2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

Come on, Jags, hang in there! I just finished watching the Panthers kill themselves, I'd love to see you guys upset the Ravens!

Yay Broncos for shutting down the Bengals tho. ^^

Fricking Panthers though, ever since Cam got his ankle shaken up on that one play, the team just couldn't do anything right. Too many penalties, the o-line didn't protect Cam at all, and the defense stopped shutting Sam Bradford down for some reason.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not if Bortles and his guys can make some magic. Allen Robinson finishing this with some nice stuff would be nice!

Bengals and Ravens must lose cause if that happens and the Steelers win, we control da north early!

EDIT: That figures. Should've expected Bortles to throw a pick. Maybe the Jags need a new QB. This guy turns the ball over too much.

Edited by Anacybele

Nope not happening. Ravens had zero business winning this game but they managed to do it anyway.

Yeah, and now the Steelers need to go 3-0 as well or I have to suffer them falling behind a mediocre hated rival team AND losing to a rookie QB.

Edited by Anacybele

Nope not happening. Ravens had zero business winning this game but they managed to do it anyway.

really because wallace dropped a sure TD that turned into a field goal

would've made the game 23-17 or 20-17 if you take out some other plays

EDIT: i think we can all agree that was a really stupid game in the fourth quarter though, oh my god

Edited by Lord Raven

Surprised not to hear a peep out of Life right now, btw, with his Bills squashing the Cardinals somehow.

Steelers, plz stuff Wentz's face and win. Kill the nonsense hype around this newb (he beat two bad teams, woohoo).

Also, forgot to mention that there were a few missed calls that should've gone against the Vikings in that Panthers game, so the loss there was because of that BS as well as the team shooting themselves in the foot (there was a clear horse-collar tackle made on Cam, two PIs should've been called against the Vikings. I don't know why Cam doesn't get the flags he deserves. It's not fair to him. Bet if it was Ben, Rodgers, or Brady, that horse-collar would've been called).

hes about to beat a third

lol, you really think the Steelers are a bad team? They just crushed two division champs without their starting RB and two starting WRs.

Edited by Anacybele

Hard to tell just through text alone, especially for autistic me, sorry about that.

UGH, Browns and Dolphins just HAD to be on the same channel. I'm missing the Steelers start because of freaking OT now. :(

Not really.

WTF, three people on the defense already injured? (Jones, Golden, Shazier) Nobody could've seen this coming, seriously. We don't have defensive depth either... Sigh.

Wheaton should've had that TD pass though. What a time to fail.

EDIT: Four Steeler players injured now. I'm about to say the Eagles are cheating and doing that on purpose. I will admit that the Eagles defense is better than I ever gave them credit for (didn't think stuffing two bad teams was anything spectacular, of course), but this is still no excuse for this Steelers team. They beat the best defense last season, they should be able to beat the no 2 ranked one right now. Too many penalties and other mistakes right now.

Edited by Anacybele

wow ana you just blew my mind the reason we went 5-11 last year was because every team cheated against us

same fam. we went 4-12 because doubles agents were hired into the charger's strength and conditioning staff.

Edited by Jiegg

wow ana you just blew my mind the reason we went 5-11 last year was because every team cheated against us

Your team had injuries, but did you lose FIVE players in just one half? I don't think so. What's more, four of them were key defensive starters (Shazier, Timmons, Golden, Jones). What better way to weaken us a lot by taking out players in a position that we don't have a lot of depth on? Eagles are cheating.

However, it's not just them cheating, the Steelers don't want to stop beating themselves with penalties either. It's a combination of both.

I still wouldn't say Wentz is legit. He has a good o-line helping him and injuring our players. He still has yet to prove himself. We need to see him play a defense like the Broncos first.

Edited by Anacybele

That's still only two players, not five. And Flacco went down towards the end of the game. Three of our guys were hurt in the first QUARTER. The other two in the second.

Eagles are dirty cheaters, that's all. I can only hope that at least a couple of those injured guys return soon or the season could be done. It won't matter if our offense shakes this off and does well after, a bad defense doesn't get you to a Super Bowl. Maybe not even to the playoffs.

Edited by Anacybele

It's not cheating for the other teams players to get hurt. Sounds like sour grapes. Besides, losing 5 defensive starters doesn't excuse scoring only 3 points lol

Chargers lost like 6 starters against the Ravens one game because they kept falling awkwardly.

Four defensive starters, not five. The fifth was Eli Rogers, our rookie WR.

Anyway, no, it's not cheating just to have players get injured, but seriously, it's not the least bit fishy to you for four of the Steelers defensive starters to be injured in the first half alone, with three of them going down in the first quarter, and this being the side of the ball where we lack depth? A good offense alone doesn't get you far, anyone knows that. So it's a case of going for the weakest link, which the Eagles have done.

And I did also say the Steelers were beating themselves with penalties, and I mentioned dropped passes and stuff earlier... I didn't ever say that this was ALL because the Eagles cheated.

im sorry but if your team only scores 3 points then losing defensive starters is not the reason you're losing

otherwise they'd have taken out antonio brown

EDIT: and it's significantly harder to injure defensive players than offensive players; when they get injured it means they're fucking up. pray tell how each of them got injured and how that can be attributed to the eagles.

besides i'm a ravens fan i'm used to getting random injuries out the asshole to our starters. see: 2012, 2014, 2015

you rn:

george-in-a-tin-foil-hat.jpg

Edited by Lord Raven