A Public Apology

I'm sorry for the Petition. I really hated how it turned out. All of you have a right to be disgusted with me, I am entitled. I totally made it out of impulse and I had no idea what factors Nintendo had to jump through to get this game released and I had no clue about Sales figures and what not.

I'm sorry to the Admin having to forcefully lock the topic. I think I don't need to be on here anymore, I've disgraced myself and I'm probably not welcome here. I'm sorry everyone.

Also, the petition has been closed. I appreciate those who signed, but I feel horrible. My apologies once again

Edited by UnknownUber

i've never seen someone apologise so quickly, honestly. props for actually doing so.

just wait, it's annoying but translation does require a lot of work. don't have to overreact or anything.

My thanks to everyone accepting my apology, from now on, I just want to discuss the game like everyone else. Hopefully talking and speculating with everyone else will pass the time along.

There's nothing wrong with making that kind of petition. Well, except for the fact it would have no effect.

You shouldn't feel ashamed just because you thought a full year was a bit too much for a translation, because it really is.

It's alright. Everyone makes mistakes.

You don't have to leave just because of that ^^;;;

If it was a really serious incident, you would've been warned or banned. Oh, wait, there's still time for that... mwahahaha!

Just kidding.

I too, believe it's not such a big deal. I can see why you'd have taken everything at heart, but I'm pretty sure nobody meant any harm. It's fine. Don't worry.

I do not even know what this said event was, so know that it was not such a big deal that suddenly everybody on the forums knew about it. That may help you move on. : )

I do not even know what this said event was, so know that it was not such a big deal that suddenly everybody on the forums knew about it. That may help you move on. : )

What Kirokan said.

I've had my fair share of stupid things I did on this forum.

Passion does that to people.

People on this forum are pretty forgiving and accepting.

Don't worry about it too much.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I have no idea what you're apologizing for or what mistake you made.

It is entirely within Nintendo's power to get the game localized in 2015. If they really wanted, they could localize the game in a few months. But they choose not to because that would be more expensive.

Fire Emblem fans are deprived of a quicker release so Nintendo doesn't have to spend as much on localization costs. That's a reasonable thing to be annoyed about.