• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsukuyomi is male.

Hinata is male.

Tsubaki is male.

Oboro is female.

This isn't difficult, people.

If it isn't difficult then why is it being brought up so often?

If it isn't difficult then why is it being brought up so often?

This. I've seen that I'm not the only one who's having trouble figuring out the genders of a lot of these characters.

I remember Vincent translating it as "Arrogance," but what's the first kanji in Tsukuyomi's skill name? Even jisho.org has been unhelpful... T^T

"尊" (音読み:そん)

The scans are clear enough to me, but I don't think this kanji shows up often. (It does as a Chinese character, though.)

Edited by nocturnal YL

The only one I'm not sure of is Oboro, though I'm leaning more towards female.

Oboro is said to have feelings for Takumi, so unless we're getting actual homosexual characters (which I fully embrace) she's likely female given the history of FE.

Given Kozaki's art style proportionally she also looks female in that regard.

tbh Oboro is the only one who could even really be considered androgyous, mainly because of her face. Everyone else is pretty obvious.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Tsukuyomi's body type does not look female at all; check shoulder to hip ratio

Granted I have an advantage because I can also read their character descriptions; He's a young boy, kinda like Ricken in that regard, so his features are expectedly softer.

Silly people, Fire Emblem's been doing this since Midir, nothing is real.

Although, given the track record, I don't think we've ever had a girl who was commonly mistaken for a boy, so I just tend to assume male most of the time.

Barring Oboro of course.

Silly people, Fire Emblem's been doing this since Midir, nothing is real.

Although, given the track record, I don't think we've ever had a girl who was commonly mistaken for a boy, so I just tend to assume male most of the time.

Barring Oboro of course.

You mean Xane I hope :P

Cyrus is playable on both sides? Yes! I can't believe I've never liked any of the cavaliers before, now here's the first for me! Besides that, none of the characters seem to stand out to me. I was hoping some information on Nyx too, but I guess I can settle because of the Cyrus info. I was kinda hoping Elfie would be on both sides, so I'm a bit disappointed there.

Personal skills? That's awesome! It's great that it doesn't even take one of the 5 slots for skills. And I can't wait to see some of the others.

Oboro's VA is mostly female characters, if it helps. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nozomi_Sasaki_%28voice_actress%29

considering Goku has a female VA for quite some time, i don't know exactly how much this is saying

also for the luls i have no idea that nozomi or sasaki are feminine names

I kind of get the impression from the screenshot that Hinata is teasing Oboro about this "crush" so I could still see Oboro being a young boy who really admires Takumi without actually having romantic feelings for him. But who knows. *shrug*

161ef8a3fd.jpg

This screen makes me wonder,

how Movement will be handled. It looks like the bottom-most is indicative of MOV, but to have that on its own chart with levelups? That's new from FE:A. It reminds me of GBA levelups

I kind of get the impression from the screenshot that Hinata is teasing Oboro about this "crush" so I could still see Oboro being a young boy who really admires Takumi without actually having romantic feelings for him. But who knows. *shrug*

The Kanji used in the description is not one used for admiration, I'll say this much.

161ef8a3fd.jpg

how Movement will be handled. It looks like the bottom-most is indicative of MOV, but to have that on its own chart with levelups? That's new from FE:A. It reminds me of GBA levelups

Movement growths possible? That would be an interesting Thracia mechanic to bring back.

From the screenshots, it looks like we can safely say that the first class skill is by default, and the second unpromoted skill is at lv. 10. Same as Awakening.

But, it looks like promotion/class change for the first time can affect a character's luck as well. Look at Harold: promoting to Berserker reduces his luck to 0...

From the screenshots, it looks like we can safely say that the first class skill is by default, and the second unpromoted skill is at lv. 10. Same as Awakening.

But, it looks like promotion/class change for the first time can affect a character's luck as well. Look at Harold: promoting to Berserker reduces his luck to 0...

Apparently Harold is unlucky and a fighter of justice. A friend of mine said "oh look Jedi's in this game but on Nohr!"

I chuckled.

That's hilarious because combined with his personal skill it means he'll have negative critical evade.

Localization should change his name to Kenny because he'll be getting critted to death every chapter

161ef8a3fd.jpg

Movement growths possible? That would be an interesting Thracia mechanic to bring back.

Movement growth is awesome, though I could totally see people trying to RNG abuse for it. It'd definitely need to have a cap (say, 1 above base) on it to prevent that.

(On a side note, I apologize for my terseness earlier; there were many nicer ways I could've put what I said.)