Nintendo Treehouse, Hoshido Version

DualMix

Awakening's Lunatic had like double the amount of enemies compared to Normal. So I wouldn't be too worried with enemy deployment.

Ahh, that's fair. Maybe I was mixing it up with the previous couple games; I remember some complaints about them not messing with enemy layout at all?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, that's fair. Maybe I was mixing it up with the previous couple games; I remember some complaints about them not messing with enemy layout at all?

For comparison, FE13 prologue normal has 5 enemies, Lunatic has... 11.

I haven't played the harder difficulties of the older games, so I don't really know, sorry.

Not to my knowledge. Maybe they'll doing one final treehouse for twitter questions?

I hope so, but they made it sound like today was the last day for the Tree House event. I wonder if they forgot.

This chapter looks ridiculously easy compared to the Nohr counterpart. She pretty much soloed this chapter with Kamui and Felicia ( sure it was most likely a god mode Kamui but still, the fact that Kamui could get this strong through normal training at this point in the game is ridiculous. They weren't kidding when they said the Nohr path would be harder than the Hoshido.

For comparison, FE13 prologue normal has 5 enemies, Lunatic has... 11.

I haven't played the harder difficulties of the older games, so I don't really know, sorry.

Woah, I forgot it was that extreme. Shows how appealing FE13 Normal is. :p

That kind of treatment could definitely make this chapter a plenty reasonable challenge.

Woah, I forgot it was that extreme. Shows how appealing FE13 Normal is. :p

That kind of treatment could definitely make this chapter a plenty reasonable challenge.

It didn't. Lunatic maps on awakening get MAYBE one or two extra enemies compared to Normal. I'm pretty sure he's wrong.

Clipsey's thoughts:

- Oh man, Sakura's angry. That's hilarious!

- Looks like I don't get Tsubaki, because I ship him with Kazahana.

- 2-range staff? Huh.

- Hey, show us someone that's not Kamui/Felicia! Like, have Tsubaki kill something!

Overall, this was a lot better than the Nohr presentation.

It didn't. Lunatic maps on awakening get MAYBE one or two extra enemies compared to Normal. I'm pretty sure he's wrong.

I've provided numbers for Normal and Lunatic in the Prologue alone. Obviously not every single map is gonna be that extreme, some have less extra enemies than others, but the difference is still significant. Not to mention there were a lot more reinforcements in Lunatic than Normal. The gap between Lunatic and Hard is smaller.

Edited by Ryo

I'm still wondering, if you meet your sibling's underlings/retainers for the first time at chapter 7, then who the heck are your units for the other 6 chapters before that? (Well, 5 chapters since we already saw chapter 1).
If it's just your 4 siblings (flip-flopping between chapters) + Felicia, Gunter, and Joker, then that's going to be some underwhelming 6 chapters in terms of unit hype.

Nah, I checked because I couldn't believe it either but Normal really does have 5 and Lunatic definitely has 11. It might be an abnormal situation but if Hoshido Ch7 is another intro-type map it'd have just as much reason to get treatment that extreme.

Edited by Othin

Yatogami was renamed Yato. WHY ?! Was Yatogami too 'complicated' or WHAT ?! Bah.

Eh, so like that, Aqua became Azura, I got to agree Cysx, I don't like that one bit.

Plus, now I'll have to think about the deadric princes from the same name. -_-

Eh, the chapter just got screwed over all the way, that's quite sad. :/

Kamui seems more confidend than in Nohr, more of a dick too. And story behind the chapter was just so crappy. :p

Edited by B.Leu

Overall, this was a lot better than the Nohr presentation.

She actually got everyone through. I was impressed.

Kamui seems more confidend than in Nohr, more of a dick too. And story behind the chapter was just so crappy. :p

I like Kamui in this chapter cause he's so.. hilarious. "It hasn't even been 5 minutes." "Nothing like a life and death situation to slash through small talk." I love it.

The story was crappy? Probably cause they didn't show that much of it.

Eh, some of Kamui's words were indeed nice, but it makes him look cold.

It was crappy IMO, because there was no logic behind the fight, it was 'Chrom's diplomatic mission at Ferox' stupid level, if they just took the time to talk, we wouldn't be any fight.

RIP every people who died for nothing btw. :p

Eh, some of Kamui's words were indeed nice, but it makes him look cold.

It was crappy IMO, because there was no logic behind the fight, it was 'Chrom's diplomatic mission at Ferox' stupid level, if they just took the time to talk, we wouldn't be any fight.

RIP every people who died for nothing btw. :p

I dunno. "They're attacking and not giving us time to lick our wounds" sounds like a reasonable premise for a battle to me.

They tried to talk.

And by 'they', I mean Cyrus, guess his comrades were just useless. :p

I sound like I bash Kamui & co, but Cyrus could have done a much better job at it, be just a little more explicite, Kamui and co probably wouldn't have believed him, but still.

... Which beg the question, why bother talking to him after killing everybody else ?

Edited by B.Leu

So perhaps it heals less than Heal Staff as a compromise.

I guess it could be a Mag/2 staff, but Sakura's magic is really low? Still, it's interesting, and allows her to heal from a distance!

They tried to talk.

And by 'they', I mean Cyras, guess his comrades were just useless. :p

I don't think the Nohrians had any intention of talking it out. I think it was just a personal thing for Cyrus, and it's understandable why Kamui wouldn't want to give him the benefit of the doubt given they're attacking a Hoshidan ad hoc hospital and he has no reason to trust him. It makes perfect sense to me?

But yeah, the Nohrians didn't want to talk it out. They were attacking. I mean, they're in the middle of a war.

On another note, did anyone else notice that Kamui's personality is quite different than his on the Nohr route? At least in this chapter.

Cyrus tried to talk, we don't know anything about the generic (weak) soldiers, but since Cyras seems to be the boss of the map, I guess the soldiers were under him. In any way, Cyrus' attempts were quickly rejected.

So when someone try to talk, well, you try to talk too, especially when the ennemies are that pathetic Except if you are a dick. Still GG Cyrus, GG. If I want to send someone for a diplomatic mission, I'll send you.

Will we have, again, some self-righteous idiots as our main characters ?

Yeah, in Norh he seem more submissve and naive (and annoying. :p), but in Hoshido, he is more sure of himself and quite the snarker. And apparently bloodthirsty.

'Killing people is awesome for friendship' ! :D

... Well, he is right actually, it boost the supports.

Edited by B.Leu

Didn't even notice Cyrus was the boss, but still I don't think I would trust him, especially if for some reason Kamui doesn't remember him?

I imagine Kamui is probably not quite down with the trust business still, so soon after betraying the siblings he was raised with.

Didn't even notice Cyrus was the boss, but still I don't think I would trust him, especially if for some reason Kamui doesn't remember him?

I imagine Kamui is probably not quite down with the trust business still, so soon after betraying the siblings he was raised with.

No. Don't doubt Best Bro. Best Bro is Best Bro for a good reason.

I sucked it all up. Silas is dedicated to me, so he shall be rewarded with his choice of my sisters!I'm serious.

Edited by DualMix