i'm so sorry I really didn't want to do this

Draco

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the question was, why would you even use such a perverted source as an avatar in the first place? Her boobs are just hanging out.

the irony is strong here

New avvy=new post

IT'S PRETTY COOL and neat with dem teefs. idk what else to say but I like it. 7.9

rate me oh great shaq maister

nah

Sure, rate mine.

ayyy it's the plumbers

IT'S PRETTY NICE they look super enjoyed by each other and that's cool because most people think of them as kinda hating eachothANYWAY it's nice and they're the focus of it and it's zoomed in. Noticable white background tho. 7.2

I wonder if it was a bad time to switch away from Frithbiseach Luna...

idk they've kinda sucked for awhile

cropped fine but kinda zoomed out? weird. idk what else to say dude. 7.2

chiki once again I forgot to mention something. I liked that one avi you had with the mask thing.

idk they've kinda sucked for awhile

What did?

cropped fine but kinda zoomed out? weird. idk what else to say dude

No cropping was involved, though. And I thought my Shantae avvie would look kinda weird cropped. IIRC, the only cropped avvies I've used this year were my previous Luna avvie, the Nightmare Rarity avvie, (both of which you've seen already) and that one Merasmus avvie. Edited by Just call me AL

No, the question was, why would you even use such a perverted source as an avatar in the first place? Her boobs are just hanging out.

You're not exactly the type of person who I'd peg to complain about such a thing. :P:

For a slightly more serious answer, check out the necklace. It was the first thing that caught my eye.

You're not exactly the type of person who I'd peg to complain about such a thing. :P:

For a slightly more serious answer, check out the necklace. It was the first thing that caught my eye.

I'm a guy you're a girl. ...Or are you a 500 pound otaku man like me?

Edited by Chiki

The irony is that if I had a rack like my avatar's, I'd be heavy enough to donate blood. But I got the short end of that stick, so if I were to wear that outfit, I'd look silly (not gross, just silly). :P:

The irony is that if I had a rack like my avatar's, I'd be heavy enough to donate blood. But I got the short end of that stick, so if I were to wear that outfit, I'd look silly (not gross, just silly). :P:

Ahh, so you're an underweight man. Explains your pervy avatar.

Edited by Chiki