Fire Emblem Awakening DLC Mafia [ Game Over ]

Elieson

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 5: Automated Votals from #532 to #607

Paperblade (3): Eurykins, Baldrick, Shinori (L-1)

NecroGhoulin (1): Snike,

Not voting (3): Paperblade, Blackhawk Stinger, NecroGhoulin

Errors (1): Shinori (Bad shinori, Bad)

Phase ends in 0h12m. Hammer at 4.

Vote history:

Snike (1): NecroGhoulin

Baldrick (2): NecroGhoulin -> Paperblade

Eurykins (1): Paperblade

<Beta v0.1.6>

Fed up with playing the game of Life, the remaining survivors just stood around, almost as if frozen in time. Is this what happens when you turn your 3DS off? Maybe, when you flip your lid shut but keep your 3DS on? Who knows. Though you were all sure Paperblade had something to do with everyone just mysteriously stopping to function, and knew that he needed to be sent back into the Outrealms, preferably in pieces.

The now-diced Paperblade doesn't know what's going on.

Paperblade has been lynched. He was...

Dear Paperblade,

300px-Seliph_Artwork_%28FE13%29.jpg

You are Seliph, Town Vanilla. You are the orphaned son of Sigurd, prince of Chalphy, and lead your army around the continent, saving people from Grannvale and the Lopto Sect's rule. Your stats are really good, but as Sigurd's son that's to be expected.

Unfortunately, because your inheritance got lost in the mail, you have no special abilities.

You are aligned with the town. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.
At least it wasn't a beautiful, beautiful lady.

Night 5 has begun, and ends in 24 hours, (10:00p GMT-5 [CST] on 5/9/15). Night 5 may end early if all potential action(s) are submitted, even with a command to Idle. No Night-Talking.

Executive Kirsche subs in for NecroGhoulin.

Edited by Sara.

Blah blah blah blah you all saw this coming blah blah blah blah How did Eury randomly roll Roy again what is this madness?

Eurykins has been killed. She was...

Dear Eurykins,

250px-DlcRoyKakusei.jpg

You are Roy, Town Universal Backup. You are the son of Eliwood, the Marquess of Pharae, and manage to somehow be worse than him in every stat possible. Thankfully, your endgame legendary weapon means you're not completely useless - just mostly.

Currently, you are in search of the Binding Blade and have no night action. However, you will manage to find it by the time the first town-aligned power role dies, and will be able to take over their duties and will gain the powers they had at the time of their death because of how ridiculous it is.

You are aligned with the town. You win all threats to your faction are eliminated.

Day 6 has begun and ends in 72 hours and 10 minutes, or at 11:30p on 5/12/15.

With 5 alive, Hammer is 3. If there is no lynch, the game ends in a Universal Loss. Also, the game is in LYLO. If town does not lynch correctly, town will lose.

Edited by Sara.

NGL I forgot this game was a thing last night. For that, I'm sorry.

##Vote: Shinori

you've been alive way too long for a 'clear'. That and 3 scum is very strange to have backup + protective role +track/watch pair + a dayvig in, all town-aligned.

@Blitz argument: Your LYLO argument is flawed considering we're here today. It is either 3/2 or 2/2/1, and I'd assume the former because otherwise mafia has parity. This reads as a smear.

@makaze bit: I previously said I townread him(Makaze) from his wording ie meta. That's why I sort of believed and thought he'd flip town, however we still needed an ML and I wasn't confident in my eclipse or paperblade reads.

As for why the Necro vote, again, he's literally done nothing but vote paperblade once and tunnel on Mancer/eclipse, who flipped town. Only reason why I'm not voting him now is because I don't think shinori's feasibly town-sided in this setup. His last post (which broke rules) also was semi-criticizing town for lynching Makaze when he's done nothing to help us/dissuade us from that.

@Baldrick: I wasn't around for phase end. I assumed someone else would pick up the slack. Evidently that was wrong.

inb4turbo

Snike can you unvote please I don't want to just lose tyvm.

Baldrick + Shinori scumteam? Maybe Baldrick-Blitz. Either way I'm pretty sure baldrick is mafioso for that awful play last phase.

Shinori who do you want lynched it's not clear who you think is more scummy going into this phase.

@Makaze: Unlikely the whole scumteam went on your wagon, so this looks like an OMGUS. Wrt Poly, he was on No Lynch before he asked to hammer. Doesn't justify his disappearance but does explain that vote.

This is bothering me because it's as if he's assuming Makaze is town.

Then he basically votes Makaze to go with the flow, apparently there's a slapfight but it's clear that he didn't want to get involved in it.

Also I'm pretty sure that the vote can be a bait for demotivated townies. Especially the "inb4 turbo" which is just acknowledging that it's a bad town play.

this is horrible, I didn't have net all day yesterday and my net just got back a little while ago (but it is still fluctuating). In other words, I still have yet to read the thread properly

##Vote: Shinori

you've been alive way too long for a 'clear'. That and 3 scum is very strange to have backup + protective role +track/watch pair + a dayvig in, all town-aligned.

@Blitz argument: Your LYLO argument is flawed considering we're here today. It is either 3/2 or 2/2/1, and I'd assume the former because otherwise mafia has parity. This reads as a smear.

@makaze bit: I previously said I townread him(Makaze) from his wording ie meta. That's why I sort of believed and thought he'd flip town, however we still needed an ML and I wasn't confident in my eclipse or paperblade reads.

As for why the Necro vote, again, he's literally done nothing but vote paperblade once and tunnel on Mancer/eclipse, who flipped town. Only reason why I'm not voting him now is because I don't think shinori's feasibly town-sided in this setup. His last post (which broke rules) also was semi-criticizing town for lynching Makaze when he's done nothing to help us/dissuade us from that.

totally agreeing with underlined and I would say setups specs say he is the best lynch

also, Elie is a troll for not having the role that had been softed 3 times in the OP rules/mechanics, etc

yeah, but based on what you said, you literally said you knew scum only had 2 guys remaining and the last extra can be an itp. I mean, if it was 4/2/1, then scum only needed one mislynch to team up with itp, which would make it lylo, yet, your 2 numbers scenarios gave off 2 entirely different results but what it had in common was that both numbers had 2 scum on it. What is further bothersome is that if you strictly believed Shinori's role would be scum with 3 scum in total, you went in and voted Ghoulin instead of going after either Shinori or Eury

so, what made you change your mind?

@Kirsche, can you explain your Scumman/Scumdrick case, cause I don't get it

also, I don't think Shinori is getting Tubbo'd cause he is very likely scum