6/13 Miraculous ___ in Smash Leak

Crimson Red

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that, it just LOOKS to me like it's related to Ike. That's all. But imo, the mercenary class doesn't fit Roy. Then again, I'm not sure Myrmidon/Swordmaster would have either.

Mercenary fits him far more than any other class they had apart from maybe Lord. It also helps that you don't really know anything about Roy other than he's a Fire Emblem Lord

Mercenary fits him far more than any other class they had apart from maybe Lord. It also helps that you don't really know anything about Roy other than he's a Fire Emblem Lord

Uh, I know more than that. He's Eliwood's son, he was trained by Cecilia and studied in Ostia, and apparently he sucked at trying to use magic, so he learned to use a sword instead. He leads Pherae's troops because Eliwood falls ill too. I've seen a little bit of his game through a Let's Play as well. I lost interest, which is why I stopped following it.

Oh, he and Lilina are childhood friends too. And Wolt is his milk brother. I think they're pretty close as well.

Edited by Anacybele

Uh, I know more than that. He's Eliwood's son, he was trained by Cecilia and studied in Ostia, and apparently he sucked at trying to use magic, so he learned to use a sword instead. He leads Pherae's troops because Eliwood falls ill too. I've seen a little bit of his game through a Let's Play as well. I lost interest, which is why I stopped following it.

Oh, he and Lilina are childhood friends too. And Wolt is his milk brother. I think they're pretty close as well.

*Nothing about his personality

You people need to stop worrying about Amiibos for unreleased characters.

Roy looks older for some reason. And his armor is different.

They kind of mixed up his Awakening DLC outfit with his original outfit. I actually really like it~ Edited by Kon

Roy was never taught to use magic period, the entire point of doing that is Cecillia knew Roy would drown himself in something he was bad at because he was not gifted in it. Especially since the gifted Lilina was also his peer.

Not a big thing, but I just wanted to clarify. :B

Lilina:When Roy was studying in Ostia, you wouldn’t teach him magic at all, no matter how much he asked.

Edited by L95

I wouldn't have mind this leak if it wasn't leaked the day right before it was going to be announced anyways.

Honestly the reveals are the best part of Smash Bros, why do people have to ruin it?

I wouldn't have mind this leak if it wasn't leaked the day right before it was going to be announced anyways.

Honestly the reveals are the best part of Smash Bros, why do people have to ruin it?

We still get the character reveal trailer though, it should show us more about how the characters play. Edited by Rabbattack

Honestly it's more of Nintendo's fault for putting it up on their Japanese official automatic download server accidentally. The patch file also said 1.0.8

In response to the style argument, I say who cares if tattered clothing started with Ike or Roy? Tattered clothing is nowhere near a new concept in today's world, especially in mideval fantasy media. No one stole another person's style.

Edited by DarkGold777

I say who cares if tattered clothing started with Ike or Roy? Tattered clothing is nowhere near a new concept in today's world, especially in medieval fantasy media. No one stole another person's style.

Thank you same with long headbands.

Only seen Roy's render so far, so this is new to me..

What's up with his boots, though? I mean, I'm glad he doesn't look as awful as his DLC portrait in Awakening depicts him, but there's something odd about those boots.

Perhaps I'll get used to it once he's released.

...What... I have no words ... no words...

Roy's already not a Marth clone with his new fsmash shown and the fact that his neutral B stayed the same. I will say he probably has more subtle move differences like said new Fsmash.

I'm with Rabbatack on this; I thought that was just part of double-edged blade.