Famitsu 6/18 preview

Ryo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, not a fan of this expy of Rei, but still pretty. I'm sure the official art will have a boobs and butt pose. :p

Oh god Thane, that was pure gold what you gave us !

I think you're all in for disappointment when the sprite turns out to be Benoit. The images squky posted only confirm it's Benoit; they have the exact same head.

It's either him or Elfie, but not a a new character.

Edited by LordoftheDance72

Just a heads up.

I think I heard whispers that there isn't a Famitsu leak today.

This seems to apply to the whole magazine, not just the Fire Emblem section.

Maybe the leakers are busy with E3 or Famitsu has tightened down security because of E3?

Of course, I'll keep my eyes peeled...

I expected as much what with e3 going on and all.... Wish I would've thought about it before staying up all night, but ah well

it's nice to at least know we're getting 10 pages (even if news is recycled) and that all the servants will be confirmed (fingers crossed for blue haired maid as well!)

I expected as much what with e3 going on and all.... Wish I would've thought about it before staying up all night, but ah well

it's nice to at least know we're getting 10 pages (even if news is recycled) and that all the servants will be confirmed (fingers crossed for blue haired maid as well!)

Hehe.

Hmm, I wouldn't get your hopes up about the maid.

She's not on the relationship chart, while every revealed character is.

Also, above the chart, I think there are profiles for Hinoka's subordinates (Asama and Setsuna).

Te...ten pages? : (

Here's hoping it's all interesting info! Wonder if this is the last issue, then, or if there will be another ten next week right before the game releases...

Here's hoping it's all interesting info! Wonder if this is the last issue, then, or if there will be another ten next week right before the game releases...

G7UWo.gif

There there, senpai, just think of all the "thanks" you will receive.

Leaks aside, next week's issue is the day the game releases, not before, so I doubt there will be anything too special. As for this week, well...頑張れ!

G7UWo.gif

There there, senpai, just think of all the "thanks" you will receive.

That is an adorable penguin. : D

Leaks aside, next week's issue is the day the game releases, not before, so I doubt there will be anything too special. As for this week, well...頑張れ!

Ah, yes, my timezones were getting mixed up. I keep forgetting it's 12 AM Thursday since we get it mid Wednesday here. xD

Alright that's slightly more hopeful then! Good thing it's after the Nintendo Digital Event which takes place today...

What seems really interesting to me is that beside Garon and Mikoto is both the 'Nohr or Hoshido' boxes by their names. Every other character has only one of they are a version exclusive, but the ones already confirmed have both. Could it be... Playable rulers!?!?!? If so, I hope that they are a bit more exciting to use than Flavia or Basilio.

What seems really interesting to me is that beside Garon and Mikoto is both the 'Nohr or Hoshido' boxes by their names. Every other character has only one of they are a version exclusive, but the ones already confirmed have both. Could it be... Playable rulers!?!?!? If so, I hope that they are a bit more exciting to use than Flavia or Basilio.

Mikoto's personal skill: Dragon Mom, can demoralize adjacent enemy as well as friendly royals.

Garon's personal skill: Centenarian, takes a nap and restores 50% of his hp for every turn he doesn't do anything.

Mikoto's personal skill: Dragon Mom, can demoralize adjacent enemy as well as friendly royals.

Garon's personal skill: Centenarian, takes a nap and restores 50% of his hp for every turn he doesn't do anything.

Lol.

And, on the subject of E3, any one see Sony's announcements last night? If they aren't covered in Famitsu, I'm going to laugh. Square Enix's stock price went up a hundred points in less than an hour.

BTW, in the chart, anyone directly associated with Garon or Mikoto? I would assume they have bodyguards of their own.

I updated the relationship thread with the assumed subordinations as well.

Lol.

And, on the subject of E3, any one see Sony's announcements last night? If they aren't covered in Famitsu, I'm going to laugh. Square Enix's stock price went up a hundred points in less than an hour.

BTW, in the chart, anyone directly associated with Garon or Mikoto? I would assume they have bodyguards of their own.

I updated the relationship thread with the assumed subordinations as well.

Well, they haven't been revealed yet, but there would be that puppeteer guy with the glasses, and the guy with the sun crown who could fit this role.

That blue haired character looks really cool. Her picture gives me the impression that she's sassy for some reason. I like.

It would be nice if they confirm some things. Specifically marriage. It will probably be there but having it confirmed makes me feel more at ease y'know?

Should I translate the game as that from now on due to the official localization? Or will that only confuse people?

You should make a sidenote in your next one explaining that the game has a localized title now, in case there are people who rely solely on your translations for new information. But after that, it's only natural that you go with the official English title when making things geared toward English speakers.

You should make a sidenote in your next one explaining that the game has a localized title now, in case there are people who rely solely on your translations for new information. But after that, it's only natural that you go with the official English title when making things geared toward English speakers.

Sounds good to me.

It wasn't clear, but I'm assuming Birthright is Hoshido given it is where Kamui was born, and Conquest is Nohr's objective... so will work based on that assumption.