Let's start a wishlist for FE: If

- Marx with a good, interesting personality.

- Marx on a wyvern.
- Marx on a pegusus.
- Marx with an axe.

- Marx wearing a mask.

- Marx keychains

- Marx posters.

- Marx fruit snacks.

And lastly...

- Marx bride.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Marx with a good, interesting personality.

- Marx on a wyvern.

- Marx on a pegusus.

- Marx with an axe.

- Marx wearing a mask.

- Marx keychains

- Marx posters.

- Marx fruit snacks.

And lastly...

- Marx bride.

Oh my god. I just realized something.

The Wedding Bouquet NEEDS to return. I WILL HAVE CAMILLA AS A BRIDE.

My personal wishlist:

• Agree with whoever said there should be multiple transformations for manaketes
  • Since their don't seem to be any children, I'd like if S supports could end with characters just deciding to date instead of jumping straight from flirting to marriage. Save marriage for the epilogue.
  • A new non-dragon shapeshifing class
  • Dark Knight actually can use dark magic
  • Light-anima-dark magic triangle returns
  • Bring back the Bride class but give it a different name. Keep the dress though, it was pretty.
  • Return of ballista and status staves
  • Base conversations like RD
  • new classes and skills.
  • If Griffon Ryder returns, do more to differentiate it from Wyverns and Pegasus Knights, like making it a middle option offensively and defensively.
  • Gaiden chapters. Preferably with non-obscure ways to reach them
  • Post game content for both.
  • A hard mode that doesn't rely on giving foes broken/annoying skills.
  • Last, I'd like trainees to return but they need to appear in the first half of the game.

^ hm I'm conflicted I'm hoping for the end of gender restricted classes but on the other hand i like making my bride a bride, hmm i guess I'm fine with brides as long as its not gender-locked. :)

Or i guess the more sane approach might be to have the item make the unit a groom? class if male, that is statistically and skill granting-wise identical.

Hmm, right now this is all I can think of:

- ability to change hair color in characters.

- different options for outfits in characters - it's fine if the default style is to have all females wear shorts/skirts, but I would like to have some of my units wear actual armor, and please let me change the outfit of the trickster.

- I'm fine with the marriage option, but the kid stuff is terrible so cut it and don't make every male-female relation a romantic one.

- more classes. can we possibly have summoners somewhere, some how?

- let units have acess to more classes, I don't see a strict reason why the avatar is the only one who can change to any class.

- male manaketes.

- less irritating character stereotypes, better developed characters with more depth, even is that means fewer characters total. Quality over quantity.

- make the lord a compelling character - chrom sucked.

- make different, more varied death animations - it's ridiculous how all characters who die in a mount all make a back flip and fall face first to the ground.

- different critical attack animations, depending in class and maybe even character and weapon.

- more varied maps.

- no shooting bows/magic through walls.

- different winning conditions.

And that's my own wish list so far.

What I Want:

• Same Sex Marriages
  • Exclusive, non-manakete transformation classes (Kitsune for Hoshido and Deer-thing for Nohr)
  • Long Story
  • Lots of DLC
  • Many Playable Characters with interesting personalities i.e. Sullys and Henrys
  • More Classes
  • Stop Gender-locked classes!
  • Outfit Options
  • Magic Triangle
  • Preferably no kids
  • Lots of waifus/husbandos for you to marry on Hoshido side (most so far are family)

Here is my list, some stuff may have been said before, but here goes:

• Deep and compelling characters
  • A well written and interesting story
  • Realistic support conversations and support progress please!
  • An avatar that isn't a Mary Sue *looking at you Robin*
  • Less grinding, or make something that makes grinding fun to do (if that's possible o.O).

Those are the most important things I'd like to see in FE14. Of course, I think it's wishful thinking if I'd expect them in this Fire Emblem xD. Nevertheless, fingers crossed!

• S-Supports = "soulmates", leave marriage for the endings

Crossbows/any close-combat bows and the Magic Triangle

Multiple endings (replayability!)

Weather conditions. Fog of War wasn't my favourite thing (screw that one enemy hiding in the corner @_@), but the concept was cool. Maybe they could make it so that certain conditions lower/boost movement or affect stats?

Dialogue options that affect what other characters say

A challenging final battle (Morgan could easily 2HKO Grima, no problem)

Canto/Shove

No children, I like the idea and all but I'd hate to see it being used again

Probably repeating a lot of what has been said, but here goes:

1. More challenges in the maps, especially regarding recruitment. I loved the challenges of recruiting obscure characters like Douglas in 6, or trying not to kill Jorge in 12.

