Nyx - Kimura Juri (木村 珠莉)
EDIT
Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute, Dragon Knight? Then what the hell is Camilla's class????

And there's also... Fox Demon? Some kind of new Laguz/Taguel?

Edited by Ryo

Are those fox ears real? Are we getting fox shapeshifters? Oh hell yes. Eh, probably not actually, he looks to be wearing a ninja outfit.

More possible hints towards same sex romance, this is good. Although since it's part of the new hubba tester it probably doesn't mean anything.

Edited by capmalachi

Oooo a new Hoshidan unit! Do they have cat ears?

Also is Kazahana a Samurai? She wears a similar chestplate to Hinata and Samurais seem to be Hoshido's Myrms.

Fox ears.

Yes, she's a samurai.

Nishiki at the top is a "Spirit Fox" (just a tentative name until I have time to research it).

Tsubaki is a Pegasus Warrior like Hinoka. Makes me wonder if we're getting male and female characters of every class.

Edited by VincentASM
Fixed name

Luna is confirmed to be a mercenary and she's voiced by Saori Seto, like Severa, so... it's getting more and more likely that there something there besides a recycled design.

Edited by NeonZ

Looks like fox ears, my guess is some sort of fox spirit or something? Maybe a new magic class? Or another ninja/shape-shifter rogue class.

Also, interestingly, Nishiki (the Fox guy) has a personal skill based on Japanese mythology about... well... foxes. But I haven't read much into it yet.

Oh, they put personal(?) skills in their bio now.

Edit: Isn't that Nishiki instead of Nitsuki?

Edited by Cysx

943eca26b7.jpg

What makes fox anthros cooler? Ninja fox anthros of course. Naruto did it first

Edited by Elieson

A pretty boy with fox ears? Nohr confirmed for male fanservice and Hoshido for female. lol XD

Hey now the women and designs of Hoshido appeal to me more and I'm male so not true! I'm a huge fan of Japanese culture soooo

Luna is confirmed to be a mercenary and she's voiced by Saori Seto, like Severa, so... it's getting more and more likely that there something there besides a recycled design.

That's interesting. A tad scary since I want this game to stand on its own two feet, but interesting.

Not too big on the fox ears, never quite understood why some people are obsessed by them. Regardless, it's just a minor thing on a presumably minor character, so it doesn't bother me too much.

I hope I don't sound too spoiled when I say I'm looking forward to reading the translation! I really want to know what the deal with Luna is.

Edited by Thane