Hyrule Warriors 3DS

kingddd

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just now saw that. Just even more reason for me to avoid this game. I mean, I'm all for a character that's sorta like Link that you can play as (I even created one, so yeah), but not a literal female clone of him. Link already looks feminine in HW, an actual female version of him would hardly look different at all. That artwork doesn't even look much different from regular Link to me. It feels redundant.

RIP circle pads

What is "cross play"? :o

In Monster Hunter 3U, you can connect with Wii U's and 3DS's the console doesn't matter, all that matters is that you have the game on either console and you can play with anyone who has the game on either console.

Zelda Informer downloaded the leaked video and re-uploaded it on their channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyBd7BETClI

Now what if THIS becomes a thing?

I hadn't noticed the crossbow initially, but I kinda doubt they'd go to such lengths to include a Rule 63 Link into the game, even though it would be interesting to see.

Only other idea I have for a crossbow is a weapon for Link, from Link's Crossbow Training.

Oh, I didn't think of that.

Still, they're showing characters with their original weapons on that screenshot...right? (Can't check atm)

bFAPVEl.png

I hope this a joke...

Please don't let this be true.

I used to love Sonic so much.

But this is one thing I never wanted.

Where did you find that?

Edited by Dronagon

bFAPVEl.png

I hope this a joke...

Considering the Lost World Zelda stage, it's probably just a callback.

And lets be honest here, if it were Mario you'd have absolutely no issue with it.

Edited by Jedi

And lets be honest here, if it were Mario you'd have absolutely no issue with it.

Except that I would. Maybe less, but I really don't think Mario or anything would fit either. But any new content is good, when you think about it, so we shouldn't complain if it is true. After all, no one is forced to play any character.

Holy crap, Tetra and King of Red Lions? They had better fucking be available on Wii U without getting the 3DS version (right now I'm a bit confused there).

Now this shit is hype. And apparently more might be on the way? Jesus, how much are they going to add to this game?

I just now saw that. Just even more reason for me to avoid this game. I mean, I'm all for a character that's sorta like Link that you can play as (I even created one, so yeah), but not a literal female clone of him. Link already looks feminine in HW, an actual female version of him would hardly look different at all. That artwork doesn't even look much different from regular Link to me. It feels redundant.

"I came to another topic to say I don't care."

Leave.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

bFAPVEl.png

I hope this a joke...

I hope this is fake, but at the same time, a playable Hero Tunic Sonic in Hyrule Warriors would be kind of funny. I'd be interested in knowing how he would play out, especially in a Musou-style game, but that's just me.

He has a point...

"I came to another topic to say I don't care."

Leave.

This is rude. I'm not allowed to give my two cents on a possible addition to a game I play and like? Seriously, leave me alone.

This is rude. I'm not allowed to give my two cents on a possible addition to a game I play and like? Seriously, leave me alone.

How many times must I say, "Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you need to say it"? You have already made 1 too many posts pointlessly expressing your distaste for this. I'll say it now and I won't say it again: Do not post in here anymore.

Posted · Hidden by Florete, June 10, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, June 10, 2015 - No reason given

How many times must I say, "Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you need to say it"? You have already made 1 too many posts pointlessly expressing your distaste for this. I'll say it now and I won't say it again: Do not post in here anymore.

What if I change my mind later and decide I'm interested in this? It's wrong of you to just ban me from posting in here completely. And maybe I don't NEED to say my opinion all the time, but if I feel like it, what's so wrong with that as long as I'm not outright being rude and insulting to people? Ever heard of freedom of speech? And nobody here is taking issue with my posts except for you.

I would put money on this being a New 3DS title for the extra processing power and if nothing else the Amiibo support that Nintendo has been pushing lately.

Yet, the box doesn't seem to have the Amiibo logo on it, nor is it a New 3DS-styled box.