Do you like or dislike Aqua?

RandomPixel

229 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Aqua?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neutral

I just really really irrationally hate Aqua for some reason, shame she is an essential unkillable character.

I mostly don't like her because you don't get to choose a side without her on it, there is no "if" you want Aqua on your team.

Edited by RandomPixel

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds pretty irrational. Do you also dislike Gunther, Felicia, Cyrus and Suzukaze?

If Aqua is well written, I can't see her tagging along being a problem.

Sounds pretty irrational. Do you also dislike Gunther, Felicia, Cyrus and Suzukaze?

If Aqua is well written, I can't see her tagging along being a problem.

Nope, I only hate Aqua, for 2 reasons.

1. You have no choice whether to her tag along

2. Additionally, since she is on both sides, you most likely can't kill her off, which I always do to characters I don't like.

Why isn't there an "Unsure" option?

I'm waiting until I can get a sense of what kind of character she is before I make any conclusions.

But since she reminds me of Tear Grants, Ill be sticking with "Yes" for now.

Really, Really.

Shouldn't you also hate Kaimui by that logic? Or every character that is in both routes who doesn't die, Gunter might not as a Jeigan maybe even the butler and maid.

Edited by goodperson707

2. Additionally, since she is on both sides, you most likely can't kill her off, which I always do to characters I don't like.

lmfao

I can't really hate a character until I've experienced the story. Unless it's Bleach then I just hate them on principle.

lmfao

I can't really hate a character until I've experienced the story. Unless it's Bleach then I just hate them on principle.

"I just hate them on principle"

The second I saw Aqua I hated her, still no idea why.

>letting characters die

>ever

You must love Shadow Dragon and hate FE7.

I shudder to think how you'd feel about TRS, where there are four characters (six if you count Sennet and Tia) who mustn't die.

I mostly don't like her because you don't get to choose a side without her on it, there is no "if" you want Aqua on your team.

I cannot possibly see how this is a problem, honestly.

Meanwhile, you just gave me a reason TO like her. Seriously, I didn't want this game to become "Arran and Samson's Excellent Adventure" so I'm glad at least SOME units aren't like that.

Still neutral about her though.

What's up with all these discussions about characters, when the game isn't even out yet?

Talking about superficial..

I don't mind the discussions of the characters most of the time, all the hasty prejudgements about nearly everything about the game including the characters on the other hand.

Yeah talk about superficial...

So far, I like her, but considering that we don't know much about her...
Maybe I'll dislike her, but only after I obtain the game

I've got high hopes for her, but there are several things with her design that annoy me personally, which is pretty much the only thing we can complain about at the moment. Panty-leggings, stupidly long hair and she makes a constipated face when she's supposed to be pensive.

I remain neutral but with high hopes. With any luck, she'll turn out to be an amazing character...and an even more amazing villain.

Edited by Thane