Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

Mancer's vote on Shinori is pretty much an inactive prod. Shinori's last post was actually pretty good but I don't think Mancer's had a chance to reply to that yet. Mancer, what makes Shinori different to the likes of Eury and Paperblade? Especially after his most recent post.

I'm still not sure about FFM, his last post at least tried to make sense of his first vote but I don't feel like there's any conviction in the rest of his reads, he's essentially saying what's happened and deciding that one is worse than the others. Makaze's attitude kinda bothers me, but he kinda did the same thing in British mafia, so I'm torn.

There's pretty much no time left, and I don't think extensions are a thing. I don't think an FFM lynch is going to happen and I'm feeling slightly sceptical of it now.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm so sorry I flaked on this day phase but things just got really busy in real life. I hope the night phase helps me to settle some of the stuff I have in real life. Otherwise, I might actually have to request for a sub.

Sorry Elie and everyone else.

Regarding my Shinori vote, it was much earlier on in D1 before most of the later content which I have not had time to address yet. Compared to Eury, I'd say that she has been trying to make sense of things and promote discussion in her questions.

Wrt: Paperblade: I didn't even realise he was in the game at all. O.o... His few posts were so unrelated to the flow and process of the game that I actually thought he was just an IO or spectator to the game... If he's in the game though, then his posts would be excessive fluff I guess but I'd need to read them in more detail to make a stronger read.

I'm not at home right now and probably have to run along in a bit so I'm really sorry again that I couldn't do much this phase.

Day 1: Automated Votals from #56 to #227

FrostyFireMage (4): Shin, Makaze, Blackhawk Stinger, Quote

Shinori (2): Eurykins, MancerNecro

MancerNecro (2): NecroGhoulin, FrostyFireMage

Quote (1): Rapier

Blackhawk Stinger (1): Paperblade

Makaze (1): Lord Gaius

Shin (1): Shinori

No Lynch (1): Sawslothducksaucestrawman

Hammer is 7. Otherwise, vote leader is lynched.

Phase ends in 1h10m.

Vote history:

Lord Gaius (2): FrostyFireMage -> Makaze

Paperblade (2): Eurykins -> Blackhawk Stinger

Eurykins (1): Shinori

Blackhawk Stinger (5): Sawslothducksaucestrawman -> Rapier -> Makaze -> Lord Gaius -> FrostyFireMage

Shin (4): Quote -> Blackhawk Stinger -> Lord Gaius -> FrostyFireMage

Makaze (3): Lord Gaius -> Blackhawk Stinger -> FrostyFireMage

Quote (5): Eurykins -> MancerNecro -> NecroGhoulin -> Unvote -> FrostyFireMage

MancerNecro (3): Quote -> Rapier -> Shinori

Rapier (1): Quote

Sawslothducksaucestrawman (5): Paperblade -> Lord Gaius -> Unvote -> Unvote -> No Lynch

NecroGhoulin (1): MancerNecro

FrostyFireMage (3): Lord Gaius -> Quote -> MancerNecro

Shinori (1): Shin

<Beta v0.1.3>

Edited by Votal Bot

Gaius I don't have my vote on Ghoulin anymore..... I just needed to put my vote to where I felt the "strongest" and there's not much really to go on ed1. like when I do my ed1 stuff please keep in mind I absolutely am not confident someone is autoscum for some little thing like "oh he said this rrally specific thing in a weird way whoa!!" it's just literally all I've got for the moment and I really wanna get the game going. Like ftr now I don't think there's a reason to vote Ghoulin anymore, he's either SUPER STRONG newbtown or he's scum pulling the newb card super hardcore, and I'm gonna go with the former.

I should be allowed to change my mind when there are only like 10 serious posts in the game.