2. Actual personality for the avatar: I'm echoing ReaperGuardian here, but Robin's blandness was quite distracting. I'm not a fan of "everyman" heroes, I prefer actual characters with their own quirks and traits.

3. MAGIC TRIANGLE

4. Story choices

5. Complex bad guys. Everyone in awakening (yes, even Yenfay and Gangrel) was so... simple. Where is Sephiran? The Black Knight?

6. Weapon Weight (it's not going to happen, but the title of this post is a "wish" list, right?)

7. NO CLASS CHANGES: I've never been a fan of the class change system, I've always felt it causes the characters to lose some of their uniqueness. In Path of Radiance, for example, Jill became huge because she was the only dragon knight for half the game. You become so much more attached to the characters when you have to rely on them.

Here are some more things I`d like to see:

-Interesting characters

-Character deaths effect what other characters say

-Endgame marriage

-Make Kamui uniqe in more ways than one (give them a uniqe personality for example)

-No future children

-Multiple endings

-Interesting story

-Some online function

-Better spotpass functions

-No dead characters brought back through spotpass

That`s all I can come up with for now, I know others have said this to.

EDIT: Maybe have some unice battles (for example, you against an army, without any allys. Though this could be kind of hard to pull of and hardly fair).

Edited by Metal Flash

Time to bascially repeat what everyone said then!

-Some online function. Even if it's just QR codes for streetpass teams, though vs matches would be preety cool!

-Fog of war and new weather conditions. I hated the rain in FE7 but it was a cool idea. Perhaps it could be re-worked?

-Interesting characters.

-Multiple endings. Being able to have a direct influence on how my story ended, Awakening started this. It would be great to expand on that!

-New classes/ bringing old classes back. Pirates! How cool would it be to have them back? (I know with the setting of this game we probably won't get them but one can dream.)

-More impact for character deaths. In previous games it would change if certain characters died (FE7 comes to mind again. My lack of experince in FE is showing.) wouldn't be cool to have that come back?

-New Spotpass maps and characters. Awakening gave new maps, but it would be nice to get brand new characters. Perhaps you find Sellsword, or something like that. This could also work as DLC.

-DLC come back. The extra content was great in Awakening, love to have more content to sink my time into. I'd say make it cheaper as well so more could enjoy it and thus spend more to make more, but I'm no expert in finanace.

-More music. Some of the music in this game is amazing. How can we say no to more?

-No children. I liked them in Awakening, but please do something new? I doubt they'll come back either way.

I'm sure I'm missing something which I'll kick myself for later.

I like a lot of these ideas but the selling point for me (literally a selling-point; I might actually consider not buying the game or holding out for a long while before getting it if they go with the two versions thing: don't become Pokemon, please) would be to put the two versions onto one cartridge. I don't see any reason why the game can't divide into Hoshida/Nohr paths á la Sacred Stones where you choose which route you want to take. I also don't want to have to buy an extra cartridge or have to switch out cartridges when I feel like doing something different. I don't even care if it costs extra money--it's just an OCD thing really, I guess. Also hella same-sex pairings please! At least let me pick a husbando. Character customization is always a plus but I'm not expecting anything. I could name some other mechanic-related features but I'm feeling too lazy/indifferent.

Actually sensible armor and weapon designs for more than just generic mooks that are intended to go down in one hit.

Also for sword animations to have the sword be used as a sword, not an axe or a spear. If you're going to thrust with the sword, half sword with it. If you're going to swing, get a draw cut.

Also about sensible weapon designs, I'm tired of seeing oversized weapons that should legit snap your spine like a twig the moment you tried to use it. Or swords that are obviously incomplete. Or swords that are shaped like lightning bolts and would realistically only be useful for psychological warfare because unlike a flamberge which WAS useful... you can't really cut with the Levin sword.

Let's see:

1. Make Garon one of the Good Guys, misguided, but not evil. Kust so that the writers don't take the easy route. (The only one I want above all else)

2. Tone down Pairing Up's power.

3. Keep the huge support roster, but make romantic supports a little natural. (Build up the Romance all throughout, maybe have S be love and then add an SS for marriage?)

4. More than one meaningful decision.

5. Light Magic, with classes that wield different types with an unpromoted Light-Magic using class.

6. More class statistical variation, depending on which class the character's from.

7. Deeper characters

8. More personalised animations for reclassed characters. No more of this generic outfits stuff, some of it looks plain wierd.

Post S-rank support would be amazing!!

Because even Hollywood has never been able to accurately portray what it's like to be in a happy, committed relationship.

FE awakening kinda came close, the hotsprings DLC and all....

I really did enjoy the DLC post-marriage conversations. I'd hate to miss out on that same kind of thing again.

Another wish?

Good DLC supports.