Picture from Famitsu's 27th of May showing. [New and Exclusive Characters!]

Rizziah

I don't know if that's better or worse. It's going to be hard to take Kamui seriously with all that charisma of his. Still hopelessly bland though.

Kamui is royalty and Garon seems to have groomed Kamui to be a leader (at least this is what I think their relationship when Kamui was a child was). It seems natural for Kamui to have charisma. Edited by IceBuster573

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can also be translated as Strange/Curious/Miraculous/Marvelous Charisma. I think it's supposed to imply/emphasize that Kamui's charismatic nature is hard to explain, not that he's mysterious himself.

Edited by Ryo

xD I got up way earlier to tackle the digital issue when it came out... but seeing as this happened... either way will get a head start for the full translation from those scans and looking to put them on the digital scans! Stay tuned!

Rinka getting even better with those muscles revealed, Oboro's gender revealed, new character, personal skills and GROUND UNIT WEAPON TRIANGLE MASTER YEEEEES. Eff yo couch, Great Knights. You only looked cool in Sacred Stones and Walhart was a better ripoff (sorta like how BK was a better general, but I already respected those).

As a guy who likes Nohr a little more but sees a lot of super pretty guys and gals on Hoshido, this game's going to be tough if I have to slaughter them.

Edited by Only MU V2

Maybe they want to use his draconic heritage as a plot-twist in the game or something.

I agree with you though, it's kinda lame.

But haven't they already stated that Kamui can use dragonstones to transform into a dragon. At the very least I know they've stated that Kamui has a ton of dragon blood, so it's not really a twist. Just not using the assets they have to the best of their ability.

Kamui is royalty and Garon seems to have groomed Kamui to be a leader (at least this is what I think their relationship when Kamui was a child was). It seems natural for Kamui to have charisma.

That could be an explanation certainly, but then you already have a better name than "Mysterious Charisma". Taught to Lead, Groomed for Ruling, or Regal Motivation. You have a ton of options better than Mysterious Charisma.

It can also be translated as Strange/Curious/Miraculous/Marvelous Charisma. I think it's supposed to imply/emphasize that Kamui's charismatic nature is hard to explain, not that he's mysterious himself.

My problem isn't with the mysterious bit anymore. It's how boring 'I'm charismatic' is for a personal skill.

Edited by Honey Bunny

Hinata's name reminds me of Naruto (I can't be the only one ;p) and he looks like Heisuke (Hakuouki)

You're not the only one xD I thought about heisuke as well when i first saw him.

Edited by Meiyu

My problem isn't with the mysterious bit anymore. It's how boring 'I'm charismatic' is for a personal skill.

Nobody really thought it was boring in fe4/5 or the leadership stars affecting their charges :P. Its nothing new to me anyways

Fabulous Charisma.

Dragonblood give a lot of stuff, in d&d, Sorcerers gain powers and spells with their Charisma score.

Are we sure that the characters knew, knew ?

Also, Kamui is young, why doesn't Marx or Leon have it this skills ? Uh... Maybe they have it, or a even better version of it.

Dragonblood give a lot of stuff, in d&d, Sorcerers gain powers and spells with their Charisma score.

Good to see that Kamui is putting that +1 Charisma bonus to good use

I love this info. Sounds awesome. Cyrus is finally a Nohr unit I like, Elfie isn't bad either but why ya gotta be a knight. But still, I continue to love ALL the Hoshido characters. Gah! It's gonna be tough playing through Nohr first.

Super happy about skills and reclassing. Seems like instead of grinding you'll have to think about when the right time to use a Parallel seal is. It's not exactly what I wanted but oh well.

That could be an explanation certainly, but then you already have a better name than "Mysterious Charisma". Taught to Lead, Groomed for Ruling, or Regal Motivation. You have a ton of options better than Mysterious Charisma.

Kamui's ability only activates if you have a support rank with your ally so the skills worded as "groomed leadership" aren't exactly on point. Maybe something like Strong Bonds would be better. Charisma is a trait of many lords, whether it's stated as a skill or not so I don't think it's wrong or necessarily boring to have for Kamui. What characterization would you prefer?

Thanks (and to the mysterious(?) donor).

Huh so Axe Fighters promote to Berserkers instead of Warriors?

Lmao -2 Luck after promotion...poor Harold.

Branched promotions are still in ; )

Thanks (and to the mysterious(?) donor).

Branched promotions are still in ; )

Yeah but we already know he promotes to Brave Hero as well. I guess he could have already Parallel sealed into Barbarian or something prior to promoting, but that seems unlikely.

Yeah but we already know he promotes to Brave Hero as well. I guess he could have already Parallel sealed into Barbarian or something prior to promoting, but that seems unlikely.

He could have access to the Merc. > Hero/BK line

Kamui's ability only activates if you have a support rank with your ally so the skills worded as "groomed leadership" aren't exactly on point. Maybe something like Strong Bonds would be better. Charisma is a trait of many lords, whether it's stated as a skill or not so I don't think it's wrong or necessarily boring to have for Kamui. What characterization would you prefer?

Something with a little more character than just charismatic. I think I haven't made my point clear. Everyone else's personal skills has some personal trait that tells you something about the character, while Kamui just has charismatic. Charisma isn't a bad trait certainly, but it doesn't really tell you a lot about the character. Sauron is charismatic, and so is Steven Universe, but I wouldn't slap them both with the charismatic label and leave it at that. Just saying charismatic doesn't say a lot about Kamui, and adding mysterious, miraculous, or fabulous doesn't really help with that.

Strong Bonds would most certainly be better.

Fabulous Charisma.

Are we sure that the characters knew, knew ?

Also, Kamui is young, why doesn't Marx or Leon have it this skills ? Uh... Maybe they have it, or a even better version of it.

No the character's don't necessarily know, but the player does, and the player is the only one who gets to see the skill. So why name it something boring?

Edited by Honey Bunny

True, it could go either way. Fighter -> Brave Hero and another Axe user (Berserker?) makes more sense.

Just one thing: The pic of him as a Brave Hero is from the class roll, which IIRC automatically shows characters in any class they can become. So nobody had to play the game and use a Seal on him ^^