Can the Avatar romance Camilla?

PokeFan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is somewhat likely. Camilla was obviously designed to be "waifu material", but on the other hand we most likely will not be able to marry anyone from the Hoshido royality side, and to make it fair they won't allow us to marry anyone on the Nohr side. We will just have to wait and see.

It's not like FE has had questionable incest ships possible in game before

Seliph and Julia

Arvis and Deirdre

Raquesis and Eldigan

Roy and Cecilia

Owain and Lucina

Lucina and Morgan when Lucy's his aunt

Incest is Wincest

I'm actually against incest in the series, but its here to stay.

Roy and Cecilia isn't incest, but they share a similer relationship to what we think Camilla and Kamui will have, so I included it

^ okay thats fine but i am a bit uneasy in general with letting the actions of other people shape opinions on things that aren't even out yet, also design does tend to affect how you perceive a character. But no matter i apologize if i was rude to you.

It's not like FE has had questionable incest ships possible in game beforeSeliph and JuliaArvis and DeirdreRaquesis and EldiganRoy and CeciliaOwain and LucinaLucina and Morgan when Lucy's his auntIncest is Wincest

I'm actually against incest in the series, but its here to stay.Roy and Cecilia isn't incest, but they share a similer relationship to what we think Camilla and Kamui will have, so I included it

Don't forget that Roy and Lilina could be cousins if you married Eliwood to Fiora and Hector to Florina or Farina.

Don't forget that Roy and Lilina could be cousins if you married Eliwood to Fiora and Hector to Florina or Farina.

Since FE6 was out before 7 I wouldn't really count that. Plus as much as I like EliwoodxFiora its probably the least likely of all his possible endings to actually happen.

It's not incest if she's not a blood relative.

But they were raised together as if they were siblings.

I don't see it happening? I kinda hope it doesn't too. Maybe it has something to do with me not caring for Camilla's design though.

Sssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.......

pretty much.

Also guys, this is a thing.

If my MU cant have romantic Camilla Cuddles, welp im just gonna deal with it. I cant romance Marx either. Oh well. Im ok with the idea that the game may not have S supports.

It's a thing, but not with you as a player. You did not grow up with these characters, so it won't gross out everyone and they'll wanna waifu her.

I'm pretty sure IS knows this.

If my MU cant have romantic Camilla Cuddles, welp im just gonna deal with it. I cant romance Marx either. Oh well. Im ok with the idea that the game may not have S supports.

Same, supports can just give me stat boosts and I'm set.

It's a thing, but not with you as a player. You did not grow up with these characters, so it won't gross out everyone and they'll wanna waifu her.

I'm pretty sure IS knows this.

Next FE uses VR, so you, the player, can experience everything.jpg

^^ So? Morgan is not our actual kid irl but if we could have polymorus relationships in awakening, do you really think they would let us have an parental incest one as well.

Edited by goodperson707

^^ So? Morgan is not our actual kid irl but if we could have polymorus relationships in awakening, do you really think they would let us have an parental incest one as well.

Parent-child incest is a LOT more squicky than sibling-adoptive sibling incest and I think everyone can generally agree with that.

I HOPE.

She isn't. Just the concept of a parent going for their kid is, and will inherently turn people off. Much more so than sibling-adoptive sibling and maybe even sibling-sibling. Not only because of genetics, either: there is a definite power imbalance, too. There is a reason why people don't like teachers banging students.

It's not really a good equivalence, imo. Now if you were to say what if people wanted to bang their milf, there IS Oedipus... but there hasn't really been a history of using that trope in the series thank god

She isn't. Just the concept of a parent going for their kid is, and will inherently turn people off. Much more so than sibling-adoptive sibling and maybe even sibling-sibling. Not only because of genetics, either: there is a definite power imbalance, too. There is a reason why people don't like teachers banging students.

It's not really a good equivalence, imo. Now if you were to say what if people wanted to bang their milf, there IS Oedipus... but there hasn't really been a history of using that trope in the series thank god

That imbalance can be the case in sibling relationships as well, even moreso when one of the siblings is adopted.

I really don't understand why being able to marry the siblings is such a big concern for some people. Kamui seems like they're going to be even less effective as self-inserts than Robin.