Anyway that being said I think... there might be a better lynch than FFM but I don't really have a lot of time to read back ):

Btw ffm good on you--even if you think you're gonna be lynched, say your thoughts out loud and give all your reads while you still can. We can still use that info if you flip town. This goes for the rest of the newer people too

Day 1: Automated Votals from #228 to #231

Phase End

<Beta v0.1.3>

Phase End Votals:

Well it's good to see that the Votal Bot did its job. I mean, not good for FrostyFireMage.

All he wanted was to be picked for new Smash DLC, but I don't think that they let corpses into the roster. They won't even let Chrom into the roster and he's still alive.

FrostyFireMage has been lynched. He was...

Dear FrostyFireMage,

300px-EphraimAwakening.jpg

You are Ephraim, Mafia Goon. You are the prince of Renais, and (apparently) a talented strategist. You wield lances and are generally pretty good at it due to your ridiculous growth rates and access to a solid prf weapon: the Reginleif.

Because you ran off on your own at the start of your game, you have no idea what's going on right now. As a result, you have no special abilities other than performing the mafia nightkill.

You are aligned with the mafia. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.

And with that, the Outrealm gate shimmered and flickered before throwing Old Hubba out into your arms like a football.

MY CARD! MY CARD! WHERE IS MY EPHRAIM EINHARJER?

Sorry Hubba, I don't think you'll be seeing this one again. He got...bent out of shape.

Night 1 has begun, and ends in roughly 24 hours and 15 minutes (10a GMT-5 on Saturday 4/25/15). No Night-talking.

Edited by Sara.

Also also,

Any non-submitted theoretical night actions result in an Idle, but if you submit an Idle, I can theoretically end nights early.

Edited by Sara.

HAHA NO KILL MAF

I'm gonna have to read back but I may not be able to content until tomorrow, since it is my birthday today (I can drink anywhere now!).

Nobody's dead, cool beans. I've been working all day (on a Saturday, isn't my life fun) so I'll need a little bit to put out some words. I'm still annoyed at the inactives, but for now Eury's got my eye. Her vote sat on Shinori the whole phase despite it practically being an RVS, then complaining about people doing nothing. I can appreciate you being bust, but the content you provided whilst you were present was incredibly lackluster.

##Vote: Eury

Iiii have a feeling FFM is flaking scum but I've never played with him so whatever.

im just gonna make a collection of these and title it "Reasons Why I Should Trust My Gut More" and refer back to them every time this happens

##Vote: Paperblade

I read back and this is the only vote that I trust.

Until I see more content from him, I'm going to assume he's playing by his scum meta.

I mainly focused on the people who were on the FFM lynch yesterday and SOME other stuff and something about the way Shinori cased Shin strikes me as weird, especially now with FFM flipped scum. I'm not sure if he feels like town!Shinori to me yet. Eury I still need to reread, but despite her vanishing I'm not sure she's a scumread for me YET.

also poly u should come back and drunkpost w/ me :3c :3c :3c

Like I even forgot Paperblade was in the game. I know he's busy but this always happens when he's scum. ALWAYS.

AND BEFORE YOU ASK what makes him different from the people that have outright flaked is HE DOES THIS THING WHERE HE POSTS ONELINERS HERE AND THERE THAT DON'T REALLY MEAN MUCH WHEN HE'S SCUM idk why I'm capslocking

I can't read Eury at all. I agree with Quote about Paperblade's scum meta though. So far he's generated less content than me? If he is scum then I think his vote on Eurykins could be an earlygame bus vote given how he went "probably maf" on her and then jumped ship without a word.

##Vote Paperblade

Sorry about me being unable to update/post again last day phase. When I'd gotten home (when I'd last posted), I apparently opted to take a short nap after work for an hour or two, but instead resulted in me blacking out 'til around 9-10amish the next morning. :/ (And when I'd logged back on to get in a post, the lynch/end of the day phase had already happened.) Gj on the scum lynch though (even as I don't recall the cases on him having been super strong/prominent?), and will be getting back to you guys in a bit with revised reads/thoughts.