• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

64: Fox, Captain Falcon

Melee: Falcon, Marth, Falco

Brawl: Wolf, Ike

Wii U: Ike, Zero Suit Samus

I am the king of melee. Pound for pound. Probably the best on the forums if I'm perfectly honest.

tag, if i may ask? and do you do netplay?

I posted in this thread a while ago but my mains have changed a lot since then, so:

64: Jiggs, Link

Melee: Jiggs, Pichu (secondary Marth)

Brawl: Toon Link (secondary Snake)

Smash 4: Toon Link, Jiggs

Secondaries in Smash 4 are Villager and Rosalina who I pull out for some matchups (Villager for Ness and Link, Rosalina for Lucas, Rosalina and Mario).

Edited by Vapo

• 2 weeks later...

Yoshi and Bowser have been and will always be my mains in every Smash game...except P:M, where I main Charizard. :awesome:

I'm loyal to them, just like that. ALTHOUGH, I'd be lying if I said I didn't actually love the way they play.

64: Link (haven't played in forever)

Melee: Pikachu, Marth

Brawl: Pika, Marth, Sonic (Lucario is very close to being on this list)

Sm4sh: Dropped everyone else and started playing as Robin almost constantly (though I do still play Marth and Pika on occasion)

• 3 weeks later...

I only have the 3DS version, unlike you people who are so much better than my poor miserable self. I hate you all, filthy lucky people.

So yeah, I main Ike, I really love him, he just feel so right in my hands ! ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

As for the secondaries, Robin and Link,, especially Robin, at first I wasn't too hot about him, but with some time, I really took a liking.

I tried Marth, but nope, I can't do anything with him, he's fun, but he's not my kind. Same with Ganondorf, too slow, and too easy to be combo-ed if my opponent know what's he's doing, if he don't, it's full happy fun time, but he's still far from being good in my hands.

I'm 'studying' Cloud for now, and I really, really like him, he's very similar to Ike, so it's a given, he'll probably join the secondaries, if he don't join Ike.

Edited by B.Leu

Brawl = 4 (3DS) = Falco/Marth

Once I find a character that clicks, I stick with him/her. Except it's only guys for the time being. Have yet to grab Roy, though. Tried Lucina, and wasn't impressed.

EDIT: My current skill level is "really sucks, and isn't arsed about improving".

Edited by eclipse

In Smash 4, I main Ganon and Captain Falcon. Ganon was actually pretty weird for me, I picked him up in Brawl to start trolling, and then when Smash 4 dropped, I still trolled with him, then eventually started playing him seriously, and now he's my main. I used to be a Falcon solo main.

Never played Brawl to the point where I could say I had a main. I also only played it when I was younger, so I didn't really think of having a main. If it was solely off of who I played the most, probably Marth.

In Melee, I main Falco and my secondary is Pichu. Lately I've been thinking of transitioning into Falcon because I don't particularly like Falco as much anymore.

Smash 4:

Kirby/Roy/King Dedede

Wii Fit Trainer/Falco/Villager/Ness/Captain Falcon

Greninja/Ganondorf/Donkey Kong/Diddy Kong

(The rest of my preferences over other characters are pretty minor)

Want to update my Smash 4 list (the past list is pretty surprising to me; I don't even remember listing Greninja, Ganondorf, and Donkey Kong as tertiary haha)
Main: Falco
Secondary: King Dedede
Those two characters are who I use for more competitive matches. The rest of the list are characters I've played a bit of and might be interested in for competitive play, but I don't have nearly as much experience (particularly recent) with them as the two above, so there's a pretty big gap of dedication between these two parts of the list.
Tertiary: Samus, Diddy Kong, Marth
Quaternary (mostly past mains and secondaries): Kirby, Captain Falcon, Ness, Roy, Duck Hunt, Sheik
Quinary: Link, Peach, Lucas, Villager
and then everyone else below them lol (Could kind of order them, but the tiers would be even closer than tertiary, quaternary, and quinary are)
Edited by Aura Wolf

Princess Peach and Villager.

Villie can induce fast knockouts with his bowling ball and Princess Peach can do aerial combos as well as having the best recovery in the games. Though her kick was replaced with a rainbow.

I solely play Smash 4.

Mains: Mr. Game & Watch, Megaman
Complementaries: Mario, Lucina, Roy
Chars I'm complete shit at but still play just to play: Lucas, Duck Hunt

Edited by Falaflame

Brawl: Ike

Smash 4: Ike, Game and Watch, Doc, Fox, and maybe Robin or Cloud

Troll Characters: Wario (Friends hate the bite), Meta Knight (Friends also hate the tornado)