Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really?

well okay then

I don't like letting subs change my reads on people but I guess we'll see, I have to do some work today but I'll be lurking on my phone

Like, seriously, you can call my wall barebones or dislike my tone or whatever but if no one is gonna actually refute anything in it (especially the part about FFM probably not bussing buddies) then you're just being dumb. Mafia was lynched D1 yet no one seems to be making any attempt at associative reads.

Can you please not call me dumb?

like whatever fuck this shit I was just gonna say eclipse is playing like town eclipse but if you're gonna be like that I kinda figured I wouldn't be able to handle this game, like when mancer started arguing with me for some reason it took a lot not to start crying and now if you're gonna start getting personal like you did in cmv I don't think I can continue this game with my schedule and with the way I feel fuck this bullshit

so my motivation to play this game coupled with me actually running an RP now is killing my ability to content

so idk someone sum up why people are voting Mancer because I don't see it tbqh

Like, seriously, you can call my wall barebones or dislike my tone or whatever but if no one is gonna actually refute anything in it (especially the part about FFM probably not bussing buddies) then you're just being dumb. Mafia was lynched D1 yet no one seems to be making any attempt at associative reads.

I started on associative reads right away...

I'm going to pretend that I don't have Mancer's role PM in front of me.

The entire tone of FFM's final content post was half-hearted, with every last read having the same tone. This tells me that he views Mancer in roughly the same light as everyone else mentioned, and everyone mentioned can't be mafia. Hence, I'd be willing to call it a smear attempt (which is partially why I'm not scumreading Eury, and am confused as to why everyone else is).

I read his ISO again and you're right. FFM didn't get more adamant about the Mancer vote. Just actually reasoned it out appropriate to the situation of a wagon. There are other potential reasons or Mancer to change speech patterns. Fewer reasons for you to act in town's interests. Overall this post seems town-oriented, so I'm reading your slot better until further notice.

##Unvote

As for being tired, I've been working on my votal bot a lot which is distracting me from playing, plus AM/PM, but both are died down now. I'll make a bit more effort to case today.

For the record I'm still pretty sure Paper is town now based on his content.

I think Quote is 100% town cleared by FFM's vote.

Reread of Lord Gaius shows he needs to post more substantial stuff, but his content this game is significantly better than it was in AM/PM and he was scum there. Gut town read.

@Poly: Please give your associative reads and such on FFM's possible buddies. I just realized I don't have any good reason not to suspect you so you're null. Are you scum? Your vote on FFM could easily have been a bus vote (there was a votal that had FFM at 3 votes right above your vote).

Rapier is still shadier than everyone else because of his weird backpedaling defense of keeping his vote on me when FFM had the wagon.

[spoiler=The case]Initial weirdness:

For someone who might ask me what is the difference between Makaze and FFM, the former is a veteran while the latter is not (to my knowledge). Newbies are more prone to commit these mistakes, whereas we don't expect this kind of thing from veterans, because they know better. So Makaze's vote pings my radar more. On that matter, I rather like Shin's vote on him.

Upon being corrected:

2. Ok. Since I can't vote two players, I'll keep my vote on you. Seems reasonable enough.

But then I voted for FFM.

I see what you mean about FFM's vote, and despite prodding he hasn't posted since. That adds some weight to the scumminess. Let's see what happens...

##Unvote

##Vote FFM

Voting FFM is valid, and I would be doing so if I were not voting already, but Makaze is complaining that he hasn't posted after being prodded, when we can't even know if he is here to answer. It would be more prudent to wait for his post before rushing to conclusions. Don't really like his reasoning here.

My case on Makaze is ED1 quality material, yet it is reasonable and the logic follows. His Poly vote was terribad, and his explanation for it (that he wanted to generate content) may just as well be a convenient excuse to clean up his mess. I don't see him using the content he generated to further contribute to the game's scumhunting, and I don't see how you can contribute to discussion with a bad logic vote, it simply does not add to the discussion because it is irrelevant to be taken into account (other than voting you for it, that is).

I'm pretty sure about this, by which I mean about 50% while everyone else is at 30% or worse.

##Vote Rapier

so my motivation to play this game coupled with me actually running an RP now is killing my ability to content

so idk someone sum up why people are voting Mancer because I don't see it tbqh

Oh.

Can't speak for others, but I was voting Mancer because of RVS votes and terse wording, until eclipse subbed in and generated better content. Given how Mancer subbed out it seems likely that or that and a combination of something else was the reason for the terseness and he RVS vote truly was random.

Why do you actually read scum?

I wouldn't be so obvious in a bus, Mak. I'm just demotivated and haven't really read anything since yesterday was my birthday and I've been busy, what with birthday stuff and starting this RP of mine and ugh.

I feel like that case on Rapier (at least the last post) isn't the most valid, but there is something about him that's rubbing me the wrong way now.

##Vote: Rapier

I'll try and read Frosty in a bit to gather associative reads, but I don't really guarantee much in the way of STELLAR ASS CONTENT.

Oh, happy birthday then!

I believe you. Your reaction is great so I'm officially town reading you.

