Ragefest IV: Trolls & Tribulations

MarkyJoe1990

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Markyjoe, that's not fair posting that sort of message when I'm asleep. snif

Oh, well, at least you have time to do more so that's positive, I guess.

Alright, how about I make it up to ya then. Yours is next.

EDIT: I mean after Avraxas

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

And here's that bonus content I promised from Title Here. It's scrapped post-production commentary done with Mari. It was scrapped because I didn't give people enough details about how the chapter works, but was too funny to simply throw away.

Alright, how about I make it up to ya then. Yours is next.

EDIT: I mean after Avraxas

Take note, folks : this is what being whiny and demanding can bring you !

Well, I was only joking before, but I'll gladly accept your generous offer. Thanks.

As for the video. It was indeed quite funny. More than I expected.

Just out of curiosity Sir Axis, but was the 5 crit on spears intentional, or an oversighted leftover?

More of an oversight really. It probably didn't occur to me that I should remove the base crit since with my optimized strat (the one where specific enemies can sometimes spawn with a stat 1 too high) there's a bit more leeway with how the first part is played and as such you never need Reisen/Sophia to tank a spear hit, and there's no reason you would need to keep Marty/Louie separated (Their support bonus gives them crit resistance).

Marc has a high enough base luck where the spears can't crit him. As for Jimbob, I've never seen more than a 1% spear crit chance on him; and that was only when he doesn't proc luck.

However since the strat I always used doesn't really count as perfectly reliable due to the stat oversight; the innate spear crit became a problem I never intended.

Edited by General Ciraxis

Here's a little fun fact for ya, Avraxas. Since your submission got the least votes back when I did that strawpoll thing, and because of how unknown you are, I considered playing your submission instead of MrNight's Moneyfest. However, MrNight is a very persuasive man, and that is why I did his instead.

I am quite excited to see what yours is like, actually. I've been having this unexplainable hunch that it will be good.

famous last words

Also yeah. Titanwood was amazing. Trapped In Painful Places in general had some pretty great ideas.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Oh, actually, if there is one thing I should mention...

To those using FEXP and FEXNA, please do not put copyrighted music in your games. This one has some, and I'm worried it'll get blocked by youtube.

Only one way to find out. If it gets blocked, I'll edit out the music... or get rid of the audio. Not sure what.

Here's a little tip for future reference. As far as I'm concerned, they only care about the original version of the song. If it's some kind of midi or remix, they usually don't care.

So uh. Yeah. Also I think if I alter the pitch of the video just enough, it bypasses the youtube copyright algorithm or something, but I'm not sure I wanna resort to that.

I also don't wanna remove the music because I take note of it and comment about it here and there. Without the right music, the context of the jokes are lost. So... worst case scenario, I'm just gonna suck it up and let this video go unmonetized.