Hyrule Warriors 3DS

kingddd

The fan favourite Wii U game Hyrule Warriors is coming to the 3DS. As a bonus you'll be able to play as Tetra and the King of Hyrule and have them playable on the Wii U version.

[spoiler=originalvid]

XcqW8Da.png

Edited by kingddd

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is this a leak? The youtube video is unlisted, which probably means it wasn't meant to be seen yet.

The title for the video also has "E3" in it. I have no idea how the leaker managed to find it, though. Having a little too much fun entering random URLs, maybe?

Why not make it on New 3DS? Still this is pretty cool. Will the 3DS have multiplayer and all the DLC? And do we have to own the 3DS version to get Tetra and Hyrule King?

On a side note I expect the 3DS version to have A LOT of pop ups than the Wii U(characters and foes showing up out of nowhere).

This looks pretty cool, bro

thanks for the vid

now that this game has Wind Waker material, Glaceon Mage might finally try it

Great, now I have reason to play it, Wind Waker is there!

crap

she beat me to the punch

yo

wat

Is this a 3DS game or a N3DS game?

judging by the box it looks like a normal 3DS game

yo thats looking like you can transfer them to Wii U Hyrule Warriors?

that true?

For a port to the 3DS, it looks like it runs surprisingly well, even with Samurai Warriors Chronicles's interface. And I'm happy that Tetra and the Hyrule King are playable, at least. I feel like it would run better on N3DS, as Koei Tecmo is notorious for horrible optimization in their games, but hey, more power to 'em for porting Hyrule Warriors to 3DS.

Huh? Did japanese people lose interest in the Zelda franchise again so quickly, that they have to rerelease this dynasty warriors game on the 3DS, now?

Aaah, well.. like any leak, I'm still sorry for the people that wanted to keep it secret.

I'm getting it just to play as the King of Hyrule.

I'm a little interested as to why this is happening. Was there any particular demand for it? The 3DS is of course their most successful piece of hardware right now, so do they just figure there'll be a bigger installation base for the game?

Great, E3 leaks... Though I won't be getting this anyway, as I'm happy enough with the Wii U version and I don't like TWW. But this better be as far as E3 leaking goes, I don't want surprises ruined for me.

Uh, Hyrule Warrior on 3DS ? Well, that's good, that's mean I could play it one day.

Freaking surprised about it though. I wonder how the gameplay will be handled.

Edited by B.Leu

Can you cross play via Wii U and 3DS like Monster Hunter 3U?

That's my main question right now.

Edited by Jedi

Tetra and The King better be DLC on the Wii U version too, I don't want to have to buy the 3DS version just to get them. My 3DS is weak from my days as a careless middle schooler.

I'm just glad that my ganguro waifu and her father will be playable. This should lead to many CD-i and YouTube Poop related jokes too, which is what I'm excited for.