Picture from Famitsu's 27th of May showing. [New and Exclusive Characters!]

Rizziah

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks for the help… I guess supports are coming back YES YES YES YES S RANK HERE WE GO YES

I wonder whether people find Camilla or Rinca more attractive? Soft feminine curves or Rincastyle muscles? Is this asking the obvious?

Do not like fanservice (though Rinca's design isn't the most practical), but since she's a muscular female, Rinca wins. With points deducted for overused dark-skinned blond design.

So, not trying to sound greedy, but are those two page all we can expect from this week? The previous one had four pages.

I knew it! Sounds like Shirou Emiya for some reason

Don't jinx this. I get terrified whenever someone compares this to some stupid nonsense like Code Geass, Naruto or Fate/Stay Night.

Damn, Elfie, why won't you betray your country for me? I was going to dump Felicia for you!

Do not like fanservice (though Rinca's design isn't the most practical), but since she's a muscular female, Rinca wins. With points deducted for overused dark-skinned blond design.

So, not trying to sound greedy, but are those two page all we can expect from this week? The previous one had four pages.

It could be it for this week. Famitsu advertised info on Class Change, 7 characters and skills... and we've gotten all of that now : P

Ffff... another difficult kanji. This time for Hinata.

喧曄早い性格だが仲間想い

I feel like I've seen this kanji before, but I can't find a meaning for it.

EDIT

Mm, I'd phrase the end as something like "his extremely bad fortune is his one flaw" since the original proverb refers to a flaw on a supposedly perfect thing.

Thanks. I'm not too familiar with the idiom, haha.

Edited by VincentASM

Elfie (Knight)

A knight who serves Nohr's princess Elise. Contrary to her appearance, she possesses amazing strength. Never misses training.

Elfie

Light-weight(?)

When the enemy's Strength is 5 points higher than this unit, this unit's damage increases by 3.

That doesn't really add up, plus she indeed has pretty high strength. I wonder if that skill gets useful through reclassing to mage or something?

T_T I'm on the same boat as you! My sweet Elfie! Serve your Prince!

It's a difficult life. If I'm going to marry Felicia, people will think I've got a thing for maids, which I really don't; I've never understood what all the hype is about.

I may be wrong, but is Tsukuyomi saying "I'm not a kid! I'm Tsukuyomi!"? Are we really getting another Ricken? Please let my non-existent Japanese skills fail me.

I really don't like Hinata. He looks like every anime character ever, and I'll bet his personality will be just as cliché as well - he'll say something about saving his friends with his power and bla bla. Ugh.

Edited by Thane

That doesn't really add up, plus she indeed has pretty high strength. I wonder if that skill gets useful through reclassing to mage or something?

Ryo already mentioned that her skill is "Super Strength" like in her bio. I did put a question mark for a reason XD

Also, maybe...?

Hinata (Samurai)

Hails from a family of samurais who have served Hoshido for generations. Hinata himself(?) serves under Takumi. Quick to quarrel, but thinks often of his friends.

Not sure about the last bit (喧曄早い性格だが仲間想い).

It could be it for this week. Famitsu advertised info on Class Change, 7 characters and skills... and we've gotten all of that now : P

Ffff... another difficult kanji. This time for Hinata.

I feel like I've seen this kanji before, but I can't find a meaning for it.

EDIT

Thanks. I'm not too familiar with the idiom, haha.

The ones you bolded mean boisterous, shine/flourishing, and brisk/quick (in that order)

It's something like, "He's quick to argue, but is quite sentimental with his comrades."

idk if im reading the last part right

and no problem! I'm here to help ^^

EDIT: fixed it to align more to yours?

EDITx2: aaaaaand because I didn't have the compound for argue....

Edited by Meltlilith

Well, this is kind of interesting. Last week (or the week before) we got the two ninjas (Saizou and Kagerou) who directly served Ryouma. Tsubaki and Kazahana were sort of implied to directly serve Sakura in the April direct, and now we have Hinata and Oboro who serve Takumi, and Harold and Elfie who serve Elise. I wonder if that means each member of the royal family will have two playable characters who are directly loyal to them.

