Most Annoying Song

Shamison

I actually don't really like the Hector theme, the one that play on all his maps instead of Eli's. It's really boring, and I often disable the music when I get those maps.

Edited by Brinzy

• 2 weeks later...

This thread should be in the GBA games section, L'Arachel's theme is the worst.

I don't really mind hector's map theme. Lyn's map theme is annoying (and the mode being tedious doesn't help), and the music when Jasmine + Paul appear is thoroughly annoying too.

I don't know what you guys are complaining about. Winds Across the Plains is pretty neat. Not the best song ever, but I'd listen to it.

Don't mind Hector's map theme, but I find it pretty inferior to the other map themes.

Serra's Theme, though... Ugh.

• 2 weeks later...

Lyn's map theme

I had to check multiple times whether or not I read that right when I found out it would be in the concert

Edited by maybe

Winds Across the Plains wouldn't be so frustrating, I think, if it weren't also the song that plays in the Support Conversations room.

As it is... well, let's just say that diminishing returns have made it pretty much unbearable for me.

To those complaining about Hector's map theme, I assume you mean Distant Travels (since it plays in more and bigger maps than Friendship and Adventure). Is that correct?

Edited by Paper Jam

Binding Ties is indeed excellent, as is Companions (Eliwood's counterpart to Distant Travels) in my opinion. I also really like Unshakable Faith, and wish it had a bit more presence in the game (it might feel a bit out of place if it did, though).

Edit: And Softly with Grace I can't believe I almost forgot about that one, it's amazing.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

Shadow Approaches. It's like a drill to my brain. I don't even know what I hate about it, but it just hurts to listen to it. I think a better theme for chapters that need a dark track would be Nergal's Wrath, it's less death to my ears. Feel free to disagree or give a different suggestion if you please :)

^ You know what, I never thought much about that song, but I think I just hate every single chapter that plays the music because, well, it's fog of war. I'm listening to the song right now, and it just makes me feel a little stressed.

I didn't even realize I hated it myself until I recently started playing Hector Normal Mode and got to this chapter. I suppose thats why I hate it so much, because I now associate it with Fog of War. Also because it's ear grating. Thats importiant too.

• 1 month later...

The most annoying song in this game? I'd have to go with the shop theme. It's not as bad as in FE6, but it still irritates my ears.

Hmm. I never really minded Shadow Approaches (or Fog of War). As a matter of fact, I quiet enjoy the song.

Also, typing on this iPad = Pain.

EDIT: Darn it, this thread was three days past it's 'Don't necropost' due date. ;-; I don't even remember if it was on the first page!

EDIT2: Nevermind, it was on the first page :D

Edited by Supershyguy94