6/13 Miraculous ___ in Smash Leak

Crimson Red

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, that one clip of Ryu vs Ike has definitely made me want to buy the guy, they look so amazing fighting against each other!

LordTaco, that means we must do Ike vs Ryu!

Edited by Anacybele

Wait until they announce an FE amiibo line.

If they announce any more than they what they have now, I'm just waiting for amiibo cards.

Marth + Ike + Robin + Lucina + Roy AT MSRP cost $65 total.

And I honestly only want them for their playable characters in If.

I couldn't care less about the figurines themselves, lol.

Speaking of which, Nintendo really does need to announce amiibo cards already.

I have a great need for mah FE amiibo cards.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Ugh, the servers are too packed, guess I will wait until tonight to download the characters.

It's times like these that I wish they would beef up their servers.

It's still kind of ridiculous. Like, I know fans are flooding the eShop for this, but...seriously? To the point where I can't even install any updates because the server is so packed? An update that was supposedly already downloaded?

So there is a new free download names Smash Controller in the Wii U shop that supposedly allows players to use their 3DS as a controller. What's up with that? Couldn't we already do that?

Edited by BrightBow

[spoiler=Roy's alts]LFPLmTD.png

I think I've deduced what each alt has taken inspiration from

Red - Enemy unit

Green - Ally unit

Purple - Zephiel

Blue - Player unit

Black - I think it's inspired by Perceval; the cape and the black armour with gold trimmings suggests this

Pink - This one I have no idea, though my initial impression said Sophia. Her portrait in-game is a lot more pink

Gold - Was originally in Melee

I thought the blue alt was reminiscent of Eliwood, myself.

So I manage to download and install the update, and get the Miiverse stage, but I still haven't apparently downloaded the update? HOW DOES THAT WORK?

I am disappointed that they don't have a collection that only contains all the fighters. Guess I will have to put in a whole bunch of codes again. They probably do that on purpose.

Oh well, if I can actually get the stuff downloaded today, it will be Dreamland and Roy for now, followed by Lucas and Ryu once I can buy more points. I will have to decide later if the costumes are worth buying in a collection.

Edited by BrightBow

But man, I really didn't expect them to release all 3 at once. I thought they would release them one at a time alongside a new collection of Mii stuff, so that they can keep the gap between mayor releases small and keep people hooked.

Edited by BrightBow

Okay. I have one thing to say about Ryu: banned.

Seriously.

"Let's not give him a move that does shield damage, let's make it an insta-shield breaker!"

"Let's give him a crapton of moves, because screw each character having limited options!"

"Let's make him combo-oriented, because Smash Bros is not designed around combos and he can wreck everyone else!"

Really, everything I saw made it seem like that Ryu, with a bit of practice, can become extremely broken. Excuse me, but pay-to-win much?

And really, what right do Virtua Fighter and Tekken have to be in Smash Bros.? Namco already made a blatant Soul Caliber shout-out with Final Destination's new design. And when was the last time Virtua Fighter was even relevant?

Edited by Leon of Nohr

Seriously.

"Let's not give him a move that does shield damage, let's make it an insta-shield breaker!"

"Let's give him a crapton of moves, because screw each character having limited options!"

"Let's make him combo-oriented, because Smash Bros is not designed around combos and he can wreck everyone else!"

Really, everything I saw made it seem like that Ryu, with a bit of practice, can become extremely broken. Excuse me, but pay-to-win much?

And really, what right do Virtua Fighter and Tekken have to be in Smash Bros.? Namco already made a blatant Soul Caliber shout-out with Final Destination's new design. And when was the last time Virtua Fighter was even relevant?

have you even downloaded the patch yet

Seriously.

He does seem top tier, but he may have a good amount of lag. Not broken, but I'm thinking top tier.