If you don't like the Rapier case please provide an alternative or a better case on him when you get a chance.

... On the other hand, does anyone have any idea why scum didn't kill anyone last night? Could Mancer's subbing out have anything to do with it or no?

I mean, the content that Rapier has is fine by his standards, but something about how it reads feels really wrong to me. I dunno, gutreads on D2 are shitty to run off, but his tone is giving me a really bad vibe. I dunno.

Actually, FFM's last big post had something about Makaze that I found kind of odd and waffly, as if he was about to take issue with his content and targeting me yesterday but then wrote it off as "lolmeta". Something to keep note of later, but I'm not really reading Makaze as scum right now. More null, really.

His Paper read was proven wrong today so idk, might be scum!Paper trying to distance from the association? His posts today have been good though so I'm not scum reading him, I think it was just a weird read.

His Shinori relation is basically the same as Paper's so there might be some buddying there but idk. The way he went after Mancer for going after Shinori read okay at the time, but it looks a bit like a bus upon the flip? That said I don't particularly see scum!Mancer, especially since Clipsey's reading a lot better to me.

He backtracked awfully quick on Via but that's probably just a legit error in reading their meta rather than scummy play.

God dammit, I didn't get another scumread out of that ISO. I wish he made more content.

Vote stays on Rapier because I do my have anything better right now.

wow fuck that sounded waffly as hell hahaha

Basically, FFM's pushes on people don't really indicate anything, because of the way he did it and who he pushed. Felt like he was just nitpicking at things and wasn't really making solid reads, so I'm not sure if anything can be gleaned from his ISO.

I'm here just super busy this weekend sorry. I should be a bit more focused now that I'm rip in AM/PM 2. I'm making a real post now.

@Quote, your Ghoulin vote wasn't bad per say, I was just trying to give reasons to persuade you not to vote Ghouin since I saw him as more like confused town ala me in .hack.

@Makaze, I personally think it's probably a lucky save by Doc/JK/Whatever rather than scum idling. What reason would they have to no kill, especially after they already lost FFM D1? Also I just want to point out you misrepped me by saying I backed of my FFM vote. I left it there for around 36 hours, and then switched to a stronger read, which was you at the moment, and still is now. You've still been sheeping D2, easily following whatever fits your needs at the moment.

##Vote: Makaze

Paperblade's content has been better than doing nothing (other than me not being on his read list mfw), but still not really town. His Eury scumread basically boils down to PoE which is kind of dumb when there's still 12p. He doesn't feel very strong about her at all, and doesn't even mention her in his big posts, other than FFM "smearing" Eury, Poly, and Makaze, which is most likely a desperation post in my opinion. Agreeing with Poly on this.

Don't really see the Eury scumreads from her content itself, but she does need to get more stuff out. She hasn't done much at all other than the stuff with me and Strawman ED1.

Scumreading Mancer for subbing is just rude. Attack his content, not the player himself. I'm sure he has a legitimate reason for not wanting to play/not having the time or effort. But his content isn't very good. Since pointing out that Shinori post (which he explained), hasn't done much but a very weak vote on Quote. Reaction wasn't very good either. Eclipse is better, but not enough to sway me.

Rapier cases seem more like people grasping because we didn't get any flips. The only thing I don't really like about Rapier is that he talked about not wanting to consolidate kind of near deadline. Makaze didn't have a good D1, agree with his case there.

Everyone else is more or less the same. Makaze>>>>Mancer/Eclipse>>>>Paperblade.

Sorry if I misread anything, kind of in a hurry and wanted to get my thoughts out on the game. Ask questions if needed.

I'm town, man.

You're right on the misrep. I'm sorry. I was desperate for associative reads and assumed everyone's early votes on FFM and FFM's early votes on others were telling of something. On my latest reread I concluded your RVS vote was truly random and not indicative. FFM's could be random too, but less likely since they are informed.

I asked what it meant instead of saying "I scumread Mancer for subbing" because I don't scumread Mancer for subbing. I had to ask what it meant before it could affect my read. The answer to my question is obviously no. I realized it myself when you mentioned a doc just now because one scum subbing out wouldn't result in a no kill, or I don't think so. Everyone would have to abstain, not just one.

Can you clear something up for me? Two days ago you said this:

Mancer: Really liking what Mancer has so far. Good callout on Makaze. He points out that Shinori post we all looked over that is essentially what I said with my "fun mafia game" post, but after everyone has at least some content. It didn't really ping me as much as it did Mancer I guess, but the reaction from Shinori was useful. One of my stronger townreads at this point in the game.

But now Mancer is your second highest scumread. Why did your read flip so strongly?

I ask because I don't think "his newer stuff is meh" is any better than a case based on him subbing out. All the more when you had a strong townread on him.

The Mancer read was admittedly very preemptive, he only had one real post, and it was very solid to me. After that, things went downhill. The post calling out Quote (rest in peace :(, hope you feel better in irl) on bussing was very weak in particular, as was his reaction which seemed very scummy to me. I need to reread Eclipse again, since I only skimmed what she posted.