2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say something similar. The Jaguars seem to think they're the Browns now (blowing big leads). And speaking of the Browns, they're finally dumping Josh Gordon. I don't know why he wasn't canned before. He's as much trouble as Johnny Manziel was. How do the Browns manage to attract all these trouble players anyway?

On another topic, I don't like it, but I'll be cheering for the Raiders today. I'd much rather see our divisional rival Ravens lose. :P

EDIT: Hey, I think the Jags just nailed this! 30-20 now, Cynthia.

Edited by Anacybele

I bet.

Cam Newton is also annoying me. He's not playing like the MVP he was last year. It was nice to see Kelvin Benjamin finally get some action after getting NOTHING last week, but Cam's missing important throws, including ones to wide open receivers. Come on, dude.

On another note, Raiders and Ravens still scoreless. Let's go, Raiders!

Yeah, this came as a big surprise to me too. o.o

Meanwhile, the Panthers decided be worse this week than they were last week. Why are my teams sucking all of a sudden? This doesn't make any sense. They were really good last year and now all of a sudden they can't do anything (though hopefully the Steelers will change that tonight), even though they didn't lose many of their biggest playmakers at all.

The Panthers' playcalling isn't even good anymore. Why are they running the ball so much and without their starting RB? Why is Cam's footwork off and why is he refusing to throw to Benjamin or Olsen? You know you're trash when your only TD is a defensive one.

At least the Raiders are still grounding the Ravens.

Edited by Anacybele

Figures that as soon as Cam gets hurt and Anderson has to step in, the team actually starts scoring. Cam needs benched for good if he won't play right anymore. And the Raiders decided to blow their huge lead too. Why the hell do teams keep letting the Ravens overtake them? It's bullshit.

But the Patriots got shut out? How long has it been since THAT last happened? o_o

EDIT: OH! Raiders ain't done yet! 28-27 PLEASE WIN.

Edited by Anacybele

I don't see what that has to do with anything. The Steelers had one bad game, it happens. The Patriots just got shut out right after they shut out the Texans.

And at least the team the Steelers lost to was a GOOD one. The Ravens barely beat the Brownies and Jags.

Edited by Anacybele

Whatchu talkin' bout, it's 15-0 STEELERS. RIP EM' TO SHREDS!

Finally seeing the defense we needed to see too! Two turnovers this quickly didn't happen before. lol That Eagles game really must've been a blessing in disguise, cause this is the most explosive these guys have looked all season!

EDIT: WOOHOO 21-ZIP! THIS is the team that deserved that number 1 spot on the NFL.com Power Rankings before the Eagles game happened! BEAT EM' TO THE GROUND! lol

EDIT2: 4 TDs and over 200 yards for Big Ben in just this first half. Is another 6 TD 500 yd game coming for him? :awesome:

Edited by Anacybele

Well, the Browns continue to be the Browns. At least we have the reigning champion Cavs and the playoff-bound Indians. So, Cleveland sports overall are doing pretty well right now.

Still, the Browns have been demoralizingly awful this year.

5 TDs and over 300 yards for Big Ben tonight, what a game. :awesome:

This team needs to play like this the rest of the season!

And yeah, the Browns somehow managed to be in worse trouble than ever this season, Steve... I never thought that was possible.