We have the answer to "is marriage in this game?"

Tackman

Keep them as some non canon joke in the outrealms and I won't care, try to mess them into the main plot and I'll be rather sad.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, do you think Not!Severa will give birth to Not!Cordelia?

Pls no.

I think we can say children are back, it's true. But where there is any mention of a time-travel thing ?

Well, in the picture the 1st gen character hasn't aged at all, so it's not a bad guess. They could pull a Geneology though, just with characters that don't age.

Like many others have said I was hoping for S supports but not children. On the bright side, it seems like supports and partners will be more limited, and I support (heh) that. Less supports will hopefully mean better written supports.

...Except the portrait of the new character shown lines up with the unnamed Dark Mage we saw in the overview trailer.

I don't see it. Neither of those characters have ahoge like the Dark Mage in the the overview trailer. And Kanna's hair is up and Shara has that weird button thing and the Dark Mage has her hair down with no weird button.

This one actually looks fake to me.

Huh, what's wrong with it?

It looks more real than the marriage to me XD

I do think the positions of the pictures is kinda sloppy in the marriage page. Gonna check if Nintendo Dream usually does that...

We should probably not flip out until we have more details. One has to wonder if this is Hoshido exclusive content, given that it's set up as Awakening 2.0.

This would actually be slightly more tolerable.

We should probably not flip out until we have more details. One has to wonder if this is Hoshido exclusive content, given that it's set up as Awakening 2.0.

It does make a lot of sense considering how all the kid expies are on Nohr side and the no-grind stuff to develop kids there. I think it's really likely that your assumption is correct.

Have we had Fire Emblem fakes before? We get Pokemon fakes all the time, but is Fire Emblem popular enough now to get fakes?

To my knowledge, only during April Fools XD

Actually, I have seen some fakes, but they were advertised as obvious fakes.

But over in the Japanese boards, I think everyone is accepting this info as legit.

I'm still researching though...

While I didn't really want the children mechanic back, I imagine they're not part of the story this time around.

Besides, as long as their personalities are good, I'm fine with it. Though, I do kind of hope that marrying children is out, as much as I know some people liked marrying Lucina.

It does make a lot of sense considering how all the kid expies are on Nohr side and the no-grind stuff to develop kids there. I think it's really likely that your assumption is correct.

The leaker on 2ch says it's for both sides, with Nintendo Dream apparently suggesting that you use face-rubbing to make up for the limited support-building time on the Nohr side.

I'd wait for confirmation. Otherwise I'm glad the mechanics back, but only if its limited to a couple main characters and if there is no time travel involved. I'd be cool with a time-skip but no time travel this time please.

Have we had Fire Emblem fakes before? We get Pokemon fakes all the time, but is Fire Emblem popular enough now to get fakes?

*cough*English Fe:if boxarts*cough*

If they do it like that then I'm not getting either version. I want to play Hoshido for the Eastern classes, not because I want more of Awakening's pairing shit. Either both versions have it or IS doesnt get my money.

The only part of this I really don't want to be true is the part claiming that each character will only be able to marry a limited number of people. I don't know why people seem to think that taking options away from the players will magically make the writing of the supports better, but it really won't.

The leaker on 2ch says it's for both sides, with Nintendo Dream apparently suggesting that you use face-rubbing to make up for the limited support-building time on the Nohr side.

Do you have a link to their post?

Oh, actually, marriage is 100% confirmed.

Dengeki's front cover explicitly says they cover marriage.

Oh, I didn't know about that. I'm still curious about how they will manage the limited exp though.

Tbh, i'm kinda disappointed, but i think i'll still buy both games and enjoy them nonetheless.