to your rehearsals, thanks!

(1): Lord Gaius

Not voting (7): Quote, Strawman, Rapier, Shinori, FrostyFireMage, MancerNecro, NecroGhoulin

Errors (2): MancerNecro, Shinori

Phase ends in 66h13m.

Vote history:

Shin (1): Quote

Makaze (1): Lord Gaius

How is my vote an error?

Go back to your rehearsals, thanks!

The posts in question.

My vote on FFM was my very first vote on ED1 and was an RVS vote. I moved off to vote Rapier just a few posts later so I don't see why I would need any explanation to move my vote?

That post you quoted was me explaining why I voted Shinori and found him worse than Eury. No idea what point you're trying to make?

My point was you implied you weren't sure on the Shinori case but didn't bother to make any comments about the FFM wagon.

makaze you're right in that mancer's cases are more terse than usual and I don't like it

but paperblade still doesn't feel better for me either

also he didn't respond to me which..... I would expect town!mancer to do right away

also he almost always votes me when he's scum

aaaaaand he's gone

##Unvote

##Vote: MancerNecro

NEVER MIND I THINK I MIGHT LIKE THIS BETTER

Know what, going to go with the meta read for the first time. Still Rapier / Mancer > Lord Gaius, willing consolidate on either.

##Unvote

##Vote Mancer

##Votal

makaze you're right in that mancer's cases are more terse than usual and I don't like it

but paperblade still doesn't feel better for me either

also he didn't respond to me which..... I would expect town!mancer to do right away

also he almost always votes me when he's scum

aaaaaand he's gone

##Unvote

##Vote: MancerNecro

NEVER MIND I THINK I MIGHT LIKE THIS BETTER

This is pretty much an OMGUS.

Also, what part of I'm busy irl do you not get? You guys aren't the only ones who can get busy with many things to do irl, you know?

I'll go back to read and address points when I'm free and have time to do so.