Ryo already mentioned that her skill is "Super Strength" like in her bio. I did put a question mark for a reason XD

Also, maybe...?

I guess I could have worded that better, but I actually had no issue with the name:p

It's a difficult life. If I'm going to marry Felicia, people will think I've got a thing for maids, which I really don't; I've never understood what all the hype is about.

I may be wrong, but is Tsukuyomi saying "I'm not a kid! I'm Tsukuyomi!"? Are we really getting another Ricken? Please let my non-existent Japanese skills fail me.

I really don't like Hinata. He looks like every anime character ever, and I'll bet his personality will be just as cliché as well - he'll say something about saving his friends with his power and bla bla. Ugh.

While the kanji next to it is blurred incredibly, I do believe that's what it says. I find that Ricken archetype pretty cute though, so I'm fine with it.

Well, this is kind of interesting. Last week (or the week before) we got the two ninjas (Saizou and Kagerou) who directly served Ryouma. Tsubaki and Kazahana were sort of implied to directly serve Sakura in the April direct, and now we have Hinata and Oboro who serve Takumi, and Harold and Elfie who serve Elise. I wonder if that means each member of the royal family will have two playable characters who are directly loyal to them.

This is probably the case, as even Kamui has Joker and Felicia. With that, they also seem to come in pairs of a dude and lady for each so....

Any guesses on who the blue-haired maid serves?

Huh.

Rinka seems to be a story recruit as she has a scene on there sitting in front of Kamui. So I assume it means if you're Nohr than she'll be an enemy that you can fight. While side characters? I don't think that will be the case, at least if they're optional recruits. After all, they did say not all route characters will show up in the other route.

The ones you bolded mean boisterous, shine/flourishing, and brisk/quick (in that order)

It's something like, "He has a boisterous, rambunctious, and hasty personality, but can be sentimental with company"

idk if im reading the last part right

and no problem! I'm here to help ^^

EDIT: fixed it to align more to yours?

Thanks ^^

Hmm, I'm wondering if the kanji should be read together though. 喧曄 means "quarrel (as in argue)", I believe and 早い means "quick to".

Whew, I had to run out for a bit. Out of breath now XD

Oboro (Lancer)

Takumi's subordinate, who harbours a small crush for her(?) liege (Takumi). Because of her past experience, she possesses a stronger hatred for Nohr than most people.

Rinka (Oni)

A fighter born into the "Fire Clan". Following her father--the chieftain's orders, she aids the people of Hoshido in their battle against Nohr.

Tsukuyomi (Spellcaster)

Unlike Rinka, he was born into the "Wind Clan". Despite his young age, a talented spellcaster. Hates dark places.

Edited by VincentASM

That would be interesting.

Wonder who serves Hinoka, Marx, Leon and Camilla.

Okay, so, unless FE:if is actually going to have same-sex relationships/more directly imply same-sex relationships, I'm going to say that Oboro is a woman.

Thanks ^^

Hmm, I'm wondering if the kanji should be read together though. 喧曄 means "quarrel (as in argue)", I believe and 早い means "quick to".

Whew, I had to run out for a bit. Out of breath now XD

Ah! Probably - my dictionary lacks many compound kanji meanings, which is frustrating at times. The end I believe does reference some sort of sentimentality though - a spicy and sweet personality, I think?

Thanks for the translations though!!! Sorry I couldn't have been of more use ;;;;

She even has the same hairstyle as Takumi's XD

She totally does. Wonder if that's coincidental or just a purposeful design choice.

Don't jinx this. I get terrified whenever someone compares this to some stupid nonsense like Code Geass, Naruto or Fate/Stay Night.

Ah, so I'm not the only one who's like that then ?

Waaah, Harold is so unlucky, he uncluck everyone else.

Those skills look nice, but some of them seem useless in the long run.

Gaaaah, the hooded knight design, it huuuurts;..

Again, thanks for the infon.

I knew it! Sounds like Shirou Emiya for some reason

Personal Skill - Plot Armor: In classic mode, this unit will revive at the end of the chapter if defeated in battle.