Will your first playthrough be with m!Kamui or f!Kamui?

Rapier

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning on doing my first playthrough with a male Kamui named Kamui, although I most likely won't use the default appearance (unless I hate all the other appearances). EDIT: I'll definitely play as female Kamui in Nohr at some point, though.

Edited by Sunwoo

I'll start with male. Like some others mentioned previously, I probably won't bother trying the opposite gender unless there's marriage/significant dialogue change.

I'm starting with a M!Kamui siding with Hoshido for potential marriage reasons.

After that, I'm doing a vaguely themed run with F!Kamui in Nohr, then in Hoshido with the same F!Kamui.

Well... it depends, really.

In a game with the "create your own character" shtick I usually create the character that is most pleasing to the eye/I think looks best (which can be either male or female), but this is generally because I don't see self-insert characters as, well, self-inserts most of the time.

Only exception to this has been Awakening and that is mostly just because of the whole marriage thing.

So really it depends on if the marriage mechanic returns or not. If it does I'l probably go Mamui, if not I'll probably go Femui because I like her general design better then Mamui, from what we've seen (it is entirely possible that I might find a different build of Mamui to be a better design then anything Femui has).

Huh...wouldn't it be cool if you could marry/s-support or what have you Aqua no matter Kamui's gender? If they're going for a canon romance, then I don't see why not.

I mean, I doubt it'll happen, but it'd be pretty swell.

Edited by Thane

Depends on which one I can customize to be the coolest. (Whichever playthrough I do first, my other one will likely be the opposite gender)

Edited by Knight

Depends on which one I can customize to be the coolest. (Whichever playthrough I do first, my other one will likely be the opposite gender)

This pretty much.

I usually go female first, then male. In Awakening I liked my male playthrough and his family more.

But if I can get Kamui to look like Leon Magnus I might just go that route first lol.

Edited by Crysta

Not sure yet,probably depends on the design choices and on how it affects the game.

I think M-kamui would kinda be better as a counterpart to Aqua,but I usually have more fun designing a female character,than a male one.

f!kamui first, for my nohr run. i do want to try out hoshido, as well (and m!kamui), so i'm probably going to be mirroring the box art for my playthroughs, lol. for the third option (if i download it), it's likely f!kamui as well.