Hyrule Warriors 3DS

kingddd

Nintendo World Report TV did a side by side comparison video showing the graphical differences between the Wii U and 3DS versions of Hyrule Warriors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=35&v=Z1-Ql8FT8Jc

Other than some lower-res textures and skyboxes on the 3DS version, it still looks pretty good.

Any hope for online multiplayer?

If it's just a port with some added characters, I'm not so sure we'd get online multiplayer. But that would be cool, no lie.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wind Waker hype

I don't have the Wii U version and not even sure if I'll get either version but this is cool. If I were to buy one I would probably go for the Wii U but if WW characters are 3DS/link exclusive that'd be a bummer. I definitely wouldn't buy both.

Also I'm of the opinion female Link is unnecessary especially since there's so many awesome female Zelda characters that aren't just gender swaps of some dude, as this game has proven in its roster.

It's kinda funny how people were expecting TP 3D and then we get this. Never try to predict what Nintendo will do!

...As long is it can run at 30FPS on the normal 3ds (Nintendo helping to optimize it or something?) and it's a fun hack-and-slash, count me in.

Such a shame that one guy accidentally clicking "unlisted" instead of "private" leaked such a surprise.

Any hope for online multiplayer?

Even if there was, Musou games generally don't handle co-op well, you end up with far less enemies on screen and enemies will just materialise due to the smaller draw distance, and that's only on local multi.

But Tetra and Huang Gai would be pretty near additions, hopefully Tetra won't suck like nearly all of the other projectile fighters in Musou games

Still no word on if the WW DLC will be available on Wii U without the 3DS copy, as much as I'd hope it is, given the deal with the spinner and WO3/WO3U I'm still skeptical