• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see it's off to a good start!

So I'd like to address some things (quickly, I hope):

The Copyright ID

Seriously, how did I not see that coming. My bad, really. xD

The Intro

I included a notepad file with all the credits to the resources I used in the folder (Readme.txt) but for everyone else...

Here is the music from the intro. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb97vUTKfjE

Head and Shoulders at Sea, Teleporting, Dialogue Errors

I'm a scrub. I started this project when I read that Marc was extending the deadline for Ragefest 4 (hence when I learned about Ragefest) by a week.

That gave me a week to finish it. Regrettably there are several instances where this becomes apparent.

Also for the "BOBBBBBB!?" part, I do agree with you Mark that the vowel should be emphasized, but I didn't want him screaming

"BOOOOOOOOB" and getting it misinterpreted for boob. I just went with the safer of the errors, imo.

I'm uh... I'm gonna come off as the negative nancy in all this, but I want to point out that almost no one has actually commented on the submission besides the opening sequence.

Wow, just kill all the fun! Put the fun in camps, why don't you?

In all seriousness, though, my favorite part was the originol D. Kariktor. The intro got irritating after the first time.

I'm uh... I'm gonna come off as the negative nancy in all this, but I want to point out that almost no one has actually commented on the submission besides the opening sequence.

I think it's understandable that so much of the comments is on the opening sequence. I mean, that music is pretty funny.

Though I do hope the interest on the rest of the submission will pick up as it moves along, the music is an undeniably strong element on the first part.

Yes, the first section is strictly turn-based. The idea is to avoid as many dragons as possible while maximizing the number of dragons killed.

Marc was correct when he said that the idea behind it was to take one down in your turn and countering another one in the enemy phase (for as long as possible).